• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

how long have you been trying beautiful? hope you are feeling better and fx for bfp,
im out this month, af got me yesterday :( x

Ohhhhh im so sorry to hear that! GL for next month :thumbup:
This is our first month of TTC so FX as he wants it as much as i do so really happy.
I dont know if maybe its anything to do with concieving but ive been really windy and constipated SORRY just thought id suggest it and ask if this could be a sign?? Just hoping so badly for AF to not show her face!! i took another test today stupidly to let myself down for a fall again and it was negative i spoke to my Mum and she said that if i had caught pregnant it should show by now is this right? sorry for all the questions. xx

You really never know when you a test will show. Everyone is so different from each other. I know for sure that 2 of my pregnancies didn't show until I was 6 weeks plus. The symptoms you have can very well be from pregnancy. How many DPO are you?

Ah we will see then Fx im 12 DPO x

:cry: I'm getting real bad cramps today. I slept so bad last night that I didn't even bother taking my temp because I was up almost every half hour. So I guess we will see. :cry:

When is AF due?
my fingers and toes are crossed for you :hugs:
It could be down to implantion or your body adjusting to room for baby? or could just be AF telling you she is coming down to where your cramps are x

I am 2 days late. I am pretty sure AF is on her way tonight or tomorrow.

Ladies, not sure what the deal is...still no AF!! What the heck? My luteal phase is 13 days so today is period day. Has anyone had changes in their luteal phase before?

I just want AF to show up and get this over with. I took a $ store test for the heck of it, a BFN.

Will keep you all posted! I am sure AF is still on the way.

Ladies, not sure what the deal is...still no AF!! What the heck? My luteal phase is 13 days so today is period day. Has anyone had changes in their luteal phase before?

I just want AF to show up and get this over with. I took a $ store test for the heck of it, a BFN.

Yeah me too. 2 days late here

Ahhhh! I don't want to be negative but waiting rots! Are you testing anymore or waiting until AF shows?

Ahhhh! I don't want to be negative but waiting rots! Are you testing anymore or waiting until AF shows?

Good luck to you both baby dust to you xx

I am to the point where I don't want to test anymore. :( I am just going to wait. If she doesnt show in a week then I will test again and go from there.

OMG Here is some hope for everybody here. My very good friend is 13 days late on here period and just got her BFP and she tested everyday!!!!!!!! DO you believe that!!!!! WOW!!!!! My hopes went up. hee hee

OMG Here is some hope for everybody here. My very good friend is 13 days late on here period and just got her BFP and she tested everyday!!!!!!!! DO you believe that!!!!! WOW!!!!! My hopes went up. hee hee

No way! Is she charting? Is she sure about when she ovulated? It is 5pm here and AF still is not here....and my cramps disappeared, too. No sign of AF yet. I don't know what's going on with my body....Well, I am with you...no more testing...waiting for AF and if she is more than 3-4 days late, then I will test.

Be in touch!!

No way! Is she charting? Is she sure about when she ovulated? It is 5pm here and AF still is not here....and my cramps disappeared, too. No sign of AF yet. I don't know what's going on with my body....Well, I am with you...no more testing...waiting for AF and if she is more than 3-4 days late, then I will test.

Be in touch!!

No she wasnt charting but she is clock work. Her last two showed up at 8 weeks. Crazy!!!!
My cramps are coming back. I kinda wanna cry. Im soooo happy for my friend but sad too.

Holy buckets!! That is really late. She must be sooo happy! I am starting to wonder if I ovulated later or what is the deal. Normally AF comes in the morning, and still nothing. I know what you mean about the crying...I was crying in church this morning. Feel better now though. Me too, I have slight cramps, but no AF yet....

Hey I sent you a friend request on FB!!!
:)

MY sweet friends!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sorry I have been SOOOOOO busy this weekend. I read all the pages I missed though so I could catch up on everything that is happening with all of you. :hugs:

Laura, I'm sorry hon, that stinks! :growlmad: I know it's hard but hang in there, I'm sure that all you need is a nice vacation to London and next month you'll be showing us pics of your BFP!!! :hugs::flower:

Amanda and Wendy - I am holding my breath for your updates!!! I hope you two get your BFPs and I hope you tell us all about it soon! Sending sticky baby dust your way... :hugs::flower:

As for me ladies -- -- -- I am still testing BFN. I am due on the 16th, so we shall see. But my boobs are enormous and super tender (by the way, any of you ever get tenderness in your armpit??), my veins are starting to get really obvious around my chest and tummy. oh, and i'm still peein 24/7. I keep feeling all hormone-ey. So I don't know what's up. But all tests are BFN. :wacko::shrug:

Anyway, thinking of you all and sending you love!!:kiss:

Oh and guess what? I actually read somewhere that some women NEVER EVER EVER test positive --- EVER. They go their whole 9 months with BFN's the whole way through. I couldn't believe it. But true. :)

OOOhhh i thought af had already arrived for u!! :happydance: FX FOR BFP SOON !!! XXX

Hey Angela!!!! I totally think you are preggo!!!!! If ur bbs are way bigger and veiny. Oh I hope u are!!!!!

I am now 3 days late. I just spotted that once after a BM. So still no real sign of AF. I still think it will be here tomorrow tho. booo!!!!! At least I will know. :)
I hope all is well with everybody!!!!! :flower:

Ladies,

I am out for this month, the witch got me:cry: 5:30 a.m. this morning...BAM! Well I figured it was coming, saw my temp dropping and I knew.

It's ok, I had my cry yesterday and here we go, CD 1 and we will try again. My hubby thought this was it, too. Oh well.

Amanda, I am sooooo happy.....hope that you still get a BFP!!! It's not over yet:)

Angela, wow, it sounds like this is it for you!!! Fingers crossed!!

eoinandconor- we are AF buddies now:) btw, what is your "real" name?

I will be stalking this thread, Angela and Amanda!! Go girls go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->