Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

New here, on my 5th month of TTC after tubal reversal. I never had any problems conceiving my older children, and I am finding myself at the age of 38 struggling TTC.

Started vitex, red raspberry leaf, b-6, b complex, grape seed, and flax seed 2 x daily this cycle for possible LP defect. I guess we will see if it helps.

FF is driving me crazy, after I started the vitex I got a strong OPK+ on CD 14 and then another possible on my regular O day of CD 17, so because of that and my temp pattern they are putting my O day as 17. I am either 4 dpo or 7 dpo, hoping for 7 :happydance:

No real signs yet except abnormally tired and twinges by my pubic bone. Good luck to everyone...

My Ovulation Chart

OK so I got a v v v v pos OPK today WENDY!!!!! So it turns our I ovulated extremely late!!!! And this is why I am 10 days late!!!! I am so relieved to know what is going on now. Thanks for all the support ladies. :flower:

New here, on my 5th month of TTC after tubal reversal. I never had any problems conceiving my older children, and I am finding myself at the age of 38 struggling TTC.

Started vitex, red raspberry leaf, b-6, b complex, grape seed, and flax seed 2 x daily this cycle for possible LP defect. I guess we will see if it helps.

FF is driving me crazy, after I started the vitex I got a strong OPK+ on CD 14 and then another possible on my regular O day of CD 17, so because of that and my temp pattern they are putting my O day as 17. I am either 4 dpo or 7 dpo, hoping for 7 :happydance:

No real signs yet except abnormally tired and twinges by my pubic bone. Good luck to everyone...

My Ovulation Chart

:hi: Welcome and GL on ur TWW!!! I am now starting mine as well. I thought I started mine two weeks ago but I guess my body tried to Ovulate and thats why I had POS OPK. Well the last two days I have had v fertile CM and a v v v v v POS OPK So I am hoping for a temp drop tomorrow. :D

I started taking the vitex and ended up with a positive opk earlier than normal, thought that was it but kept having ovulation pain and took another and ended up with a second opk (days after the first surge subsided). So I totally understand where you are! Twins would be great but I don't think I O'd twice although I realize its possible.

The best thing is that we both know we at least ovulated ::dance::dance:

Good luck on your TWW!

OK so I got a v v v v pos OPK today WENDY!!!!! So it turns our I ovulated extremely late!!!! And this is why I am 10 days late!!!! I am so relieved to know what is going on now. Thanks for all the support ladies. :flower:

YAY!!! So glad that you figured out what's going on! I was starting to get worried! :hugs:

Thanks Sarah. I am too. :) I had a rough night again with my two year old so I really didn't get any sleep. I was up every half hour. My temp was way off i'm sure. I am still having a lot of ovulation pain on the right side too. So not sure if it has actually happened yet. Hope everyone is having a good day. :)

2 days before af is due and still a bfn :( With my chemical pregnancies I had tested positive by now. Am i just out of te runnin this month?

I am also new here! TTC after blighted ovum and subsequent D&E at the end of may.

Currently 12 dpo and have been having some symptoms which make me think I may be pregnant this month! Nausea for the first time today, and have felt pretty rotten all day too, cramping, really tired and grumpy aswell!! Pregnancy test today when I got home and I thought I could see a really faint line, still not sure though :( will test again tomorrow!!

I am also new here! TTC after blighted ovum and subsequent D&E at the end of may.

Currently 12 dpo and have been having some symptoms which make me think I may be pregnant this month! Nausea for the first time today, and have felt pretty rotten all day too, cramping, really tired and grumpy aswell!! Pregnancy test today when I got home and I thought I could see a really faint line, still not sure though :( will test again tomorrow!!

Good luck! Hope you see your bfp in the morning!:thumbup:

Hello there 2 of my kids didnt show until I was 6 weeks plus. So don't give up hope. :)
Welcome Sab31. I can't wait to see your test tomorrow. :)
So I think I ovulated yesterday. I wont be sure until I see a steady rise in my temp. But I had a temp rise this morning but I also didn't rest very well. So FX for temp rise the nexr two days. :) Hope everyone is having a good day. :hugs:

Hi I am 7dpo I think, I didn't use anything just went by my cm
I have already been testing, I kno that's stupid as its too early but the negatives havnt put me off, I really do think I could be! I just hate this lonnnnng wait for the 2lines to appear.
This is only my 1st month of ttc me and my husband decided to try 2days before I guessed I was ovulating we already have a 4yr old Daugher :D
I'm going to hold back on testing again till 26th!
The wait is KILLING me lol I'm so impatient!
Gd luck to everyone I hope we all have our little bun in our ovens xx

Hi , this is our first month ttc. I'm nearly 6dpo. This evening I felt sick in the evening and then it went away. Back also achy and going to pee alot. I hope we get beginners luck and get a BFP this month! What are the chances?

Hope everyone is having a good day!Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone tell me how reliable the internet cheapie tests are? I haven't used them before now. I have the ones that are supppose to be the early detection but on the packaging it says cannot detected until the day after a missed period. So after reading this i'm afraid they won't be reliable. Oh they are the little strips. Thank you so much!

Hi , this is our first month ttc. I'm nearly 6dpo. This evening I felt sick in the evening and then it went away. Back also achy and going to pee alot. I hope we get beginners luck and get a BFP this month! What are the chances?

:dust: goodluck!

Hi I am 7dpo I think, I didn't use anything just went by my cm
I have already been testing, I kno that's stupid as its too early but the negatives havnt put me off, I really do think I could be! I just hate this lonnnnng wait for the 2lines to appear.
This is only my 1st month of ttc me and my husband decided to try 2days before I guessed I was ovulating we already have a 4yr old Daugher :D
I'm going to hold back on testing again till 26th!
The wait is KILLING me lol I'm so impatient!
Gd luck to everyone I hope we all have our little bun in our ovens xx

I know the wait is torture! I'm 11 dpo and I've blown through 8 tests already! I'll be glad when i know something one way or the other but of course I'm praying for:bfp:! Good luck to you!

Hello there 2 of my kids didnt show until I was 6 weeks plus. So don't give up hope. :)
So I think I ovulated yesterday. I wont be sure until I see a steady rise in my temp. But I had a temp rise this morning but I also didn't rest very well. So FX for temp rise the nexr two days. :) Hope everyone is having a good day. :hugs:

Thank you I am trying to stay positive while hoping for my positive! Hahaha sorry pee test humor! Hope you get your temp rise!

Hi ladies,
I have a beautiful 6yo daughter & have been ttc for 1year, iam due for AF sun/mon but hoping she won't show up, did poas this morning got bfn, have swollen & sore breasts & had some headaches but as I'm sure we all know that can be false hope still got fingers crossed for me & everyone else but this 2ww has been driving me in sane & I'm losing hope. :wacko:

Yahoo!! That is good news! Hope it keeps on rising!! :happydance:

And I still am waiting to ovulate...

Last night I got out of the bath and when I wiped myself I had lots of white thick lunpy cm it wasn't sticky or anything!! Never ever noticed cm like this before, any1 got any ideas of wat it could be? I'm 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->