Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Still no AF 2 days late...i have doctors today at 4.30 we will see how it goes FX for me please xx

not sure how I feel :( all the signs seem to point to me being out :cry:

Amanda :) Nope Hubby isnt home yet, Hes not back until Friday eve , ages to wait yet..

Oh goodness me im biting my nails waiting to hear your news, I did tell you ages ago i thought you were pregnant, i cant believe u havent cracked and tested yet! What ever the outcome, im here to chat, everything crossed for you x

Angela are you there? how u keeping x

Sarah Anne how are you ? x

Im feeling fine :) another boring day for me today, cleaning cleaning cleaning, but im getting there house is starting to look better :).. having coffee with my friend later this afternoon, she was the bride, we are having a catch up before she goes off on Honeymoon.. x

I'm feeling okay. No sign of AF yet. She should be here today, but my last cycle was 30 days instead of 28. Not sure why my body is changing my cycle now after years of consistency. I'm not feeling crampy or anything, which is typical for my AF at this point, but sometimes it just creeps up on me. We'll see!

BFN!!!!! ?? Still no AF.

Laura that sounds fun. I think that is the best therapy ever. To sit down and just chat with your friend over coffee. :)

Sarah Sorry but I can't remember have you tested yet?

:hi: Vanilla! :)

BFN!!!!! ?? Still no AF.

Laura that sounds fun. I think that is the best therapy ever. To sit down and just chat with your friend over coffee. :)

Sarah Sorry but I can't remember have you tested yet?

:hi: Vanilla! :)

No, I haven't tested yet. I really think that I'm not pregnant and my body is just adjusting to a 30 day cycle. I feel like my AF will start later today or tomorrow. I feel like nothing I do/try gets me a BFP. I don't know what to do anymore.

Sarah considering its only been a couple of months it can feel like FOREVER!!!! I know how that is. :)
My best friend had an IUD and when she got it out she was so eager to get pregnant. She was doing everything to opk's, charting, hanging upside down. (lol jk) and nothing was working. So a year later she gave up and just relaxed and the next cycle she was pregnant. I am thinking that is what I am going to do very soon. That and have sex every other frickin day. lol Not like that will be hard. ;)

Hiya ladies,
I am 3 days late and getting BFNs everyday driing me mad. I felt so pregnant last week and then it went away then felt cramping and thought AF was coming but still nothing. Doctor has given me clomid to start when AF comes. Ahhh it's driving me mad!!
Lou x

:hi: babybump
You sound like a lot of us here. I am 6 days late today. I was having symptoms and then one day they just stopped. Now I am achy on my right side but no AF. Although i have low temps they are still rising. And BFNs.

Hi ladies....

Wow, there is alot going on in this thread....hope all you ladies who are still in get your BFP's....SOON!!

Amanda, are you kidding? 6 days late? Are you going to the doc soon? Get a blood test!! Wow!!!

Hey Laura! You are such a sweetheart! I am hanging in there....CD 4 and AF was pretty light...only 3 days long and looks like it is gone:)

Beautiful....dying to hear if you get your BFP today!! Keep us posted.

I have been busy working in my classroom, school starts in a few weeks. I will keep stalking to see what's happening on here!!

Take care ladies and babydust!!

My stomach feels heavy and swollen and occasional aches but nothing strong. My armpit has started hurting again tonight. Just wish I knew either way cos at least I could start the clomid. Have been reading everyones stories in here and I feel for everyone. The tww is so hard and long!

My stomach feels heavy and swollen and occasional aches but nothing strong. My armpit has started hurting again tonight. Just wish I knew either way cos at least I could start the clomid. Have been reading everyones stories in here and I feel for everyone. The tww is so hard and long!

Hope this is it for you!! Keep us updated-have you tested lately? How many DPO are you?

Went to the doctors and she said they don't do blood tests for pregnancy at my surgery and especially as if I was I'm so early on almost 3 days over due and still no AF and a negative test!! Feel so down about it all as I really thought it was my month and the milky discharge that came from my boobs has scared me a little the doctor said there's not a lot I can do just have to sit and wait :(! Xx

Went to the doctors and she said they don't do blood tests for pregnancy at my surgery and especially as if I was I'm so early on almost 3 days over due and still no AF and a negative test!! Feel so down about it all as I really thought it was my month and the milky discharge that came from my boobs has scared me a little the doctor said there's not a lot I can do just have to sit and wait :(! Xx

Ahhh!! SO frustrating! What surgery are you having done?

Hang in there honey! Sounds like Amanda, you and Babybump are in the same boat!
Keep us posted!:af:

Hi Wendy I think I am about 17dpo and I tested yesterday but BFN

Hi,
You, Amanda, and Beautiful are in the same boat....all over due and BFN's. Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought? Do you chart?

Hi ladies. I just learned in a meeting that my client and co-worker are expecting. I'm hoping that being around all the fertile people will rub off on me. :) hubby is also working with someone that is pregnant. Fertility all around us praying it will soon be us. :)

It's good to know I am not the only one. It's so frustrating when friends and family around me are all pregnant. I don't chart and could possibly of been later. It's all so confusing!

Most people just have there bit of fun with DH and it happens, doesnt look like that with me. Not having surgery like my doctors surgery its what we call it here :)

GL babybump xx
Just waiting for AF to show her ugly face :(

xx

It's so annoying wish I was one of them. I keep thinking the witch is coming then nothing think it's playing with my head.
I am hoping that everyone has good news this month.
GL beautiful11 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->