Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Well hopefully we will all get our bfp's this month.

Sarah considering its only been a couple of months it can feel like FOREVER!!!! I know how that is. :)
My best friend had an IUD and when she got it out she was so eager to get pregnant. She was doing everything to opk's, charting, hanging upside down. (lol jk) and nothing was working. So a year later she gave up and just relaxed and the next cycle she was pregnant. I am thinking that is what I am going to do very soon. That and have sex every other frickin day. lol Not like that will be hard. ;)

It's actually been 11 cycles now, but we had stopped for one cycle as I tore the cartilage in my knee and could barely move, let alone have sex, so I started counting again from that time.

I can't seem to figure out my charts, so I stopped doing them. My temperatures are always SO low that it doesn't seem to matter.

I kind of hope that my cycle does change to 30 days instead of 28 because as it is, my husband and I are on opposite work shifts the days that I'm most fertile. If it changes, I'll ovulate on a Saturday instead of a Thursday and that will be better for us, lol.

Still no AF though. I had some cramping today, which usually signifies the start of my AF, but still nothing. Every time I cramp, I think my AF is coming, but I'm hoping it's just pregnancy cramping. If my AF still isn't here Saturday night or Sunday morning, I'll test then.

Well hopefully we will all get our bfp's this month.

Are you going to test right away? My AF is officially a day late, but it was 2 days late last month, so I'm waiting until Sunday to test.

I've been testing already since 10 DPO. :lol: So far only BFNs but if the witch isn't here, I still have hope. :)

Good luck! I've had minor cramping a few times over the past few days, but still no AF. I hate this waiting game! I wish my AF would come or I would know for sure if I'm pregnant!

Good luck! I've had minor cramping a few times over the past few days, but still no AF. I hate this waiting game! I wish my AF would come or I would know for sure if I'm pregnant!

I understand exactly where you're coming from. I've been cramping off and on since Sunday, but lately it's been a lot more consistent.

I understand exactly where you're coming from. I've been cramping off and on since Sunday, but lately it's been a lot more consistent.

My cramping hasn't been as intense as it usually is with my AF, but I start thinking that I'm not pregnant every time I get a cramp. I've been reading that cramping is a good sign though because it could mean the uterus is expanding. I also have ridiculously tender breasts and killer heart burn.

My cramping hasn't been as intense as it usually is with my AF, but I start thinking that I'm not pregnant every time I get a cramp. I've been reading that cramping is a good sign though because it could mean the uterus is expanding. I also have ridiculously tender breasts and killer heart burn.

Sounds promising! FX'd for you.

Thanks! Still no AF this morning. Trying to remain optimistic!

Yay! AF, stay away from Sarah Anne.

Mt temp dropped .5 degrees this morning so I didn't even bother testing. I'm ready for it to just come already so we can start the next cycle.

Yay! AF, stay away from Sarah Anne.

Mt temp dropped .5 degrees this morning so I didn't even bother testing. I'm ready for it to just come already so we can start the next cycle.

My temperatures never change and they're REALLY low to begin with, so I never even bother. I just end up spending hours trying to figure out my chart and never get anywhere. Even my doctor didn't understand why my temperature was so low and never rising.

Good Aftenoon Ladies,

So glad I fount his forum.
It's our first time TTC.

I changed BCP's in June so had a really messed up cycle. But last month it was back to normal. But went off the BCP.

Im 3 or 4 DPO. And I really wanted to not take a HPT, but I did today and :bfn: .

But im having a few sysmptoms. Maybe im just loosing my mind.
My breast are sore especially around the nipple area. Sorry TMI. And my lower back in killing me.

But promised myself not to get excited till i get a :bfp:

:dust: to all.

Good Aftenoon Ladies,

So glad I fount his forum.
It's our first time TTC.

I changed BCP's in June so had a really messed up cycle. But last month it was back to normal. But went off the BCP.

Im 3 or 4 DPO. And I really wanted to not take a HPT, but I did today and :bfn: .

But im having a few sysmptoms. Maybe im just loosing my mind.
My breast are sore especially around the nipple area. Sorry TMI. And my lower back in killing me.

But promised myself not to get excited till i get a :bfp:

:dust: to all.

I have had extremely tender nipples as well and a backache for about two weeks. I'm now 15dpo, but am waiting until Sunday morning to test as I made it to 16dpo last cycle before my AF started.

Don't worry about the BFN. The fertilized egg would not even have implanted yet as the earliest that can happen is about 6dpo. Try again at about 11dpo or wait until your AF is late if you can stand it!

Hey ladies!!!! I had one rough night last night not being able to sleep. I feel like a zombie today and looking like one too. lol Still no AF. I have a real bad stinging like where you would pull ur groin. Still no AF and no signs either. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Still no AF this end either. Still BFN ahhh wish it was one way or the other. How's everyone else doing? Looking forward to reading peoples BFPs soon x

Had a little bit of pink when I wipe, but still no AF. I wish I could just know one way or the other!

I know how you guys feel on one or the other. But I refuse to test again. lol I am out of tests too which I think is a good thing. All of this makes me want a drink tho. lol BUT I CANT!!!!! :)

I am in the dreaded 2ww! This is the first I am trying after having my son. It took 4 years to conceive and I do not know if i am really ready to start the worrying and wondering again! I'm new to this site and I'm not sure if this is where i post. But I'm feeling overwhelmed today and was searching for success stories and words of encouragement! I am 8 dpo I feel tired and I am having sentive smelling. But I am a pro at deceiving myself! Thank you for any comments and good luck to any ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->