Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

How was today? Any sign of AF? Still nothing here. Getting tired of waiting!

The :witch: showed up today (right on time).

No AF yet for you is good news! I hope you get your :bfp: soon.

My AF started about two hours ago and I had some spotting all day. I guess the past two cycles have just been my body changing to a 30 day cycle instead of 28. Sigh....

Still no sign of AF here. I am thinking about testing tomorrow. lol I know I said I wasn't going to but come on already 8 days!!!!! My temps are still going up. Although I didn't take my temp today or yesterday because lack of sleep.
My luck AF will arrive tomorrow while I am boating. lol

I hope all you lovely ladies are having a great weekend. And WELCOME to all the newbies!!! What a great team we have going here. :happydance:

Honey, please test, I am dying to know!!! Do it right now!!! :)

My AF started about two hours ago and I had some spotting all day. I guess the past two cycles have just been my body changing to a 30 day cycle instead of 28. Sigh....

Oh Sarah Anne, what can I say but I am so so sorry! :cry:
Try to pamper yourself and do something fun. I know the letdown is terrible.
Hang in there!

Oh Sarah Anne, what can I say but I am so so sorry! :cry:
Try to pamper yourself and do something fun. I know the letdown is terrible.
Hang in there!

Thanks. I feel horrible today. The same thing happened to me last cycle where I thought I was 2 days late, but it was really just my cycle adjusting. I was so disappointed yesterday afternoon. Now I don't know if I want to try this cycle because I'm just so emotional about it. :cry:

When to call the doc!?! I am pretty sure they will tell me to call back when I am two weeks late!! Dang I wish I could just walk in and say give me a dang ultrasound. lol I'm still having some pain on my right side. Makes me wonder. I have had these pains b4 but I had an IUD at the time. If anyone has been through this please share. Hope everyone is having a good day.

I am going to go get another test.

OHH Im sooooo sorry Sarah!!!! :cry:
:hugs: to you my sweet friend!!!!

Thanks. My DH and I came up with a plan this afternoon for trying again this cycle. Hopefully it helps and I can get a BFP this time around. I'm starting to worry that I should go see my doctor about why we can't conceive. This will be our 12 cycle.

Is it possible to ovulate super super late!?!?!?!?!?!

I am on cycle day 38 and I thought I ovulated on cycle day 14. Even tho I didn't have egg white cm, I had watery cm and a pos OPK. Well yesterday and today I have egg white CM!!! But We also BD thurs and fri. Would it still effect my CM confusing me? lol Sorry for all the ?s. Als oI have been so sleep deprived that I haven't temped the last 3 days. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks ladies!!!! <3

I am on cycle day 38 and I thought I ovulated on cycle day 14. Even tho I didn't have egg white cm, I had watery cm and a pos OPK. Well yesterday and today I have egg white CM!!! But We also BD thurs and fri. Would it still effect my CM confusing me? lol Sorry for all the ?s. Als oI have been so sleep deprived that I haven't temped the last 3 days. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks ladies!!!! <3

Hmmmm....it is possible that you didn't ovulate on CD 14, that your body tried to, but it didn't....I read that ovulation can be delayed by stress, illness, etc. Maybe your sciatic nerve that is out of whack and is giving you pain delayed it?? I don't see why you can't ovulate late....some women have like 60 day cycles. POAS (OPK) and see what it says:) My last cycle, around CD 11, I had almost + OPK's for 3 days, a pain in my side, EWCM....but my temps never went up, so I know I didn't ovulate. On CD 19 I had watery and EWCM again, took an OPK and it was positive. A few days later my temps went up so I knew I ovulated.

I would POAS and try temping again...I get up 1-2 times a night and I don't see much diff in my temps...so even if you are sleep deprived, you should see a temp rise if you've ovulated. I guess it all depends on how your body responds.

Another thing I read, and has happened to me, is that you can get EWCM right before AF comes....sorry, I don't want to say that, but it can happen. I hope that isn't the case for you!!

I say take a pregnancy test AND an OPK:) Good luck honey!

I hope everyone gets a BFP. We all deserve it.
Had a faint positive today but too anxious to get excited. Fingers crossed x

Ah Sarah :hugs: I'm sorry. :(

This cycle will be our cycle. :dust: :dust: :dust:

I hope everyone gets a BFP. We all deserve it.
Had a faint positive today but too anxious to get excited. Fingers crossed x

yay!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

A line is a line, no matter what!! Congratulations!!!

Hmmmm....it is possible that you didn't ovulate on CD 14, that your body tried to, but it didn't....I read that ovulation can be delayed by stress, illness, etc. Maybe your sciatic nerve that is out of whack and is giving you pain delayed it?? I don't see why you can't ovulate late....some women have like 60 day cycles. POAS (OPK) and see what it says:) My last cycle, around CD 11, I had almost + OPK's for 3 days, a pain in my side, EWCM....but my temps never went up, so I know I didn't ovulate. On CD 19 I had watery and EWCM again, took an OPK and it was positive. A few days later my temps went up so I knew I ovulated.

I would POAS and try temping again...I get up 1-2 times a night and I don't see much diff in my temps...so even if you are sleep deprived, you should see a temp rise if you've ovulated. I guess it all depends on how your body responds.

Another thing I read, and has happened to me, is that you can get EWCM right before AF comes....sorry, I don't want to say that, but it can happen. I hope that isn't the case for you!!

Thanks Wendy!!!! Love ya Pal!!!!!
That helps a ton. :) And makes lots of sense. I will for sure temp tomorrow morning. I took both tests. OPK looks POS. The other NEG.

Thanks Wendy!!!! Love ya Pal!!!!!
That helps a ton. :) And makes lots of sense. I will for sure temp tomorrow morning. I took both tests. OPK looks POS. The other NEG.

Oh yah, it's time to babydance!!!! :loopy: Hahaha!
Oh and it may be a few days before your temp goes up, but according to what I have read and experienced, you will have a temp rise after you ovulate, even though I know you run low temps....it will happen!! :)

So relax and have fun:):thumbup:
Keep us posted!!!

AF got me this morning not like my usual period though much lighter and I'm now 6 days late :( good luck to the rest of you though x

Good Aftenoon Ladies,

So glad I fount his forum.
It's our first time TTC.

I changed BCP's in June so had a really messed up cycle. But last month it was back to normal. But went off the BCP.

Im 3 or 4 DPO. And I really wanted to not take a HPT, but I did today and :bfn: .

But im having a few sysmptoms. Maybe im just loosing my mind.
My breast are sore especially around the nipple area. Sorry TMI. And my lower back in killing me.

But promised myself not to get excited till i get a :bfp:

:dust: to all.

I have had extremely tender nipples as well and a backache for about two weeks. I'm now 15dpo, but am waiting until Sunday morning to test as I made it to 16dpo last cycle before my AF started.

Don't worry about the BFN. The fertilized egg would not even have implanted yet as the earliest that can happen is about 6dpo. Try again at about 11dpo or wait until your AF is late if you can stand it!

Thanks Sarah.

Feeling like death warmed up today. Think im out this month. Have such bad flu at the moment.
:sick:

Sorry to hear about that Beautiful. But it doesnt mean you not pregnant. I read that some woman experience a light bleeding during there first trimester. So keep the fasith.

hi...posted 5 days ago...still feeling 'hormonal' and no AF as yet... lots of CM and slightly sore boobs.....but got BFN this morning. In limbo as will be first period since miscarriage nearly 6 weeks ago. Just want something to happen either way!!! havent charted at all but def feel like I ovulated about 2 weeks ago, had o pain and been v warm since with sore perm erect nipples. If my preg tests are negative wish there was an AF test i could do instead!! sorry...going mad..meant to be enjoying summer hols and trying not to let it take over...but v difficult!

Hey Ladies, 11 days until the witch arrives. No symptoms at all :( and not feeling very optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->