Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks Sarah the other one hee hee.. my symptoms have kicked in big time.. ive got that metallic taste in my mouth,my boobs are so strange looking all purple and ive been sick last night.. its all too familiar :D must be another lil boy :D

Haha. What were your boy symptoms last time? I think that I'm having a boy too. Just going on my sister's AWFUL morning sickness with her daughter - I've been nauseous, but only thrown up once. Most of my symptoms line up with the boy side, except for one important one - they say a lot of women pregnant with boys can't seem to stop eating and I can't seem to find anything to eat. Everything repulses me and has pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. The Chinese gender predictor and the wedding ring test both say boy too (not that I give these two any merit).

I had constant sickness for 9 months with my first son, and i was sick up until around 6-7 months with my second son, it wasn't morning sickness it was anytime sickness lol I didn't have a great appetite.. i used to have to force myself to eat something.. i was 2lbs lighter when i was full term with my first son than before i was pregnant, chinese predictor said my my boys would be boys :) ive checked it for my mum for me and my bro haha and it was right, everytime i check it its spot on! haha havent checked this little one out yet . How are you feeling today? i've got such a sick tummy, but i'm so glad tho i actually feel pregnant brings back memories :)

Ohhhhh it's so great to see everyone back~ hi ladies!!!
Laura, I'm so glad you had such a wonderful trip :) You're not out yet, didn't you get a BFP on 14dpo with your first beans?! Don't give up yet! Fx for you xo

Wendy, I'm just about to Ov. as well, DH and I have been trying our hardest to get 'er done this month lol.

Sarah, ohhhh dear, I hope you feel better soon... but you're right, it's for good reason!:baby:

Susan (Lil), add me to your good vibes?! I'll take anything I can get lol. :happydance:

Ok girls, so here it is. My dad told me a couple of days ago that his cancer is back (he had his prostate removed 10 years ago because of prostate cancer). Now it's back, we don't know how 'bad' or anything yet... but with losing my Mom last summer, I need to get pregnant NOW. Yesterday. I need at least SOME of my family to know my kids, for heavens sakes. He's only 59.Please keep him/my family in your prayers... c'monnnnnnnnnn BFP.

Hello to Gemmy, Keri, Ella, etc etc xo

Ps - question... I have a retroverted uterus... does this affect conception at all? I have heard both ways, but just chose to believe it doesn't because there's nothing I can do about it... :flower:

So sorry to hear about your dad. He's the same age as my dad & my mom passed 7 yrs ago at 51, so I can't imagine losing my dad, too. Thats so sad :cry: And soooo young!!!

Of course I will put you in the reiki circle, darlin. It's every Wed. night at about 9pm. I really hope & pray that you get a :bfp: ASAP & that things work out so that your dad can be around to meet :baby:.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom, 51 is just wayyyyyy too young. I lost my mom this past summer, she was 55, and I curse the universe for taking her so young every day. My dad just HAS to be okay, and I just MUST get a BFP soon lol :flower:

Hi Ladies!!

So I am officially back in the TWW. Fertility friend has calculated that I ovulated this past Friday. I used OPK and temped religiously this month, as well as using Preseed. My temps having been rising nicely so we are hoping we pulled out all the stops :winkwink: I am even happy with our :sex: timing. Fingers crossed we get our :bfp: this month. I am thinking I may test March 3rd. We leave for a cruise vacation March 5th so this would something GREAT to celebrate :happydance:

:hugs:Hellothere, so very sad to hear about your kitty :( losing a pet is like losing a family member, because that's exactly what they are... sending you strength and healing :flower:

PS - Afm, I'm still waiting to Ov... still getting a wee bit of ewcm, and temps haven't spiked yet... I was expecting it over the weekend, but taking its sweet time this month.:coffee: So we're still gettin' busy, doing everything we can! Fx for us all xo

oh my god oh my god oh my god girls We've finally done it i got my BFP on a digital test about 2 mins ago!! im so so over the moon i cant actually believe it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh wow!!! So excited for you! Thanks for sharing, you give us all positive vibes xxx :happydance:

oh my god oh my god oh my god girls We've finally done it i got my BFP on a digital test about 2 mins ago!! im so so over the moon i cant actually believe it!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh wow!!! So excited for you! Thanks for sharing, you give us all positive vibes xxx :happydance:

Thats nice to know:flower: 7 months we've tried, i was starting to think it would never happen, how are things with you x

We've been BDing every day for a while now (at DH's insistence. I was going to go every other day and I only bugged him when I thought I was about to ov). Hasn't gotten old yet ;) but I am worried about using up all DH's good swimmers before the big event. But yeah, the plan is to BD tonight and see what happens in the morning. I did have some more ov pains today...followed by one of my favorite symptoms, gas, which is always a welcome companion, especially in the middle of a meeting... :haha: Trying to be more relaxed about things this month is getting tougher.

We've been BDing every day for a while now (at DH's insistence. I was going to go every other day and I only bugged him when I thought I was about to ov). Hasn't gotten old yet ;) but I am worried about using up all DH's good swimmers before the big event. But yeah, the plan is to BD tonight and see what happens in the morning. I did have some more ov pains today...followed by one of my favorite symptoms, gas, which is always a welcome companion, especially in the middle of a meeting... :haha: Trying to be more relaxed about things this month is getting tougher.

FX for you , sounds like you have everything covered, good luck xxx

Thats nice to know:flower: 7 months we've tried, i was starting to think it would never happen, how are things with you x

I am ok. We are on holiday next week skiing and if my dates are like last month the I will ov the Saturday we come back. So, I am going to go on holiday and just enjoy myself with my lovely DH and friends.
I told DH that next week and the week after we best get busy :winkwink:
I just have to be careful I don't dwell on what could have been and stay positive!

It WILL happen when it's right. :thumbup:

So great to hear about the BFP's!!!! Congrats ladies!! This tww is killer. Pretty positive im out this month, husband was out of town. During my ov time. There is always next month!!! Fx for all!!!

FF confirmed ovulation for me...Yes...In the TWW. I might keep going for another couple of days, just to make sure, but hopefully we've done enough this month. Fx.

FF confirmed ovulation for me...Yes...In the TWW. I might keep going for another couple of days, just to make sure, but hopefully we've done enough this month. Fx.

Good luck, got everything crossed for you xxx

Just got crosshairs today! I was wondering what the dealio was....
Hope all is well....My Ovulation Chart
Didn't BD a whole lot tho,

LAURA I forgot to say CONGRATS GIRL! I have been swomped!!!!
VERY HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL~

LAURA I forgot to say CONGRATS GIRL! I have been swomped!!!!
VERY HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL~

Thanks Keri, we are so happy, hope all is well with you and you get your BFP soon, how long have you been trying? x

Hiiii girls :hi: I think I had my thermal shift, but I don't know? It's quite ambiguous this month. Not higher than some temps earlier on in the month, but 2/10ths higher than any of my last 6, which is how I know to draw the tentative coverline... Anyways, it's overdue, so I think/hope I'm back in the tww. DH and I certainly tried our best this month, lots of bding at the 'right' time. Goodness I hope this is it... but I never get my hopes up too high. I will be quite busy, as my Grandpa was in a car accident last week and has come to stay with my hubby and I while he's on the mend, so hopefully taking care of him will help this tww flyyyyyyy by. GL to us all xo

ps - how do I attach my chart to this thread? I'm going to try here, I don't know if it will work... :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

PS - I know my temps are considered low, but I've had my thyroid checked, and no problem there. I must just run cooler than some people? lol. I also get up early, 530am, so that may be part of it. xo

Hiiii girls :hi: I think I had my thermal shift, but I don't know? It's quite ambiguous this month. Not higher than some temps earlier on in the month, but 2/10ths higher than any of my last 6, which is how I know to draw the tentative coverline... Anyways, it's overdue, so I think/hope I'm back in the tww. DH and I certainly tried our best this month, lots of bding at the 'right' time. Goodness I hope this is it... but I never get my hopes up too high. I will be quite busy, as my Grandpa was in a car accident last week and has come to stay with my hubby and I while he's on the mend, so hopefully taking care of him will help this tww flyyyyyyy by. GL to us all xo

ps - how do I attach my chart to this thread? I'm going to try here, I don't know if it will work... :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

PS - I know my temps are considered low, but I've had my thyroid checked, and no problem there. I must just run cooler than some people? lol. I also get up early, 530am, so that may be part of it. xo

I can't see your chart. Have you created a home page yet? If you go to Sharing at the top of the FF page and then click Setup under 'charting home page'....Then when it gives you a homepage web address, copy that and paste it here.

Or put it in your signature, so we can chart stalk you. :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this month!

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa and his accident, but I'm sure it will distract you from the looooonnngg TWW. :) Good luck!

Just got crosshairs today! I was wondering what the dealio was....
Hope all is well....My Ovulation Chart
Didn't BD a whole lot tho,

I got my crosshairs today too! I guess that dip my temps took yesterday was an estrogen dip. I usually get them at around 4DPO, so it's early this month. But my temp was back up today. :)

Looks like we'll get to wait together. :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Sometimes it's the time when we don't think we've done enough that is the one. I hope this is it for you! Fx!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all well...

Ella and Posey - I have my fingers crossed for you!

Laura - still so excited for you!

Keri - welcome back :)

Lilsluz and Gemmy - hello!!:hugs:

Wendy - how are you?

AFM - well today I'm 12 DPO - and took a FRER this morning.... and unfortunately BFN! :cry:
It's really got me bummed out... I guess I'm out then this month? No sign of AF yet and I usually spot the day before -but my guess is it will probably arrive tomorrow... I have been 'peeing' like mad so crazy emotional this month - I thought it was going to be different. Oh well - hopefully next month ....

Laura - when you got the negative on the FRER - how many DPO were you?

Hello to everyone else - I've missed....:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->