Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Laura - I'm still smiling about your news.... Please keep us updated!!

Fingers crossed for more BFPs - let's break a record this month ladies!!

AFM - today I'm about 10 DPO.... mood is better (made up with DH)... but I'm feeling sooo tired and nauseous today (but could be because I didn't get enough sleep last night.... so bad it's 3:20pm and I still have jammies on and my robe! :) Bb's are still sore and a big swollen and I feel bloated. Having trouble sleeping but that usually happens the week before AF. Going to wait until Tuesday morning to test...

Sarah - I also took Friday off - so it's a 4 day weekend for me too! Have a great Family Day tomorrow!

Baby dust to everyone....!!!! xoxo

Thats so sweet of you, i don't know what i would have done without you girls while i've been ttc, its so nice to talk to people in the same situation and understand what you are going through, i saw so many BFN's.. i'm still in shock.. my only sign was that spotting last night which i never ever get before af and i was praying that that meant something, i have what feels like slight af pains on and off..

what cd are you? how are you feeling.. I will stick around if thats ok with everyone else? x

What do you make your due date laura??

I havent even worked it out yet , i found out and came on here to tell you all :) my last af was 23rd jan

Lol is it sad I already know I am going to try for a baby next weekend to be due on Saturday 17th November based on my last period being 11th Feb..... and that I knew I missed out on my baby due Saturday 20th October last month :wacko: Maybe I'm getting slightly obsessed :wacko:

How interesting that a digi picked up yr pregnancy when a frer didn't - I thoughtthe frers are ment to be more sensitive.

Still so excited for you!! You didn't seem half as confident this month as you did last month. Just goes to show!!! Keep keeping us updated for sure!!!! x

I havent even worked it out yet , i found out and came on here to tell you all :) my last af was 23rd jan

The online calendar I am using gives YOU :

Today's Date: Sunday, February 19, 2012
The date of your last period: Monday, January 23, 2012
Your baby's estimated due date: Monday, October 29, 2012

Birthday FYIs
for October 29
Birthstone Opal
Flower Calendula
Zodiac Scorpio

Lol is it sad I already know I am going to try for a baby next weekend to be due on Saturday 17th November based on my last period being 11th Feb..... and that I knew I missed out on my baby due Saturday 20th October last month :wacko: Maybe I'm getting slightly obsessed :wacko:

How interesting that a digi picked up yr pregnancy when a frer didn't - I thoughtthe frers are ment to be more sensitive.

Still so excited for you!! You didn't seem half as confident this month as you did last month. Just goes to show!!! Keep keeping us updated for sure!!!! x

I don't think it's sad...because that makes it sad that I know that I missed out on a October 10th baby last month and I'm now shooting for a November 11th baby... :haha: I look up the due date every month....but maybe I'm obsessed too. ;)

I don't think it's sad...because that makes it sad that I know that I missed out on a October 10th baby last month and I'm now shooting for a November 11th baby... :haha: I look up the due date every month....but maybe I'm obsessed too. ;)

lol you and me both ;)

i know fore sure! the packet said the frer was 6 days before AF was due.. and digi was 99% accurate 2 days before.. I took digi as i didn't wanna stare for a faint line i was expecting it to be negative, i used an evening sample with the digi too! i just cant get over the spotting last night , i was half asleep just remember a few drops, and thought af had kicked in, then i had alittle amount of brown cm today, oh and my cervix was low and hard.. which i read was a sign af was on her way too.. im still amazed..

i used a due date cal and it said 27th Oct :baby: 8 weeks until my first scan :)

it not sad at all, i just get mixed up on dates and it jumbles in my head haha

Ohhhhh it's so great to see everyone back~ hi ladies!!!
Laura, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip :) You're not out yet, didn't you get a BFP on 14dpo with your first beans?! Don't give up yet! Fx for you xo

Wendy, I'm just about to Ov. as well, DH and I have been trying our hardest to get 'er done this month lol.

Sarah, ohhhh dear, I hope you feel better soon... but you're right, it's for good reason!:baby:

Susan (Lil), add me to your good vibes?! I'll take anything I can get lol. :happydance:

Ok girls, so here it is. My dad told me a couple of days ago that his cancer is back (he had his prostate removed 10 years ago because of prostate cancer). Now it's back, we don't know how 'bad' or anything yet... but with losing my Mom last summer, I need to get pregnant NOW. Yesterday. I need at least SOME of my family to know my kids, for heavens sakes. He's only 59.Please keep him/my family in your prayers... c'monnnnnnnnnn BFP.

Hello to Gemmy, Keri, Ella, etc etc xo

Ps - question... I have a retroverted uterus... does this affect conception at all? I have heard both ways, but just chose to believe it doesn't because there's nothing I can do about it... :flower:

So sorry to hear about your dad. He's the same age as my dad & my mom passed 7 yrs ago at 51, so I can't imagine losing my dad, too. Thats so sad :cry: And soooo young!!!

Of course I will put you in the reiki circle, darlin. It's every Wed. night at about 9pm. I really hope & pray that you get a :bfp: ASAP & that things work out so that your dad can be around to meet :baby:.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good morning ladies!
hope you're all well!

Susan (Lilsluz)-- so nice to know your name! I am Maria.... Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and putting my name in the Reiki circle.... you are so sweet! Fx crossed for you this cycle!

Sarah - thanks for your positive encouragement too! Sorry to hear that the throwing up has started - hopefully it won't last too long :)

Laura - I hope AF stays away!! glad you had a great time in NYC.... I am so envious too! Fx for you....

Wendy, Keri - welcome back!

AFM - I'm 9 DPO today (I think)... I still continue to be very moody (don't know what's up with me) and yesterday had a mini-fight with DH about the MIL... We never fight but it's been more tense ever since she has been staying with us Mon-Fri (over a year ago) to take care of our 3 yr.old (adopted) daughter.
My Bbs are a bit sore and the last couple of days been really gassy (sorry TMI)... I am feeling like AF might be coming mid-next week - as I usually get moody and easily bothered about 5 days before.... but this month has been much more than usual.
I'm not going to test until 12 DPO...

Anyway Hello to everyone I didn't mention and have a great weekend!
Monday is a holiday here.... Family Day!!
xoxo

Thank you Maria. My FX are crossed for you too!!! Not too long now before :test:. I did read on other thread you are starting to feel better - yay! :thumbup: Me, too. I can't imagine the MIL probs. Mine lives just down the street, but I could not even IMAGINE her living w/us 5 days/wk :brat::brat:!!! :grr::grr::grr:! You poor thing - I would simply die!

Much love to you & hoping & praying for that BFP!!!! :hugs:

Ohhhhh it's so great to see everyone back~ hi ladies!!!
Laura, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip :) You're not out yet, didn't you get a BFP on 14dpo with your first beans?! Don't give up yet! Fx for you xo

Wendy, I'm just about to Ov. as well, DH and I have been trying our hardest to get 'er done this month lol.

Sarah, ohhhh dear, I hope you feel better soon... but you're right, it's for good reason!:baby:

Susan (Lil), add me to your good vibes?! I'll take anything I can get lol. :happydance:

Ok girls, so here it is. My dad told me a couple of days ago that his cancer is back (he had his prostate removed 10 years ago because of prostate cancer). Now it's back, we don't know how 'bad' or anything yet... but with losing my Mom last summer, I need to get pregnant NOW. Yesterday. I need at least SOME of my family to know my kids, for heavens sakes. He's only 59.Please keep him/my family in your prayers... c'monnnnnnnnnn BFP.

Hello to Gemmy, Keri, Ella, etc etc xo

Ps - question... I have a retroverted uterus... does this affect conception at all? I have heard both ways, but just chose to believe it doesn't because there's nothing I can do about it... :flower:

:( I'm sorry to hear about your dad, Posey. I will keep him in my thoughts & prayers for recovery, and I will keep you in them also for a BFP! FX for you!!

oh my god oh my god oh my god girls We've finally done it i got my BFP on a digital test about 2 mins ago!! im so so over the moon i cant actually believe it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh wow! Congratulations!!! So excited for you, it's been suspensful waiting for you to get your BFP, Haha :) I'm Sarah btw (another one, Lol).

Temps back down this morning, so no idea if I've ovulated or not....I'm so doing opks next month. This is starting to feel a little ridiculous.

Thanks Sarah the other one hee hee.. my symptoms have kicked in big time.. ive got that metallic taste in my mouth,my boobs are so strange looking all purple and ive been sick last night.. its all too familiar :D must be another lil boy :D

Thanks Sarah the other one hee hee.. my symptoms have kicked in big time.. ive got that metallic taste in my mouth,my boobs are so strange looking all purple and ive been sick last night.. its all too familiar :D must be another lil boy :D

Haha. What were your boy symptoms last time? I think that I'm having a boy too. Just going on my sister's AWFUL morning sickness with her daughter - I've been nauseous, but only thrown up once. Most of my symptoms line up with the boy side, except for one important one - they say a lot of women pregnant with boys can't seem to stop eating and I can't seem to find anything to eat. Everything repulses me and has pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. The Chinese gender predictor and the wedding ring test both say boy too (not that I give these two any merit).

Temps back down this morning, so no idea if I've ovulated or not....I'm so doing opks next month. This is starting to feel a little ridiculous.

Ooooo - you better go BD! :sex: My temps usually drop signif (like yours) the day before ov & then spike back up the day of. But I do enjoy knowing I've ov via +OPK. Just getting rid of the wonder, confusion & questions like "maybe something is wrong w/me & I'm not ov" is SO worth the $$$. And if you can get away w/internet cheapies, then even better. (I couldn't - wasn't showing up for me, so I have to do CBE digi)

Go get it on girl!:winkwink: :dust:

Haha. What were your boy symptoms last time? I think that I'm having a boy too. Just going on my sister's AWFUL morning sickness with her daughter - I've been nauseous, but only thrown up once. Most of my symptoms line up with the boy side, except for one important one - they say a lot of women pregnant with boys can't seem to stop eating and I can't seem to find anything to eat. Everything repulses me and has pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. The Chinese gender predictor and the wedding ring test both say boy too (not that I give these two any merit).

I'd LOVE to have purple boobs & :sick: every day! So happy for you guys :thumbup:

LAURA!!!! Oh my goodness, congrats congrats congrats:baby: I'm soooooo happy for you! I hope this means more BFPs are coming our way :happydance:H&H 9 months Laura, pls stick around and tell us how everything is going! xoxo Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->