Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Wow, I am just so freakin happy for you! This gives me hope!! We will all get our turn! First Sarah, now you, and hopefully me soon! Did you tell Amanda? OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Your hubby must be over the moon! Wish I could be there to dance an Irish jig with you girlie! Yeehaw!!

7 long months Wendy! i'm sticking by you darling, your turn will come... thanks you so much for everything over the last few months xxx

My poor poor kitty was on a stack of boxes (we're moving) and he fell onto a cooler and a box fell on top of him. Breaking his back. He didn't even make it to the vet. He was such a good kitty and he will be so greatly missed. My poor mac :'( I can't believe this has happened and I can't stop crying. I don't know what I'll do without him. Please say a prayer for my poor baby.

Hey girls,
i'm 12 dpo and the last two nights i've leaked discharge from one of my breasts has this happened to anyone before??? its never happened me so i'm going mad wondering if its a sign!!!!!

I'm sorry I wish I had seen your bfp Announcement b4 I posted about my poor kitty. Can you erase posts? I don't wanna sully your big moment with my sad news

Wow wow laura, I had several pages to catch up on so was scrolling down, reading about the IB, you not being sure - being 12dpo.... then wham! BFP!!!!

I am SOOOO happy for you as have been following you for the last 3/4 months since I have been part of this thread. Brilliant news, gives us all hope! Well done !! xx

Wow wow laura, I had several pages to catch up on so was scrolling down, reading about the IB, you not being sure - being 12dpo.... then wham! BFP!!!!

I am SOOOO happy for you as have been following you for the last 3/4 months since I have been part of this thread. Brilliant news, gives us all hope! Well done !! xx

Thank you Gemmy, it really does give hope , its been a long 7 months of wanting this to happen..

I was guessing 12dpo because i was sure af would turn up soon my longest cycle being 30 days, i was getting slight af pains which i am getting on and off. i must have been more than 12dpo tho im guessing around 14dpo now .. im 4 weeks tomorrow how crazy is that!!

oh frer was negative!! i got my pos on a clear blue digital :)

My poor poor kitty was on a stack of boxes (we're moving) and he fell onto a cooler and a box fell on top of him. Breaking his back. He didn't even make it to the vet. He was such a good kitty and he will be so greatly missed. My poor mac :'( I can't believe this has happened and I can't stop crying. I don't know what I'll do without him. Please say a prayer for my poor baby.

poor poor kitty :( thats just so sad xxx

Ohhhhh it's so great to see everyone back~ hi ladies!!!
Laura, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip :) You're not out yet, didn't you get a BFP on 14dpo with your first beans?! Don't give up yet! Fx for you xo

Wendy, I'm just about to Ov. as well, DH and I have been trying our hardest to get 'er done this month lol.

Sarah, ohhhh dear, I hope you feel better soon... but you're right, it's for good reason!:baby:

Susan (Lil), add me to your good vibes?! I'll take anything I can get lol. :happydance:

Ok girls, so here it is. My dad told me a couple of days ago that his cancer is back (he had his prostate removed 10 years ago because of prostate cancer). Now it's back, we don't know how 'bad' or anything yet... but with losing my Mom last summer, I need to get pregnant NOW. Yesterday. I need at least SOME of my family to know my kids, for heavens sakes. He's only 59.Please keep him/my family in your prayers... c'monnnnnnnnnn BFP.

Hello to Gemmy, Keri, Ella, etc etc xo

Ps - question... I have a retroverted uterus... does this affect conception at all? I have heard both ways, but just chose to believe it doesn't because there's nothing I can do about it... :flower:

Hi Posey- so sorry to hear about your Dad's cancer returning....and he is sooo young...:flower: Fx that it's early and they can treat it -his age will help too...
As for your question re: retroverted uterus --- funny thing is that the fertility clinic I went to years ago told me that I had a retroverted uterus and then 2 family doctors afterward told me I didn't -- I was like what???!! .... Even if I did - they said that it doesn't affect conception...

Fx for you that this is the month for you!!! :thumbup:

So so sorry to hear about your poor sweet kitty. :hugs:

oh my god oh my god oh my god girls We've finally done it i got my BFP on a digital test about 2 mins ago!! im so so over the moon i cant actually believe it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG OMG!!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!! THAT IS SOOOOO AWESOME GIRL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU LAURA!!:flower::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey girls,
i'm 12 dpo and the last two nights i've leaked discharge from one of my breasts has this happened to anyone before??? its never happened me so i'm going mad wondering if its a sign!!!!!

Never had it happen to me before, but I do hope that's a good sign for you. It sounds like a good sign... Keep us updated, definitely. :) Good luck!

Great idea with this thread, it couldn't come at a better time for me. I am 8 dpo and this am i caved and tested and of course got a BFN! No surprise there. Am a little anxious too because until yesterday boobs were sore (nipples anyway- sorry if TMI and now soreness is gone! Dunno what to make of this!

Anywant want to compare symptoms? I've had cramps on and off last three days, twinges that come and go. I have this lingering nausea and can't seem to find enough appetite for anything. Also headache yesterday and today. BBT are quite high since last two days ( today was 37.04C). Please tell me am not going crazy! :wacko:

Had a mc in august ( empty sac) and it took three months to get a new cycle.:growlmad: So am so eager to get pregnant!

Welcome to the TWW! I'm sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: but I'm glad you're back TTCing. I hope you get your BFP soon! Those symptoms sound promising. Keep us updated with what's going on. :) This place is great for support and a little symptom spotting.

oh my god oh my god oh my god girls We've finally done it i got my BFP on a digital test about 2 mins ago!! im so so over the moon i cant actually believe it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

YYYAAAYYYYYY!!!! :happydance: :happydance: I'm so so happy for you, Laura! YAY!!

I knew it was only a matter of time! :)

we were at it like Rabbits for 7 whole months!! my poor hubby :D

Oh my god i am soooooo soooo Happy, i cant stop crying, i did test handed it to my hubby and i went to put the dishwasher on, he said the result was up now with a straight face and i said negative and he said NOOOO we are pregnant :D i burst into tears , kids think im crazy :baby::baby::baby::baby:

LOL. I think that's great advice. I told hubby we were going to be at it like rabbits next month if this one doesn't work out. :) He's in the bed with man flu at the moment, so I'm just going to have to hope that I've jumped his bones enough this month to catch the eggy.

And I'm so so happy for you too! I haven't stopped smiling. DH thought I was mental when I started squealing when I read about your BFP. So so happy for you! And you have to stay around like Sarah and keep us updated on how things progress. :)

Hellothere -sooooo sorry to hear about your sweet kitty.... I can't imagine how you are feeling... so sad.... Big hugs your way....

Laura - I'm still smiling about your news.... Please keep us updated!!

Fingers crossed for more BFPs - let's break a record this month ladies!!

AFM - today I'm about 10 DPO.... mood is better (made up with DH)... but I'm feeling sooo tired and nauseous today (but could be because I didn't get enough sleep last night.... so bad it's 3:20pm and I still have jammies on and my robe! :) Bb's are still sore and a big swollen and I feel bloated. Having trouble sleeping but that usually happens the week before AF. Going to wait until Tuesday morning to test...

Sarah - I also took Friday off - so it's a 4 day weekend for me too! Have a great Family Day tomorrow!

Baby dust to everyone....!!!! xoxo

sorry I meant a "bit swollen" not "big swollen".... so funny!! :)

I've posted Laura's BFP below!!! Congratulations sweetie!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1057_1.jpg
    IMG_1057_1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back