Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hiya Everyone :flower:

i've been on holiday while the kids had mid-term break, just got home last night.. ive been reading everyones posts, so sorry Gemmy that af got you:hugs: , Congratulations to all the BFP's!!!

AFM.. im cd26 no signs of af as of yet... my cycles vary, longest 30 days shortest 25 days.. but mainly they are 27 days long, i took a frer this afternoon hoping for a BFP but it was a clear negative.. so im guessing i'm out this month again and af will appear tomorrow, but on the up im thinking a christmas baby sounds lovely if i fall pregnant next month :)

hi Wendy, gemma, Maria,sarah and babybean x oh and everyone else too, its nice to be back x

You aren't out yet! :nope: But, if AF does come, I like your way of thinking - :thumbup:

need to keep positive this will Happen eh :) whats your name? Im Laura btw x

Hello ladies!!

Lilsluz - you are so funny!! No worries - The US does have some stat holidays that are different from Canada - but we still have Valentine's, Halloween same time.... But Thanksgiving you are correct is different... Ours is in October ....

Sarah - thanks for the kind words - you are lovely! I do wish my time comes soon as I'm turning 40 this May!

AFM - today is 7 DPO and I don't have many symptoms - just have had a bad backache for the last week and bloating ...Bbs are a bit sore but not as much as usual... But I have been very very moody and emotional this past week.

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

Oh yeah - I've been putting your name into the reiki circle the last 2 Wednesday nights, too! Along with whoever I can remember. I hope you don't mind - they put the "long distance symbol" into the middle of the circle so you can send LD healing, love & light/positive energy to loved ones, friends, etc. that you name or just think of. :thumbup: :flower:

could you add me in please :flower: x

Yes, of course!!! Anyone else? (I might have to start a list soon...:thumbup:)

Thats really sweet of you, thank u xxx

Hiya Everyone :flower:

i've been on holiday while the kids had mid-term break, just got home last night.. ive been reading everyones posts, so sorry Gemmy that af got you:hugs: , Congratulations to all the BFP's!!!

AFM.. im cd26 no signs of af as of yet... my cycles vary, longest 30 days shortest 25 days.. but mainly they are 27 days long, i took a frer this afternoon hoping for a BFP but it was a clear negative.. so im guessing i'm out this month again and af will appear tomorrow, but on the up im thinking a christmas baby sounds lovely if i fall pregnant next month :)

hi Wendy, gemma, Maria,sarah and babybean x oh and everyone else too, its nice to be back x

You aren't out yet! :nope: But, if AF does come, I like your way of thinking - :thumbup:

need to keep positive this will Happen eh :) whats your name? Im Laura btw x

I'm Susan - nice to meet you Laura! Hey, those Irish eyes will be smilin soon, I'm sure :winkwink:

Hello ladies!!

Lilsluz - you are so funny!! No worries - The US does have some stat holidays that are different from Canada - but we still have Valentine's, Halloween same time.... But Thanksgiving you are correct is different... Ours is in October ....

Sarah - thanks for the kind words - you are lovely! I do wish my time comes soon as I'm turning 40 this May!

AFM - today is 7 DPO and I don't have many symptoms - just have had a bad backache for the last week and bloating ...Bbs are a bit sore but not as much as usual... But I have been very very moody and emotional this past week.

Good luck ladies!!!
xoxo

Oh yeah - I've been putting your name into the reiki circle the last 2 Wednesday nights, too! Along with whoever I can remember. I hope you don't mind - they put the "long distance symbol" into the middle of the circle so you can send LD healing, love & light/positive energy to loved ones, friends, etc. that you name or just think of. :thumbup: :flower:

could you add me in please :flower: x

Yes, of course!!! Anyone else? (I might have to start a list soon...:thumbup:)

Thats really sweet of you, thank u xxx

Hey, we are all in this together girlfriend - anything I can do to help, even if it's just a positive "vibe" right? GL to you:thumbup:

Hi Laura honey-
So good to "see" you. You were in NYC, right? was it amazing? I am so jealous....I love that place! I really hope AF stays away for you!!!

AFM, I am CD 12 and waiting to ovulate. I have been feeling some pain in my right ovary, so I think I am getting ready:) DH and I are going to get it on!!

Good morning ladies!
hope you're all well!

Susan (Lilsluz)-- so nice to know your name! I am Maria.... Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and putting my name in the Reiki circle.... you are so sweet! Fx crossed for you this cycle!

Sarah - thanks for your positive encouragement too! Sorry to hear that the throwing up has started - hopefully it won't last too long :)

Laura - I hope AF stays away!! glad you had a great time in NYC.... I am so envious too! Fx for you....

Wendy, Keri - welcome back!

AFM - I'm 9 DPO today (I think)... I still continue to be very moody (don't know what's up with me) and yesterday had a mini-fight with DH about the MIL... We never fight but it's been more tense ever since she has been staying with us Mon-Fri (over a year ago) to take care of our 3 yr.old (adopted) daughter.
My Bbs are a bit sore and the last couple of days been really gassy (sorry TMI)... I am feeling like AF might be coming mid-next week - as I usually get moody and easily bothered about 5 days before.... but this month has been much more than usual.
I'm not going to test until 12 DPO...

Anyway Hello to everyone I didn't mention and have a great weekend!
Monday is a holiday here.... Family Day!!
xoxo

ohh family day - sounds nice, Wish we had one of those!

nice to see you back laura, wendy and keri good luck to you all, i am behind you as usual - only cd8 but it is passing slowly but surely.

any how dh currently stressed and me a bit - been moving house for months now!!! they are threatening to pull out (people we are buying from) as our buyers taking too long. dh on phone getting so annoyed :( when i ovulate we will either be moving, have lost the house or still be in limbo land. so not expecting miracles this month.

wishing everyone on the thread lots of luck x

Good morning ladies!
hope you're all well!

Susan (Lilsluz)-- so nice to know your name! I am Maria.... Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and putting my name in the Reiki circle.... you are so sweet! Fx crossed for you this cycle!

Sarah - thanks for your positive encouragement too! Sorry to hear that the throwing up has started - hopefully it won't last too long :)

Laura - I hope AF stays away!! glad you had a great time in NYC.... I am so envious too! Fx for you....

Wendy, Keri - welcome back!

AFM - I'm 9 DPO today (I think)... I still continue to be very moody (don't know what's up with me) and yesterday had a mini-fight with DH about the MIL... We never fight but it's been more tense ever since she has been staying with us Mon-Fri (over a year ago) to take care of our 3 yr.old (adopted) daughter.
My Bbs are a bit sore and the last couple of days been really gassy (sorry TMI)... I am feeling like AF might be coming mid-next week - as I usually get moody and easily bothered about 5 days before.... but this month has been much more than usual.
I'm not going to test until 12 DPO...

Anyway Hello to everyone I didn't mention and have a great weekend!
Monday is a holiday here.... Family Day!!
xoxo

It's only been the once so far! Touch wood!

I'm jazzed for Family Day too! I had yesterday off, so it's a 4 day weekend for me! :happydance:

Morning Girls, Well my temped dropped today and my overy is hurting so I am assuming its time to ba ba ba baby Dance Tonight! My Ovulation Chart
Usually my BB's hurt bad by now, they don't hurt, and I still have ALOT of creamy cm
which I thought was odd!

Ohhhhh it's so great to see everyone back~ hi ladies!!!
Laura, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip :) You're not out yet, didn't you get a BFP on 14dpo with your first beans?! Don't give up yet! Fx for you xo

Wendy, I'm just about to Ov. as well, DH and I have been trying our hardest to get 'er done this month lol.

Sarah, ohhhh dear, I hope you feel better soon... but you're right, it's for good reason!:baby:

Susan (Lil), add me to your good vibes?! I'll take anything I can get lol. :happydance:

Ok girls, so here it is. My dad told me a couple of days ago that his cancer is back (he had his prostate removed 10 years ago because of prostate cancer). Now it's back, we don't know how 'bad' or anything yet... but with losing my Mom last summer, I need to get pregnant NOW. Yesterday. I need at least SOME of my family to know my kids, for heavens sakes. He's only 59.Please keep him/my family in your prayers... c'monnnnnnnnnn BFP.

Hello to Gemmy, Keri, Ella, etc etc xo

Ps - question... I have a retroverted uterus... does this affect conception at all? I have heard both ways, but just chose to believe it doesn't because there's nothing I can do about it... :flower:

Morning Girls, Well my temped dropped today and my overy is hurting so I am assuming its time to ba ba ba baby Dance Tonight! My Ovulation Chart
Usually my BB's hurt bad by now, they don't hurt, and I still have ALOT of creamy cm
which I thought was odd!

Have fun baby dancing!! ;) Catch that eggy!!

nice to see you back laura, wendy and keri good luck to you all, i am behind you as usual - only cd8 but it is passing slowly but surely.

any how dh currently stressed and me a bit - been moving house for months now!!! they are threatening to pull out (people we are buying from) as our buyers taking too long. dh on phone getting so annoyed :( when i ovulate we will either be moving, have lost the house or still be in limbo land. so not expecting miracles this month.

Enjoy family day!!

Sorry to hear that moving is becoming stressful. I hope it all sorts itself out and your buyers speed up...But good luck this month! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

Laura, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip :) You're not out yet, didn't you get a BFP on 14dpo with your first beans?! Don't give up yet! Fx for you xo

Wendy, I'm just about to Ov. as well, DH and I have been trying our hardest to get 'er done this month lol.

Sarah, ohhhh dear, I hope you feel better soon... but you're right, it's for good reason!:baby:

Susan (Lil), add me to your good vibes?! I'll take anything I can get lol. :happydance:

Ok girls, so here it is. My dad told me a couple of days ago that his cancer is back (he had his prostate removed 10 years ago because of prostate cancer). Now it's back, we don't know how 'bad' or anything yet... but with losing my Mom last summer, I need to get pregnant NOW. Yesterday. I need at least SOME of my family to know my kids, for heavens sakes. He's only 59.Please keep him/my family in your prayers... c'monnnnnnnnnn BFP.

Ps - question... I have a retroverted uterus... does this affect conception at all? I have heard both ways, but just chose to believe it doesn't because there's nothing I can do about it... :flower:

:hugs: Carly! I'm sorry to hear that your dad's cancer has come back. Hopefully it will be something that they can address and get under control quickly! Definitely keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Fx....C'mmmoonnn BFP!

And I'm not much help with the retroverted uterus. From what I've read, I'm pretty sure that it doesn't have an effect on conception. And I've heard that instead of waving your legs up in the air for 20 minutes, you should kneel on the bed with your bottom in the air instead...but I'm not sure how helpful that advice is...

Hi ladies, looks like i can join this section as iv got 1 week to go of my 2 week wait!! how are we all doing?
Massively stressful times with minds playing there dirty tricks on us, mild stomach cramps, on and off food and of course being VERY irritable.

Anyone else feeling the same???

xxx:cry:

Hi Laura honey-
So good to "see" you. You were in NYC, right? was it amazing? I am so jealous....I love that place! I really hope AF stays away for you!!!

AFM, I am CD 12 and waiting to ovulate. I have been feeling some pain in my right ovary, so I think I am getting ready:) DH and I are going to get it on!!

Hi honey, Yes NYC was fab!! it was soo sooo soo busy! i did lots of shopping, even Christmas presents for year, i missed my boys so much i was glad to get back home to see them, they wanted a kermit the frog cuddly toy brought home and i searched forever to find em in the end i did and their faces was priceless :D

I hope AF stays away but i have that funny feeling she is around the corner, shes due today but no sign yet.. i don't get spotting just wham bam and shes here.. so i won't hold my breath! I'll hold out until monday to test again if she isnt here.. I tested yesterday with a frer and it was a clear negative.. i had negative tests with my boys until i was a few days late but don't think frer was around then cos i only used a regular clear blue test.

so your getting ready to O :happydance: babe it has to be our turn soon huh?! I met my new lil nephew he was adorable!!! so i am even more broody than before if that is possible.. good luck this month Wendy thinking on you :hugs:

Thanks Posey, af still hasnt arrived yet.. i don't get spotting, she just usually arrives fill force, i have a bad feeling she is just around the corner i can feel it.. yup thats right i didn't get a BFP until a few days after AF was missed, but i didn't know about fref's back then (4 years ago) i just used a regular clear blue test, and it was a frer i used yesterday :(

Maybe all the distraction will be a good thing! Things could just "happen" naturally and BOOM! BFP = you never know! Stay positive xx :hugs:

Oh I am so sorry to hear about your dad. I know how scary it is! Bug hugs :hugs:

I can empathise with your urgency - I feel the same some of the time as I am not getting any younger and we are still trying for our first and we want more than one. I guess we just have to stick together and keep each other sane. It WILL happen when its right xx

Welcome to the TWW, hannahlou! :hi: I hope it goes by quickly and ends in a BFP for you!

AFM: *sigh* Trying to drag my DH away from his Xbox when I want to BD...a nigh impossible task. I suppose I only have myself to blame. I bought him the game for Christmas. It was the only thing on his list I knew he really wanted...but I could chuck it out the window sometimes.

On the upside, I've talked him into not being against OPKs next month...I'm hoping we won't need them, but it's nice to have his agreement anyway just in case we do.

Welcome to the TWW, hannahlou! :hi: I hope it goes by quickly and ends in a BFP for you!

AFM: *sigh* Trying to drag my DH away from his Xbox when I want to BD...a nigh impossible task. I suppose I only have myself to blame. I bought him the game for Christmas. It was the only thing on his list I knew he really wanted...but I could chuck it out the window sometimes.

On the upside, I've talked him into not being against OPKs next month...I'm hoping we won't need them, but it's nice to have his agreement anyway just in case we do.

Thanks for the reply and good luck to you... my mind is playing alot of tricks on me these past few days, off my food (which is very odd for me) had faint stomache cramps to the left hand side, bloating, very irritable and upset. too early for my time of the month or i would have just put it down to that!!

I hope u get trying next week if thats what u mean, i can't get the hang of all this lingo yet!!!

xxx

Thanks for the reply and good luck to you... my mind is playing alot of tricks on me these past few days, off my food (which is very odd for me) had faint stomache cramps to the left hand side, bloating, very irritable and upset. too early for my time of the month or i would have just put it down to that!!

I hope u get trying next week if thats what u mean, i can't get the hang of all this lingo yet!!!

xxx

My mind plays tricks on me every month. I've decided that every TWW, I go nuts and should ignore everything my mind tells me about my body and my symptoms.

But your symptoms do sound promising. :)

And I think I'm going to ovulate today or tomorrow, so I'm trying to get my DH(dear hubby) into bed...but he's playing the Xbox and apparently can't come to bed until he beats this level. And then the next level. And now it's 11pm and I'm getting too tired to baby dance (BD).

Next month, I want to use ovulation predictor kits (OPKs) because I'm getting tired of guessing when I ovulate and want to know when I should concentrate my efforts to sex up my man. ;) lol.

xxx

My mind plays tricks on me every month. I've decided that every TWW, I go nuts and should ignore everything my mind tells me about my body and my symptoms.

But your symptoms do sound promising. :)

And I think I'm going to ovulate today or tomorrow, so I'm trying to get my DH(dear hubby) into bed...but he's playing the Xbox and apparently can't come to bed until he beats this level. And then the next level. And now it's 11pm and I'm getting too tired to baby dance (BD).

Next month, I want to use ovulation predictor kits (OPKs) because I'm getting tired of guessing when I ovulate and want to know when I should concentrate my efforts to sex up my man. ;) lol.

hello,

Thanks for the help with lingo!! i would turn the power off in the house, haha, although i wouldnt know about xbox prob, my DH is a bit of a work-a-holic at the moment which kind of kills it!! what happened to it always being the man romancing the woman hey!!!

Iv used OPKs this month so hence why im so hopefull! My DH and i have an 18yr age gap and he has a 9yr old boy, weve been trying for 8 months but seriously for 3, we think we may need a little extra help somehow if nothing helps.

Fingers crossed for both of us!!! xx:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->