Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks Wendy. But I really think AF will arrive soon. I can't stop crying for one!!!! Dang hormones!!!! ;) My FX for Angela.
GL in next cycle to Laura and Wendy!!!!!!!!!

Wendy :flower: its so depressing isnt it :cry: really sorry she got you, i know exactly what you are going through it sucks big time!! TTC buddies for sure :thumbup: are you going to buy an ovulation test? I have never tried temperature testing whats the deal with that? GL for next month.. i hope we get it this time :winkwink: Im Laura x

Angela waiting patiently for your results :D

Amanda did you say 6 weeks you waited before you got BFP with one of your boys? :wacko: i could be stalking your results for 6 weeks hee hee FX

I am missing hubby! hes at work, not home until Friday, I had a 25 day cycle this month, i need to buy another cbfm.. but Hubby works away all week days so i dunno how we will dtd :winkwink: Might have to fly over especially haha or he will HAVE to pull sick days! :happydance:

Wendy :flower: its so depressing isnt it :cry: really sorry she got you, i know exactly what you are going through it sucks big time!! TTC buddies for sure :thumbup: are you going to buy an ovulation test? I have never tried temperature testing whats the deal with that? GL for next month.. i hope we get it this time :winkwink: Im Laura x

Amanda did you say 6 weeks you waited before you got BFP with one of your boys? :wacko: i could be stalking your results for 6 weeks hee hee FX

I am missing hubby! hes at work, not home until Friday, I had a 25 day cycle this month, i need to buy another cbfm.. but Hubby works away all week days so i dunno how we will dtd :winkwink: Might have to fly over especially haha or he will HAVE to pull sick days! :happydance:

Yes I was 6 weeks plus with 2 of my kids. My friend Nicole was 13 days late yesterday b4 getting her positive. She was testing sometimes twice a day for the last week and a half.

If I start this month I bought a fertility test that you take on cycle day 3. Its not an ovulation test tho. You take this one once a cycle. Have any of you ladies tried these b4? I really wanna know if I have a low count or something. ??

So Wendy and Laura you should still be in the August thread since you will still ovulate this month. :)

I am 3 DPO and i am having cramping and back pain. Also sharp pain in right breast You think I should know because I have 3 kids but I just don't know.

I am 3 DPO and i am having cramping and back pain. Also sharp pain in right breast You think I should know because I have 3 kids but I just don't know.

hmmm I am not sure. I also have three kids, so I know what you mean. lol
I always have cramping, and pains going on here and there preggo or not. Could be ur uterus stretching for baby. Seems too early for implantation. Who knows. :D GL in ur TWW. :flower:

Thank you, I usually only cramp the day i start my AF so I am not sure. Why i feel like i do. my back feels like the start of my labor with my DS.

Yes I was 6 weeks plus with 2 of my kids. My friend Nicole was 13 days late yesterday b4 getting her positive. She was testing sometimes twice a day for the last week and a half.

If I start this month I bought a fertility test that you take on cycle day 3. Its not an ovulation test tho. You take this one once a cycle. Have any of you ladies tried these b4? I really wanna know if I have a low count or something. ??

So Wendy and Laura you should still be in the August thread since you will still ovulate this month. :)

Hey Amanda:)
I have heard about this fertility test you are talking about....they sell it at Walmart. It is supposed to measure your egg reserve or something? I haven't tried it, but am interested in it. Let me know if you try it and what happens.

Is AF still staying away? Yah, I probably will ovulate this month, (as long as I don't ovulate late like last cycle) so I will stick to our thread if I can. I am looking at using a CBFM....have you used one before?

HI Laura,

Sorry you are missing your hubby. What does he do? Do you like your CBFM? I am thinking of trying it out soon:)

Yeah I am going to try on cycle day 3. If I start. I have not started yet. I will be 4 days late tomorrow. I still think AF will be here tomorrow. I had some more pink when I wiped. So more waiting for me. Right now I am going to enjoy the warm brownies we just made with some oreo ice cream. lol can u tell I am going to start now!?!?!?! paaaahahahahahaha

Hahahaha! That's awesome.:haha:

I am eating chocolate covered peanuts as we speak. Yum!
Maybe you are just spotting? What day did you ovulate on? Do you know how long your luteal phase is?

Two more days until I can test. Even if my AF doesn't show on Thursday though, I think I'll wait until Sunday to test. Last month, I was two days late and was SO disappointed when my AF came.

I have been EXHAUSTED (like taking naps at work tired) and my back has been aching for about three days. I haven't felt nauseous, but I do have heartburn. I also ALWAYS get cramps the weekend before my AF and I only had a tiny twinge on Friday.

I'm so nervous about this cycle. I thought I was pregnant for sure last time and then I wasn't. Pregnancy tests are also SO expensive, so I want to wait until it's been three days since my AF came two days late last time.

What do you ladies think?

No not really. I have had a lot of issues. On man where to begin. Dec-march started having lots of pain and non stop bleeding, in and out of the doc and they cant tell me anything. about a week b4 we got married my IUD started falling out!!!! Like I felt the threads in my underwear. That is why I was bleeding so much. So they put me on the nuva ring to stop the bleeding. It worked. Then March we decided we wanted to try for a girl and got preggo right away and had a MC at 7 weeks. Ever since then my cycles have been messed up big time. I am not sure of anything anymore. lol

Two more days until I can test. Even if my AF doesn't show on Thursday though, I think I'll wait until Sunday to test. Last month, I was two days late and was SO disappointed when my AF came.

I have been EXHAUSTED (like taking naps at work tired) and my back has been aching for about three days. I haven't felt nauseous, but I do have heartburn. I also ALWAYS get cramps the weekend before my AF and I only had a tiny twinge on Friday.

I'm so nervous about this cycle. I thought I was pregnant for sure last time and then I wasn't. Pregnancy tests are also SO expensive, so I want to wait until it's been three days since my AF came two days late last time.

What do you ladies think?

I think if you can stand to wait then for sure wait. lol Or you will just drive urself crazy like the rest of us. lol But if you are worried about cost you can go to amazon or the dollar store for tests. And then if you get a pos then you buy the expensive ones to confirm. :D

I work with teenage youth and we've tried dollar store tests and gotten so many false positives and false negatives! We even tried them with a co-worker who was 6 months pregnant and got TEN BFNs and 1 BFP. So I'm nervous to try them.

I have a crazy busy week ahead, so hopefully I can wait to test until Sunday.

I just read the top ten symptoms of the first 4-6 weeks of early pregnancy and I have most of them - exhaustion, back ache, twinges of cramping, heavy breasts, sensitive nipples, and I'm super gassy (sorry, is that TMI?).

I want to get excited, but I'm so nervous.

Hi guys!

Am typing with one hand in the dark on my laptop cuz DD is sleeping on my chest lol - but wanted to update - still no AF yet - fx it doesnt come....

how are all you gals doin? amanda when are you going to test again?

hi laura hi wendy :) sorry everyone for short message

hey ladies :) how are you all doing? even tho af got me im still coming back to see how everyone's doing.. sorry to all who got af, f'x for next month!! for those who are still in hope you get your :bfp: xx

hey ladies :) how are you all doing? even tho af got me im still coming back to see how everyone's doing.. sorry to all who got af, f'x for next month!! for those who are still in hope you get your :bfp: xx

Thanks! Is it weird that I really think of my AF as a :witch: now? I never used to until we started ttc and now I dread seeing her!

Hey Angela I haven't started yet. But i had some AF cramps that woke me up. So today is the day I think. I am not going to test until my next cycle. lol For some reason I thought August was my month. I really truly think it still is. I ovulate again this month and I'm stickin with this month. lol
Sarah I don't blame you there. I got some messed up tests this month that got my hopes way up with the dollar store ones. Do you have any FRER now? If so you should take one tomorrow or Thursday. Muuhahahahahaha :)
TTC When did the witch get you!?! Sorry to hear that. :(

:coffee: ttys Amanda <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"