Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi,I am waiting for AF after 2nd miscarriage in July. Def feel like I ovulated last week as I now feel 'full of progesterone'. Sore nipples, yukky throat, tired etc. Desperately ttc! we'll see.......just wanted to post and say hi as new to BnB x

Hi welcome to the forum :) sorry to hear of your loss. GL to you and FX keep us informed xx

:hi: Jaybeee. GL on ur TWW. :)

Still no sign of AF. I only wiped pink after a BM. I thought FOR SURE last night was going to be it. but NODDA!!!! So now i'm getting anxious again!!!!
What if I am having some super freakish long cycle!?! I am too scared to test again. :cry:
I have to test soon tho because I went to the doc yesterday for my foot issue and they have to do an MRI on my back. They think I have an inflated nerve and its pinching something. ?? Which would explain why I pee soooo much. I can't remember the exact words they used. lol Plus my Thyroid is huge!!!! Although I have had it tested in the past she told me its way too big. hmmmm

Thanks for sticking around ladies!!!! Your the best!!!!! :flower:

So I really want to cry now. I have been reading up on Hypothyroidism and apparently is messes with your BBT and your period. That would explain why my temps never got above 97.0. When I thought my thermometer was broken it really wasn't I was just really at 94 something degrees. Oh man what a mess.

So I really want to cry now. I have been reading up on Hypothyroidism and apparently is messes with your BBT and your period. That would explain why my temps never got above 97.0. When I thought my thermometer was broken it really wasn't I was just really at 94 something degrees. Oh man what a mess.

Try not to worry stress is also another thing that inflicts on how your body works try and keep a clear head and let us know how you get on at the doctors, it could still be down to pregnancy keep positive i know im trying too!!

FX for you x

Amanda hunni try not to stress and worry too much.. Maybe just be brave and go have your bloods tested for pregnancy, explain all to the Doc and they may send you for a scan, Im rooting for u !! keep positive :) and if Af does come well you have us to stick around with :) keep your chin up thinking on u xxx

Hi jaybee welcome to the thread.. Im Laura 3 month ttc I have 2 sons aged 4 and 3 :) they are my little honey pies, and we feel its time to add to the family fx i fall preggs this month, i was lucky to fall first month of trying with both my sons, this one is proving trickier dunno why.. i did read somewhere that 90% of woman trying will all fall pregnant within 1 year.. i hope im in the 50% that takes 4 months :)

Good luck to you all to the quest to cook a lil one :)

Wendy how you feeling ? you ready for the ttc marathon ?

Angela you ok too :) we will have to bonk like crazy this time again hee hee

I am clearing out wardrobes and having a proper tidy of our house.. esp our spare room just incase i'll have a bun cooking next month... i keep looking in there thinking about a cot and a baby sleeping there, i sound totally crazy! haha

Thanks ladies. I am trying not to stress but its like one thing after another with my body. I have had lots of scans and pokes and prods. Just sick of it.

Laura I love the way you talk lady. lol I know its just the way it is but its totally different to me. I love it. :D

How is everyone doing? I tested early and got a BFN. I got so discouraged that I started crying on my way to work listening to our wedding CD. I need to quit focusing so much on this and center back to what's important. I have a God that will never leave me, a husband that loves me, and good health. Our babies will come when it's time. :)

iwannabfp... i have the same ssues, sort of. my doc asked me how long does my temp stay above 98 degrees, and I laugheds. I told him it rarely goes above 97.4, lol. I am struggling now with hypothyroidism as well, and just recently doubled my dose of thyroid meds to see if that helps. I know how frustrating it can be. Hang in there. Good luck ;)

I am glad I am not the only one. Does effect ur period? I am five days late now. I don't dare test. But I think I am going to in the morning. I just woke up from a nap. So not like me at all. Is that part of the thyroid thing too. I am soooo tired all the time!!!!

I am glad I am not the only one. Does effect ur period? I am five days late now. I don't dare test. But I think I am going to in the morning. I just woke up from a nap. So not like me at all. Is that part of the thyroid thing too. I am soooo tired all the time!!!!

Not sure if it effects it, i suppose it can. I havent had a problem with periods though. but I found out i was hypothyroid when all i wanted to do was sleep. i was cold all the time, and kept gaining weight. I really thought "I MUST be pregnant", but each time it was bfn. Finally spoke to both my med and ob docs, and had levels checked. I do know that if you have hypothyroid it interferes with reproduction, so ur hormones are all out of wack (i have very low progesterone). So I think it is possible to delay it. But if I were you I would test bc if you have hypothyroid, it is important, if you are pregnant, to get monitored so it doesn't put ur pregnancy at risk. Sleepiness is a good symptom. I say :test::test::test: and fingers crossed for your :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Wow that sounds like me all the way with being tired and cold. My husband thinks Im crazy cause I always have a blanket on me. My weight has gotten out of control. I used to be so tiny. Not so much anymore. :) I am going to test in the morning. :) But I have been cramping pretty bad today. So I guess well see what comes first. :)
Thanks for the info 4boys1girl. :)

Hiya :) i just popped in to check up on you Amanda... xxxx u make me smile x

Still no AF for me. It should be here tomorrow if my cycles are right. Even if it doesn't show tomorrow, I'm not going to test because my cycle was 30 days instead of 28 last month. I am so nervous.... I'm going to test Sunday if it's still not here...

Feeling better now that I read that the #2 symptom for 13 days past ovulation is mild/dull cramps/pressure, which I had today. It felt like AF cramps, but it was brief. Usually they're so bad that I have to take Advil or something.

Wow that sounds like me all the way with being tired and cold. My husband thinks Im crazy cause I always have a blanket on me. My weight has gotten out of control. I used to be so tiny. Not so much anymore. :) I am going to test in the morning. :) But I have been cramping pretty bad today. So I guess well see what comes first. :)
Thanks for the info 4boys1girl. :)

I feel like you are pregnant. I don't know why - I just have a feeling! TEST!!!

How are you doing Laura? You make me smile too friend! :D Is your hubby home yet?

I hope you ladies are having a good night! The next time I write on here will be a POS or NEG!!!! FX!!!!! :hugs:

Amanda :) Nope Hubby isnt home yet, Hes not back until Friday eve , ages to wait yet..

Oh goodness me im biting my nails waiting to hear your news, I did tell you ages ago i thought you were pregnant, i cant believe u havent cracked and tested yet! What ever the outcome, im here to chat, everything crossed for you x

Angela are you there? how u keeping x

Sarah Anne how are you ? x

Im feeling fine :) another boring day for me today, cleaning cleaning cleaning, but im getting there house is starting to look better :).. having coffee with my friend later this afternoon, she was the bride, we are having a catch up before she goes off on Honeymoon.. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->