Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well I am out :(.....

AF showed her UGLY ASS face just about two ago. BOOOOOOOOOO!....

I am upset and HATE IT :cry:

We have a RE appt feb 29th, but it still doesn't make it any easier!.......... I am totally down right now, and I think I am going to drink some WINE!.

yay wine!!! you deserve a glass (or 3).

im so tempted to test but im trying to do everything opposite to last month.. tested on day 11 and bfn, ,and got my period on day 13. think im waiting til weds. so if af doesnt show tues.. mind you i have a long ass day at work and itll suck if i get a bfn but.. day 15 is about as long as i think i can make myself wait

Ohhhhh it's so great to see everyone back~ hi ladies!!!
Laura, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip :) You're not out yet, didn't you get a BFP on 14dpo with your first beans?! Don't give up yet! Fx for you xo

Wendy, I'm just about to Ov. as well, DH and I have been trying our hardest to get 'er done this month lol.

Sarah, ohhhh dear, I hope you feel better soon... but you're right, it's for good reason!:baby:

Susan (Lil), add me to your good vibes?! I'll take anything I can get lol. :happydance:

Ok girls, so here it is. My dad told me a couple of days ago that his cancer is back (he had his prostate removed 10 years ago because of prostate cancer). Now it's back, we don't know how 'bad' or anything yet... but with losing my Mom last summer, I need to get pregnant NOW. Yesterday. I need at least SOME of my family to know my kids, for heavens sakes. He's only 59.Please keep him/my family in your prayers... c'monnnnnnnnnn BFP.

Hello to Gemmy, Keri, Ella, etc etc xo

Ps - question... I have a retroverted uterus... does this affect conception at all? I have heard both ways, but just chose to believe it doesn't because there's nothing I can do about it... :flower:

Hey Posey,

I'm SO sorry to hear about your Dad. I lost my grandfather to cancer when I was young, so I know how hard it is. Not the same as the threat of losing your Dad though. I hope that they find out how bad it is and that there's a treatment. I'll add your family and your father to my prayers!

As for the retroverted uterus - Don't worry about it affecting conception. I didn't know that was the technical term for it, but I think I have the same thing. My doctor has commented before that my uterus is tilted towards the back and that's why pap tests are always so uncomfortable for me. It hasn't caused any problems with me getting pregnant though!

We have a RE appt feb 29th, but it still doesn't make it any easier!.......... I am totally down right now, and I think I am going to drink some WINE!.

So sorry Mrsbuckeye :hugs: worst feeling in the world.. if you conceive next month it will be a christmas baby :happydance:

afm: my af hasnt started and in my whole life i have never spotted , middle of the night i got up for a wee and when i wiped i had a few tiny spot with some brown cm (TMI) sorry.. and then nothing this morning.. its too late for implantation bleeding now surley? so im just in limbo now waiting for her to arrive :(

So sorry Mrsbuckeye :hugs: worst feeling in the world.. if you conceive next month it will be a christmas baby :happydance:

afm: my af hasnt started and in my whole life i have never spotted , middle of the night i got up for a wee and when i wiped i had a few tiny spot with some brown cm (TMI) sorry.. and then nothing this morning.. its too late for implantation bleeding now surley? so im just in limbo now waiting for her to arrive :(

How many dpo are you? Hope this is it for you Laura!

Ladies, a huge :hugs: and big :kiss: to every single one of you for your support, it really means so much to me. TTC is stressful as we know, and I honestly feel like I 'know' you gals, you know? Haha. Having support on this journey is so key, so I thank you for your kind words. I'll keep you updated on my Dad's progress... for now, just focusing on catching that eggy!!!!

I won't worry about my retroverted uterus, thanky thanky.

I should Ov. any day now... I was half expecting my temp to have risen this morning, but still low.

something cute: My DH said something hilarious about ttc the other day... I had been out at dance class, and was on my home and we had to get busy :blush: so I sent him a text message reminding him, and he said 'my soldiers have been given their marching orders and are ready to deploy' haha :haha: I thought it was very clever. Good luck to everyone xo

PS - Laura, how many DPO are you now? you never spot, maybe just maybe could it be IB?!

How many dpo are you? Hope this is it for you Laura!

i'm 12 dpo , i hope it is too Sarah but im really trying not to get excited yet :(

Posey i might be around 12dpo as my cycle lenghts vary longest being 30 shortest being 25.. im on cd28 at the mo.. I NEVER spot.. last night i was sure af had started.. even tho there was hardly anything there, but this morning nothing at all! completely dry except for a tiny amount of brown cm... gonna go buy a test to use tomorrow morn if she hasnt appeared tonight, FX x

still no AF LMP was 1/16.....since stopping BC last april cycles have ranged 28-34 days. not sure when i ovulated my plan this month was BD like crazy, and thats what we did like every other day from the time my period stopped.
Today is cd 35. no signs of AF , no cm at all feel very dry almost itchy (sorry TMI) took a digi 2 days ago BFN ... :coffee:
hoping maybe I ovulated later than originally thought.....waiting it out

Oh...Things are getting exciting around here. :)

So sorry that AF showed up Mrsbuckeye. :hugs: I hope you enjoyed that wine. Let us know how your RE appointment goes.

Carly (Posey)- I definitely know what you mean. I really enjoy coming to this thread to see what's going on with you ladies. And I love what your DH said. :haha: You have to have a bit of humor when you're TTCing. :) Definitely keep us updated on your dad.

Laura - I hope it was IB! Keeping my fingers crossed that you'll update us with some good news soon!

Moose - What's your real name, by the way? I can't wait to hear what happens with you either. I'm hoping so hard that you'll get your BFP soon. :)

AFM: I think I ov'd yesterday...FINALLY. I've been waiting all week. But my temps went up this morning and I had the weird bloating/stretching feeling in the lower parts last night that I usually notice around ov time...Going to get in one more BD tonight, just to make sure. Yay for being back in the TWW! Remind me about how happy I was about it in a week when I'm dying for the TWW to be over. lol.

oh my god oh my god oh my god girls We've finally done it i got my BFP on a digital test about 2 mins ago!! im so so over the moon i cant actually believe it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great idea with this thread, it couldn't come at a better time for me. I am 8 dpo and this am i caved and tested and of course got a BFN! No surprise there. Am a little anxious too because until yesterday boobs were sore (nipples anyway- sorry if TMI and now soreness is gone! Dunno what to make of this!

Anywant want to compare symptoms? I've had cramps on and off last three days, twinges that come and go. I have this lingering nausea and can't seem to find enough appetite for anything. Also headache yesterday and today. BBT are quite high since last two days ( today was 37.04C). Please tell me am not going crazy! :wacko:

Had a mc in august ( empty sac) and it took three months to get a new cycle.:growlmad: So am so eager to get pregnant!

oh my god oh my god oh my god girls We've finally done it i got my BFP on a digital test about 2 mins ago!! im so so over the moon i cant actually believe it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

LAURA!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Can you post a pic of your test? I'm SO freaking excited for you!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

YYYAAAYYYYYY!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I'm so so happy for you, Laura! YAY!!

I knew it was only a matter of time! :)

LAURA!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Can you post a pic of your test? I'm SO freaking excited for you!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

how do i post a photo? ive taken on on my camera :D

Under additional options (below the post), click "Manage Attachments" and then upload the pic. :)

YYYAAAYYYYYY!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I'm so so happy for you, Laura! YAY!!

I knew it was only a matter of time! :)

we were at it like Rabbits for 7 whole months!! my poor hubby :D

Oh my god i am soooooo soooo Happy, i cant stop crying, i did test handed it to my hubby and i went to put the dishwasher on, he said the result was up now with a straight face and i said negative and he said NOOOO we are pregnant :D i burst into tears , kids think im crazy :baby::baby::baby::baby:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin:

NO WAY LAURA! OMG I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!! HOLY SH*T!!!!!

YAHOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wow, I am just so freakin happy for you! This gives me hope!! We will all get our turn! First Sarah, now you, and hopefully me soon! Did you tell Amanda? OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Your hubby must be over the moon! Wish I could be there to dance an Irish jig with you girlie! Yeehaw!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->