Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thank you so much! Yes we're thrilled and so relieved! My dr said today the earliest a hb can be deteted is 5 1/2 wks but for most is closer to 6wks. He said that there is no normal range at that point. If it beats its normal. My little ones heart probably just started yesterday :). Congrats to you!
Oh I bet it was a beautiful moment for you!

I've heard that once they can detect a heartbeat it dramatically lowers your chance of m/c is that correct?

Yes that's right. Once there's a visible hb it drops to a 10% going down every week after. When is your scan?

Yes that's right. Once there's a visible hb it drops to a 10% going down every week after. When is your scan?
Ok, well I bet you are feeling very relieved! Well I am only just 4 weeks so prob this time in 2 weeks. Will go for my hcg blood test next Wednesday so hoping for some nice high numbers! My hpt lines are really really dark and come up straight away so I'm quietly confident!

What symptoms are you having? How're you feeling?

Lilsluz - you're so funny...ofcourse we celebrate Valentine's Day in Canada! .... feeling better today but very emotional (so could be weird hormones!).... Hope you had a great one...

Sarah - OMG a lime!!! wow that is fast!!! so great!

Everyone out there - Gemmy, Ella, Wendy, Keri, Laura and everyone I missed - hope you are all doing well and have a great week!!

I know!!!! It's going so quickly now, but still not quick enough! I can't wait for September! We're going to start telling more people in 1-2 weeks once I get through the first trimester, so I'm pretty excited about that too!

Hope you're doing well Dashka! I think I've added you to my prayers pretty much every day for a few weeks now. You so deserve your own little baby!

Wow! You're almost through the first trimester already!! Time is really flying. It feel like just yesterday you got you BFP.... I bet it'll be so cool to see your bean again in a couple of weeks. By then it'll look like a baby and less like a bean.... :)

Lime! Woohoo lime! :)

Hi Ladies

Well last day of AF today so I am feeling much better. Just over a week till we go skiing and I am very much ready for a holiday!!! :happydance:

I am loving all the positive and good news posts here right now! So happy for evberyone and makes me feel more hopeful to be joining the "bump club" soon! :thumbup:

My cycles seem to be fairly long so probably a good two weeks till I OV but no reason not to practice! :sex::spermy:

In the meantime... I am off out tonight :drunk::bunny:

Have a good day all!

Ok, well I bet you are feeling very relieved! Well I am only just 4 weeks so prob this time in 2 weeks. Will go for my hcg blood test next Wednesday so hoping for some nice high numbers! My hpt lines are really really dark and come up straight away so I'm quietly confident!

What symptoms are you having? How're you feeling?

Oh I know the wait is torture! Hoping for nice high #s for you as well! I've been having mild nausea nothing to serious yet. Not enough to be bothersome just enough to be reassuring. I had just stopped nursing right b4 I found out, so bbs were sore b4 hand and are still tender. I go from needing to spit all the time to having dry mouth, and bc of my vertigo and motion sicknesss I've been getting dizzy pretty reg. I think that's about it. What about you?????

Lilsluz - you're so funny...ofcourse we celebrate Valentine's Day in Canada! .... feeling better today but very emotional (so could be weird hormones!).... Hope you had a great one...

Sarah - OMG a lime!!! wow that is fast!!! so great!

Everyone out there - Gemmy, Ella, Wendy, Keri, Laura and everyone I missed - hope you are all doing well and have a great week!!

I know!!!! It's going so quickly now, but still not quick enough! I can't wait for September! We're going to start telling more people in 1-2 weeks once I get through the first trimester, so I'm pretty excited about that too!

Hope you're doing well Dashka! I think I've added you to my prayers pretty much every day for a few weeks now. You so deserve your own little baby!

Wow! You're almost through the first trimester already!! Time is really flying. It feel like just yesterday you got you BFP.... I bet it'll be so cool to see your bean again in a couple of weeks. By then it'll look like a baby and less like a bean.... :)

Lime! Woohoo lime! :)

I know! Less than 2 weeks until I'm through the first trimester! It's crazy! There's so much to do! My next ultrasound is February 28th, so it's only 12 days away now. I'll be 12w6d at that point!

Hi Ladies

Well last day of AF today so I am feeling much better. Just over a week till we go skiing and I am very much ready for a holiday!!! :happydance:

I am loving all the positive and good news posts here right now! So happy for evberyone and makes me feel more hopeful to be joining the "bump club" soon! :thumbup:

My cycles seem to be fairly long so probably a good two weeks till I OV but no reason not to practice! :sex::spermy:

In the meantime... I am off out tonight :drunk::bunny:

Have a good day all!

Have fun! :happydance:

Hello ladies!!

Lilsluz - you are so funny!! No worries - The US does have some stat holidays that are different from Canada - but we still have Valentine's, Halloween same time.... But Thanksgiving you are correct is different... Ours is in October ....

Sarah - thanks for the kind words - you are lovely! I do wish my time comes soon as I'm turning 40 this May!

AFM - today is 7 DPO and I don't have many symptoms - just have had a bad backache for the last week and bloating ...Bbs are a bit sore but not as much as usual... But I have been very very moody and emotional this past week.

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

Hello ladies!!

Lilsluz - you are so funny!! No worries - The US does have some stat holidays that are different from Canada - but we still have Valentine's, Halloween same time.... But Thanksgiving you are correct is different... Ours is in October ....

Sarah - thanks for the kind words - you are lovely! I do wish my time comes soon as I'm turning 40 this May!

AFM - today is 7 DPO and I don't have many symptoms - just have had a bad backache for the last week and bloating ...Bbs are a bit sore but not as much as usual... But I have been very very moody and emotional this past week.

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

Those hormones could be going into overdrive? Aw, you need a good :hugs: You will find out soon - only a few more days! FX, FX, FX!!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies!!

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

Oh yeah - I've been putting your name into the reiki circle the last 2 Wednesday nights, too! Along with whoever I can remember. I hope you don't mind - they put the "long distance symbol" into the middle of the circle so you can send LD healing, love & light/positive energy to loved ones, friends, etc. that you name or just think of. :thumbup: :flower:

Hello ladies!!

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

I have a good feeling for you Dashka! I can't explain it. I just feel it.

My streak of nausea with no vomiting has run out ladies. Thought I'd make it through without it, but just spent 20 minutes throwing up. Yuck!!! Worth it in the end though!

Oh no! Vomiting always sucks. But, I suppose, like you say, it is worth it in the end. :)

AFM: Still waiting on ov. My temp dropped today and I'm feeling slightly nauseous and I've had a couple of pains near my ovaries, so I think today might be the day. I hope it is, at least. I was going to do every other day BD this cycle, but it's turned into every day and I don't want DH to be tired out by the time ov actually happens. But, if not today, then it should happen in the next two days..man, I can't wait to be back in the TWW...

Hi strangers! I have been working my tail off, still temping
weird month wondering if I am gonna ovulate....Nothing but sticky cm after af then lots of creamy cm, yest pain in the ovary and a bit watery,
peek at my chart could ya tell me what you think..
To me its all over the place, My Ovulation Chart

Hi strangers! I have been working my tail off, still temping
weird month wondering if I am gonna ovulate....Nothing but sticky cm after af then lots of creamy cm, yest pain in the ovary and a bit watery,
peek at my chart could ya tell me what you think..
To me its all over the place, My Ovulation Chart

Hey Keri, good to see you back. Yes your chart is pretty eratic - you must be getting close to o now, good luck :dust:

Hi ladies. I hope you all had a fabulous Valentine's Day filled with lots of :sex: hehe! Maybe this month-of-love is it for some of us :happydance:

Where are some of the old crew?! Wendy, Laura, Gemmy, Keri, etc... hellooooooo out there!:hi:

Afm, cd13 today. Started to have ewcm so I'm feeling nice and fertile :blush: Goodness meeeeee I hope I can catch the egg this month. If it doesn't happen this cycle or the next, I'm going to make my lovely DH do a spermy sample just to make sure everything is okay that way...

xo :flower: Have a beautiful day ladies.

Hey posey :flower: i'm back , i was on holiday in NY :happydance:just got home last night completely shattered because of the time difference and travel but had a great time... my cycles vary in lenght longest being 30 shortest 25.. today is cd26 and no af but i took a frer this afternoon and it was negative , i have a feeling af will appear tomorrow , most of my cycles are 27 days long..

good luck to you catching eggy this month!! get busy xxxx

Hello ladies!!

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

Oh yeah - I've been putting your name into the reiki circle the last 2 Wednesday nights, too! Along with whoever I can remember. I hope you don't mind - they put the "long distance symbol" into the middle of the circle so you can send LD healing, love & light/positive energy to loved ones, friends, etc. that you name or just think of. :thumbup: :flower:

could you add me in please :flower: x

Hiya Everyone :flower:

i've been on holiday while the kids had mid-term break, just got home last night.. ive been reading everyones posts, so sorry Gemmy that af got you:hugs: , Congratulations to all the BFP's!!!

AFM.. im cd26 no signs of af as of yet... my cycles vary, longest 30 days shortest 25 days.. but mainly they are 27 days long, i took a frer this afternoon hoping for a BFP but it was a clear negative.. so im guessing i'm out this month again and af will appear tomorrow, but on the up im thinking a christmas baby sounds lovely if i fall pregnant next month :)

hi Wendy, gemma, Maria,sarah and babybean x oh and everyone else too, its nice to be back x

Hello ladies!!

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

could you add me in please :flower: x

Yes, of course!!! Anyone else? (I might have to start a list soon...:thumbup:)

Hiya Everyone :flower:

i've been on holiday while the kids had mid-term break, just got home last night.. ive been reading everyones posts, so sorry Gemmy that af got you:hugs: , Congratulations to all the BFP's!!!

AFM.. im cd26 no signs of af as of yet... my cycles vary, longest 30 days shortest 25 days.. but mainly they are 27 days long, i took a frer this afternoon hoping for a BFP but it was a clear negative.. so im guessing i'm out this month again and af will appear tomorrow, but on the up im thinking a christmas baby sounds lovely if i fall pregnant next month :)

hi Wendy, gemma, Maria,sarah and babybean x oh and everyone else too, its nice to be back x

You aren't out yet! :nope: But, if AF does come, I like your way of thinking - :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->