Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all well...

Ella and Posey - I have my fingers crossed for you!

Laura - still so excited for you!

Keri - welcome back :)

Lilsluz and Gemmy - hello!!:hugs:

Wendy - how are you?

AFM - well today I'm 12 DPO - and took a FRER this morning.... and unfortunately BFN! :cry:
It's really got me bummed out... I guess I'm out then this month? No sign of AF yet and I usually spot the day before -but my guess is it will probably arrive tomorrow... I have been 'peeing' like mad so crazy emotional this month - I thought it was going to be different. Oh well - hopefully next month ....

Laura - when you got the negative on the FRER - how many DPO were you?

Hello to everyone else - I've missed....:hugs:

I was approx 12-13 dpo when i got a negative on frer, day after i got negative i got my BFP on a clear blue digital

Hi Ladies,
Well I am on CD 16, and not sure if I have ovulated or not. I did OPK's on CD 10, 11, 12-all negative. So I gave up for a few days, as I was getting only creamy CM, no EWCM. I was sick this cycle, and have been stressed, so I think I am ovulating late. Got some EWCM today, so I hope that means I am ovulating soon. Hope to join you all in the TWW soon!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone:)

Hi Ladies,
Well I am on CD 16, and not sure if I have ovulated or not. I did OPK's on CD 10, 11, 12-all negative. So I gave up for a few days, as I was getting only creamy CM, no EWCM. I was sick this cycle, and have been stressed, so I think I am ovulating late. Got some EWCM today, so I hope that means I am ovulating soon. Hope to join you all in the TWW soon!!!

Wendy , i used opks up until cd12 and all were negative, then i ran out, and didn't use anymore, i didn't have very much ewcm this time and i dried up quite quickly, but i just bd'd everyother day and we did a few extra times just incase i O later than normal cos i had the flu.. and look at me now.. Bd every other day until you are cd 18 or 19 and i'll keep fx for u xxxx

DH and I have a beautiful 14 month old DD and are hoping to give her a sibling in the next year or so. I had plans of charting my BBT, but my LO hasn't been giving me the greatest sleeps lately, making it hard to get a proper reading.

Here is a little background. AF last visited on Jan. 27th. Had sex on Feb. 5th, and last week started having head aches, dizzy spells, nausea and on Friday of last week, a small amount of brown discharge that lasted 4 days and stopped. AF isn't due until the 28th, but I took a HPT this morning and got a BFN. More recently I've started feeling weird twinges in my lower abdomen, almost like fluttering (and I know there is no movement at this early stage) and I am wondering if it could possibly be my uterus preparing to grow, if by chance I am pregnant. Any one with similar symptoms that eventually got a BFP with a HPT. Here's hoping AF never shows!!!:hugs:

DH and I have a beautiful 14 month old DD and are hoping to give her a sibling in the next year or so. I had plans of charting my BBT, but my LO hasn't been giving me the greatest sleeps lately, making it hard to get a proper reading.

Here is a little background. AF last visited on Jan. 27th. Had sex on Feb. 5th, and last week started having head aches, dizzy spells, nausea and on Friday of last week, a small amount of brown discharge that lasted 4 days and stopped. AF isn't due until the 28th, but I took a HPT this morning and got a BFN. More recently I've started feeling weird twinges in my lower abdomen, almost like fluttering (and I know there is no movement at this early stage) and I am wondering if it could possibly be my uterus preparing to grow, if by chance I am pregnant. Any one with similar symptoms that eventually got a BFP with a HPT. Here's hoping AF never shows!!!:hugs:

:hi: MamaMathison! Welcome to the TWW!! I hope wait flies by and end with a BFP!

Your symptoms do sound promising, so I hope they're a good sign for you!

I will say that I get those flutterings/twinges every month and AF shows up right on time. But that's just me. If it's not normal for you, maybe it is a good sign. Keep us updated!

:hi: MamaMathison! Welcome to the TWW!! I hope wait flies by and end with a BFP!

Your symptoms do sound promising, so I hope they're a good sign for you!

I will say that I get those flutterings/twinges every month and AF shows up right on time. But that's just me. If it's not normal for you, maybe it is a good sign. Keep us updated![/QUOTE]

Thanks! The flutterings/twinges aren't the norm for me, AF usually just shows up with no warning and then the cramping starts! Really hoping these are all good signs! I will definitely keep you posted!

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all well...

Wendy - how are you?

AFM - well today I'm 12 DPO - and took a FRER this morning.... and unfortunately BFN! :cry:
It's really got me bummed out... I guess I'm out then this month? No sign of AF yet and I usually spot the day before -but my guess is it will probably arrive tomorrow... I have been 'peeing' like mad so crazy emotional this month - I thought it was going to be different. Oh well - hopefully next month ....

It ain't over yet, darlin! LOTS of people get BFN befoe BFP's way later - see the very first stat:

FF Results:

Average Day Past Ovulation (DPO) for the first positive pregnancy test: 13.6 DPO
Average DPO for the first "false" negative test result: 10.3 DPO
Percentage of pregnancy charts with a positive test at 10 DPO: 10%
Percentage of pregnancy charts which show negative results before a positive result: 17%
Average time between the expected period and the first positive pregnancy test: 0.5 days before the expected period.
Percentage of negative test results taken three days or more before the expected period day on non pregnant charts: 40.7%

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

update: still no AF 8 days late ? I think not really sure........how long do you wait before getting blood work done.....pretty sure not prego so do I just wait it out

Hiiii girls :hi: I think I had my thermal shift, but I don't know? It's quite ambiguous this month. Not higher than some temps earlier on in the month, but 2/10ths higher than any of my last 6, which is how I know to draw the tentative coverline... Anyways, it's overdue, so I think/hope I'm back in the tww. DH and I certainly tried our best this month, lots of bding at the 'right' time. Goodness I hope this is it... but I never get my hopes up too high. I will be quite busy, as my Grandpa was in a car accident last week and has come to stay with my hubby and I while he's on the mend, so hopefully taking care of him will help this tww flyyyyyyy by. GL to us all xo

ps - how do I attach my chart to this thread? I'm going to try here, I don't know if it will work... :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

PS - I know my temps are considered low, but I've had my thyroid checked, and no problem there. I must just run cooler than some people? lol. I also get up early, 530am, so that may be part of it. xo

I can't see your chart. Have you created a home page yet? If you go to Sharing at the top of the FF page and then click Setup under 'charting home page'....Then when it gives you a homepage web address, copy that and paste it here.

Or put it in your signature, so we can chart stalk you. :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this month!

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa and his accident, but I'm sure it will distract you from the looooonnngg TWW. :) Good luck!

Ohhhhh thank you, I'm not good at this sort of thing... I think I got it though.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/391ae1

Can you see that one? xo

Hi Ladies,

Hope you're all well...

Wendy - how are you?

Don't count yourself out yet Maria! I didn't implant until 11dpo the first time I was pregnant, so it wouldn't have shown up on a HPT until at least 14 or 15dpo (if I was lucky).

update: still no AF 8 days late ? I think not really sure........how long do you wait before getting blood work done.....pretty sure not prego so do I just wait it out

My doctor said they'll do blood work as soon as you're 4 days late if you have a fairly regular cycle. I'm sure they'd do it now if you say you're 8 days late!

Hi Ladies,

Wendy , i used opks up until cd12 and all were negative, then i ran out, and didn't use anymore, i didn't have very much ewcm this time and i dried up quite quickly, but i just bd'd everyother day and we did a few extra times just incase i O later than normal cos i had the flu.. and look at me now.. Bd every other day until you are cd 18 or 19 and i'll keep fx for u xxxx

Sounds good! I think we will do that, too. We BD last night, will take off tonight, then hit tom. night, etc. I took an OPK this afternoon, negative again, so I give up for now. Just going to BD every other day and see what happens:)

Soooooo happy for you my friend:happydance: Hope I can join you soon!!

Maria, don't give up yet-12 dpo is still early!!! Many people don't get BFP's until 16 dpo. Hang in there!!

FX for you hon!

Thanks ladies... No sign of AF yet but lots of weird cramping again this month.. I think she's probably coming tomorrow...

Wendy I just wanted to say that I've had better luck pinpointing ovulation whe I do the Opk twice a day... I buy the 50 pack cheap online ones and bring a small paper cup to work in a bag .... Yes i'm crazy but I have missed it in the past when I was doing it once a day... I only do twice when I know I'm getting close... For me day 10 11 12
I would get a faint line and the next night it was still faint and then would go away ... Then I found out it's only dark for 12 hrs so I realized I was missing it... Don't know if that helps anyone.... Good luck!!!!

AF showed this am along with the worst cramps ever.. decided I am going to try temping this cycle and opks and every other thing i can think of ....hmmmm
onto cycle 11 of TTC

AF showed this am along with the worst cramps ever.. decided I am going to try temping this cycle and opks and every other thing i can think of ....hmmmm
onto cycle 11 of TTC

So sorry af showed up :hugs: Its the worst feeling ever esp when the cramps are awful...

I finally got my bfp on cycle 8 the cycle where i didn't think about it as much as the other months..I had got to the point where i never imagined it would ever happen, and somehow i just got more relaxed about it and it caught me by surprise! i seen so many bfn's.. and as luck would have it it was actually my hubby who saw the BFP first, i did the test and gave it to him to read while i did house work, i thought it would be another BFN..

my advice is ( and i know its hard not to) but try not to think about getting pregnant, enjoy each other and bd every other day, thats the only thing we did differently this month, we did it up until cd19 incase i O later as my cycles vary..

FX for next month, spoil yourself this month and blow that witch out! it will happen for u x

Hiiii girls :hi: I think I had my thermal shift, but I don't know? It's quite ambiguous this month. Not higher than some temps earlier on in the month, but 2/10ths higher than any of my last 6, which is how I know to draw the tentative coverline... Anyways, it's overdue, so I think/hope I'm back in the tww. DH and I certainly tried our best this month, lots of bding at the 'right' time. Goodness I hope this is it... but I never get my hopes up too high. I will be quite busy, as my Grandpa was in a car accident last week and has come to stay with my hubby and I while he's on the mend, so hopefully taking care of him will help this tww flyyyyyyy by. GL to us all xo

ps - how do I attach my chart to this thread? I'm going to try here, I don't know if it will work... :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

PS - I know my temps are considered low, but I've had my thyroid checked, and no problem there. I must just run cooler than some people? lol. I also get up early, 530am, so that may be part of it. xo

I can't see your chart. Have you created a home page yet? If you go to Sharing at the top of the FF page and then click Setup under 'charting home page'....Then when it gives you a homepage web address, copy that and paste it here.

Or put it in your signature, so we can chart stalk you. :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this month!

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa and his accident, but I'm sure it will distract you from the looooonnngg TWW. :) Good luck!

Ohhhhh thank you, I'm not good at this sort of thing... I think I got it though.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/391ae1

Can you see that one? xo

Yes! I can see it and it looks like you might get your crosshairs tomorrow and you ov'd on CD18. Hooray for being in the TWW! :)

Moose - sorry to hear AF showed up.... I know the cramps are like the worst punishment on top of her unwelcome arrival.... I am most likely joining you soon.....

AFM - today is 13DPO.... but I think AF may be on her way.....weird though it's Noon here now and only when I wipe I have a very small amount of very light pale brown tinge only when I wipe when I go to the ladies room (TMI) This has been happening for the last 6 hours .... but nothing on the pad....and hardly anything when I wipe. The cramping comes and goes. It's not usually like this but this is what happened last cycle too... but this time it's much much lighter in colour.... We'll see what happens in the next few hours .... but my guess is it will hit tonight or tomorrow.. cause my Bbs aren't sore anymore and I feel colder (usually what happens before she comes).

Hope you ladies are having a great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->