Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

LADIES i need your help! i am due on today but no sign as of yet had mild cramps last couple of days so gave up hope. Me and my DH were having intercourse and milk started to come out of my nipples but still a negative test HELP?! i had all the syptoms before could this be it or have i forced my body into thinking im pregnant ? any help i would really appreciate xx

LADIES i need your help! i am due on today but no sign as of yet had mild cramps last couple of days so gave up hope. Me and my DH were having intercourse and milk started to come out of my nipples but still a negative test HELP?! i had all the syptoms before could this be it or have i forced my body into thinking im pregnant ? any help i would really appreciate xx

I had that issues a couple of months ago. I went to the doc and she said yep those are milk ducts caused by hormones. Sometimes they just appear. Mine went away like a week later. I wasn't preggo. :(

Oh okay thanks for the reply but is there a possibility do you reckon? xx

hey gals -

no AF yet for me but I'm starting to feel a bit crampy - only really really faintly - wish her away for me ladies!!!!! :nope:

amanda im going to doc today for another issue - think i should get a blood test? or wait for AF?

Hey Angela I haven't started yet. But i had some AF cramps that woke me up. So today is the day I think. I am not going to test until my next cycle. lol For some reason I thought August was my month. I really truly think it still is. I ovulate again this month and I'm stickin with this month. lol
Sarah I don't blame you there. I got some messed up tests this month that got my hopes way up with the dollar store ones. Do you have any FRER now? If so you should take one tomorrow or Thursday. Muuhahahahahaha :)
TTC When did the witch get you!?! Sorry to hear that. :(

:coffee: ttys Amanda <3

I currently have a two-pack of Clearblue +PLUS. It says that it can detect it up to 4 days before your AF is due, but that it recommends you should test from the day your period is due. Last month though, my cycle was 30 days instead of 28 (which has NEVER happened to me before), so if my AF still hasn't come by Saturday night, I think I'll test then or Sunday morning. Probably Sunday morning so that my husband can share in the process.

I really felt pregnant yesterday, but today I really don't. I spent the morning with my sister and her 6-month old, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Sigh... I wish I just knew already. I hate waiting! I haven't had any cramping yet though, other than some minor twinges, and I always have bag cramping a few days before my AF, so here's hoping!

Has your AF started yet?

Okay ladies I have been a bit crampy this morning - but get this: it's more centered around my right ovary more than centrally - almost like ovulation cramp.Well check this out:

https://www.mothering.com/community...-where-left-ovary-is-normal-cyst-ectopic-help

anyone having ovarian cramps? could be corpus luteum ....:happydance:

FX FX FX FX FX :blush:

I always thought that cramping was a BAD sign, but I've read that most women get cramps up until about a week after their AF is due, especially if they don't have a standard cycle (i.e., they're implanting late or ovulating closer to the end of their cycle instead of in the middle). My sister also said that she had REALLY bad cramps up until about 10 weeks and then they slowly went away.

No AF here yet. I usually have cramps and spotting days b4 and I have only had a lil bit of cramping a some pink when I wipe. But I bet tonight she will show.
Angela if you are not afraid to ask for one then go for it. If it were me I would wait tho. That's just me. I havent tested since sat morn and I have no desire to.
Sarah I think cramping is just normal no matter where you are in ur cycle. lol I always have some kind of twinge or cramp going on. But it is very common to cramp the first trimester for sure. It's almost like a reassurance ur still preggo as long as there is no heavy bleeding. :)

Beautiful Heck yeah it sure could be a good sign. Dang the waiting!!!!! :D

No AF here yet. I usually have cramps and spotting days b4 and I have only had a lil bit of cramping a some pink when I wipe. But I bet tonight she will show.
Angela if you are not afraid to ask for one then go for it. If it were me I would wait tho. That's just me. I havent tested since sat morn and I have no desire to.
Sarah I think cramping is just normal no matter where you are in ur cycle. lol I always have some kind of twinge or cramp going on. But it is very common to cramp the first trimester for sure. It's almost like a reassurance ur still preggo as long as there is no heavy bleeding. :)

I always think that cramps=AF for me, but the more I read, the more cramps are a good thing. It means your body is trying to make a more hospitable environment for a baby. Still no cramps for me yet other than twinges, so I'm still kind of optimistic. I'm really hoping this is the month for me. :baby:

Okay ladies I have been a bit crampy this morning - but get this: it's more centered around my right ovary more than centrally - almost like ovulation cramp.Well check this out:

https://www.mothering.com/community...-where-left-ovary-is-normal-cyst-ectopic-help

anyone having ovarian cramps? could be corpus luteum ....:happydance:

FX FX FX FX FX :blush:

How many days past ovulation are you Angela x

Oh Angela :( im really sorry! its getting us all one by one.... think baby thought Amanda!!!! i have my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I am goign to buy a cbfm tomorrow and start again x

Beautiful Heck yeah it sure could be a good sign. Dang the waiting!!!!! :D

I have a doctors appointment on Thursday but don't know if I should just go in tomorrow to be sure AF was due today no sign of her just that pre menstrual cramps haven't re tested today just going to wait and see as all other tests have been negative FX for me girls!! And sorry for AF catching a few of you I'm preparing myself for her xx

Angela!!!! I am so sorry sweet girl. I so thought you were for sure preggo. Dang it!!! One by one for sure Laura. That means I'm next. Dun Dun Dun!!!! I am having lots and lots of stinging feeling. So I'm sure AF is almost here. :(
Laura that is exciting. :)

I know it's so hard getting the Negs and AF but just remember that with out AF we wouldn't have the chance to get pregnant like some women. And how exciting is it that we get to plan a baby with our partners. It sucks waiting sometimes but I try to enjoy every moment of it and appreciate it as much as I can.
I hope all is well with you lovely ladies!!!!

I'm starting to feel like AF is on her way too. Maybe it's not the time for any of us... :(

I am still waiting. My boobs are stinging my uterus is stinging! I wish AF would hurry already so I can get to the next cycle!!!!

I'm rootin' for you Amanda! I can't wait to find out the big news.... how much longer you gonna make us wait?! ;P

Hi Ladies,

Too bad AF is hitting us one by one, but Amanda is right:) I am trying to stay positive and hoping we all get our BFP's this next cycle!!

Angela, I am so, so, sorry honey. You are right, it is so hard to trust any symptoms. I am trying not to symptom spot as much, but it is HARD!!!

Amanda, ahhhh, I just want to know if you are PG!!! The wait is the worst, it was almost a relief when AF showed up for me, the anticipation is terrible.

So it looks like Sarah Anne, Beautiful 11, and Amanda are still in the running for a BFP? Keep us posted ladies! I will be stalking the thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->