Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am in the dreaded 2ww! This is the first I am trying after having my son. It took 4 years to conceive and I do not know if i am really ready to start the worrying and wondering again! I'm new to this site and I'm not sure if this is where i post. But I'm feeling overwhelmed today and was searching for success stories and words of encouragement! I am 8 dpo I feel tired and I am having sentive smelling. But I am a pro at deceiving myself! Thank you for any comments and good luck to any ttc!

Welcome! :hugs:

:hi: Hellothere!!!!! Welcome and GL in ur TWW!!!! I hope you get ur BFP!!!!
Are you charting?

We all just sound like we are saying hi twice. hee hee sorry I am just in one of those moods.

I know how you guys feel on one or the other. But I refuse to test again. lol I am out of tests too which I think is a good thing. All of this makes me want a drink tho. lol BUT I CANT!!!!! :)

Girl, you are almost a week late! Right??? Can you go and get a blood test? You have to be pregnant. WOW!!!

Wendy I am wondering if maybe I just didn't O this month. My cycles have messed with since my MC a few months ago. Although my CM was fertile and had a POS OPK. I don't know what to think. I am going to call my doc on Monday before I have that MRI on my back. Maybe she can help me out. ??
How are you feeling? You have about a week left til you O right? How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see your BFP lady!!!! GL on Monday btw!!

Wendy I am wondering if maybe I just didn't O this month. My cycles have messed with since my MC a few months ago. Although my CM was fertile and had a POS OPK. I don't know what to think. I am going to call my doc on Monday before I have that MRI on my back. Maybe she can help me out. ??
How are you feeling? You have about a week left til you O right? How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see your BFP lady!!!! GL on Monday btw!!

Yah, maybe she will give you a blood test to see what in the world is going on. Have you been temping still? Are your temps staying up? Hang in there....you must be dying!!

I am doing good, AF is almost out of the door, still spotting a bit but the witch is leaving. Hee hee! So glad. Should be ovulating in a week, that is about right. Hoping my ovulation doesn't get delayed from stress like last cycle...didn't ovulate until CD 20!! Ahh. I have the Clearblue easy digital ovulation sticks- I like those cuz you get a smiley if it's positive, and I don't have to read the lines:) Excited and hoping this is my month!!

My WSU grad classes start this Monday, and my school actually starts on Aug. 31st...so my last days of summer break are running away from me. I have been busy the last few days working in my classroom. Today my mom, sis, and I went to garage sales, that was fun:)

Hope, hope hope you get a BFP!!!:af:

:) Thank you for the warm welcomes! I'm resisting testing again its just discouraging when you go to soon! I am not charting right now this is my first month ttc and I'm hoping it will be the last! My Dr said there is nothing wrong with my husband or myself just bad luck, and lots of it! Crossing my fingers for all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still no AF. If my cycle is changing to 30 days, then I'll start tomorrow... I'm nervous because I have a baseball tournament tomorrow and it will be a long and super-intense day. It's good because I won't have time to worry about my AF, but if I am pregnant, then I don't want to overdo it or get hurt.

My cramping hasn't been as intense as it usually is with my AF, but I start thinking that I'm not pregnant every time I get a cramp. I've been reading that cramping is a good sign though because it could mean the uterus is expanding. I also have ridiculously tender breasts and killer heart burn.

Sounds promising! FX'd for you.

Thanks! Still no AF this morning. Trying to remain optimistic!

Yay! AF, stay away from Sarah Anne.

Mt temp dropped .5 degrees this morning so I didn't even bother testing. I'm ready for it to just come already so we can start the next cycle.

How was today? Any sign of AF? Still nothing here. Getting tired of waiting!

Good morning ladies,
Have any of you experienced flu like symptoms in dpo.
I feel like I'm getting flu but I'm not. Its weird to explain. I have a terrible sore through but no other symptoms. Its very weird.

Hoping its a good sign for a bfp.

Good morning ladies,
Have any of you experienced flu like symptoms in dpo.
I feel like I'm getting flu but I'm not. Its weird to explain. I have a terrible sore through but no other symptoms. Its very weird.

Hoping its a good sign for a bfp.

I had a sore throat as well, but I thought it was because I was more tired and, thus, sleeping with my mouth open. I've heard of women experiencing pretty much any symptom because there are such big changes going on in the body that sometimes the immune system gets confused.

Hi ladies,

I've been TTC since December, mc in March, and now just WAITING! AF comes in 1 week (or not...hopefully not!), so I'm just busy going crazy trying to not go crazy. Every month since I actually experienced a week of pregnancy I have every possible symptom (sore boobs, bloating, nausea) between when I O and when AF comes. It's so frustrating - I think I just talk my body into being pregnant when it's totally not.

Good luck to you all!!

Hi ladies,

I've been TTC since December, mc in March, and now just WAITING! AF comes in 1 week (or not...hopefully not!), so I'm just busy going crazy trying to not go crazy. Every month since I actually experienced a week of pregnancy I have every possible symptom (sore boobs, bloating, nausea) between when I O and when AF comes. It's so frustrating - I think I just talk my body into being pregnant when it's totally not.

Good luck to you all!!

Welcome! We can all understand what you're going through.

:dust: to you this cycle.

Hi girls still no AF for me ad as I mentioned a few pages back I've had a milky substance come out of my boobs so I'm really confused as I have had really really strong period pains enough to have to take 2 paracetamol a close friend of mine said when she conceived that she had the same really bad period pains so I'm not to sure where I'm at I just wish she would show or I could get a positive BFP so frustrated had to do the 2 week long wait and now I'm 4 days overdue as my cycle is every 28 days but ad I came on last month on the 20th I thought I'd wait to see but nothing HELP :( going insane xxx

hi mommy and me i have a sore throught and im 5dpo how many dpo are u

Thank you bradandjane me too I just wiped and had a light bit of blood sorry TMI not sure if I'm seeing things or not :| xx

Still no sign of AF here. I am thinking about testing tomorrow. lol I know I said I wasn't going to but come on already 8 days!!!!! My temps are still going up. Although I didn't take my temp today or yesterday because lack of sleep.
My luck AF will arrive tomorrow while I am boating. lol

I hope all you lovely ladies are having a great weekend. And WELCOME to all the newbies!!! What a great team we have going here. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->