Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey.

Im 10 days late for my period march 13 i had a period april the 13 i had a period june the 13th had my period, and then july the 14 i had my period i thaught it was odd me being one day late in july, but this month i expected my period round about 13-14th it is now the 24th of august and im 10 days late... i have no idea what to expect i dont feel no symptoms what so ever only the slite headaches on top of my head but they last bout 10 mins and happens bout 3 times a day,ive not felt sick nor been sick my eating appetite is the same as usuel ,but my mood swings are up and down like a yo yo, ive currently just lost my job , so could this be the cause of my 10 days late period with the stress? be very greatfull for a reply...

Kind Regards, Bex :) x

Hey.

Im 10 days late for my period march 13 i had a period april the 13 i had a period june the 13th had my period, and then july the 14 i had my period i thaught it was odd me being one day late in july, but this month i expected my period round about 13-14th it is now the 24th of august and im 10 days late... i have no idea what to expect i dont feel no symptoms what so ever only the slite headaches on top of my head but they last bout 10 mins and happens bout 3 times a day,ive not felt sick nor been sick my eating appetite is the same as usuel ,but my mood swings are up and down like a yo yo, ive currently just lost my job , so could this be the cause of my 10 days late period with the stress? be very greatfull for a reply...

did you test?

no i havent done a test yet i suppose i wanna wait few more days then it could be more accurate for a ne or pos

OK ladies I am pretty sure I finally ovulated on CD frickin 40!!!!!!!! My temps went up. I am finally above the 97's. lol Just waiting for those cross hairs. :D :dance:
So I think it's safe to say I am back on my TWW!!!!
Wendy we are back on track almost together. lol

I know that the 31st is kinda early to test but I am going to anyways. Why not torture myself early. lol I am still in for August.

Hello,
I am new here but I am on dpo7 and been feeling really faint, and lower back pain. This is my first cycle on Clomid. I hope to see a BFP soon! Would I be feeling symptoms this early?? I have a dd who is 4 and I didn't even know I was preg until almost two months! So I am not sure if I should expect any symptoms.

Hi Hell there, I agree the waiting is just terrible. Now we know what it's like for children waiting on Santa Claus to come! I'm 6 dpo today. Felt really sick all morning, hope thats a good sign. I don't use anything either just went by my cm. Hopefully we'll be in luck. :dust: to you

Hi I am 7dpo I think, I didn't use anything just went by my cm
I have already been testing, I kno that's stupid as its too early but the negatives havnt put me off, I really do think I could be! I just hate this lonnnnng wait for the 2lines to appear.
This is only my 1st month of ttc me and my husband decided to try 2days before I guessed I was ovulating we already have a 4yr old Daugher :D
I'm going to hold back on testing again till 26th!
The wait is KILLING me lol I'm so impatient!
Gd luck to everyone I hope we all have our little bun in our ovens xx

I know the wait is torture! I'm 11 dpo and I've blown through 8 tests already! I'll be glad when i know something one way or the other but of course I'm praying for:bfp:! Good luck to you!

Hi wendyk1 r u in the 2ww too?

Hi Taylah:)
I was "active" on this thread about 10 days ago...then AF came, so now I am waiting to ovulate. I have been stalking the thread though, especially to find out what Amanda's deal was (she was like 10 days late and no BFP yet:) Once I get to the TWW again, I will jump back in, full force:)

Hope you get your BFP girl!!!
Wendy

Hey.

Hi Bex,

Is it possible you ovulated late? Sometimes if you are sick, stressed, etc, that can delay ovulation and make your cycle longer than normal. Do you chart? Did you see a temperature rise? After you ovulate, your body temp rises around .4 degree and stays up for your luteal phase, the 2nd part of your cycle.

OK ladies I am pretty sure I finally ovulated on CD frickin 40!!!!!!!! My temps went up. I am finally above the 97's. lol Just waiting for those cross hairs. :D :dance:
So I think it's safe to say I am back on my TWW!!!!
Wendy we are back on track almost together. lol

I know that the 31st is kinda early to test but I am going to anyways. Why not torture myself early. lol I am still in for August.

Yayaya!:happydance: That is great news Amanda!!

I am still waiting to ovulate, have a little pain in my right side, but only creamy cm. Had a bit of ewcm a few days ago, but the OPK was neg. So I might try an OPK again today. Hopefully I will be joining you and everyone else soon!!!

I'm 12 dpo and still :bfn: I'm using the internet cheapo tests. I'm going to get a good test in two days, if i buy it now I'll use it now! Hope all is well with everyone!

I'm 12 dpo and still :bfn: I'm using the internet cheapo tests. I'm going to get a good test in two days, if i buy it now I'll use it now! Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi:)
Are your IC's the one that detect at 10miu or 20miu? I have heard both good and bad things about the IC's. I have used them often myself!!

Hi:)
Are your IC's the one that detect at 10miu or 20miu? I have heard both good and bad things about the IC's. I have used them often myself!!

Hello!
I actually don't know. They are the wondfo brand from amazon though. I don't see where it says.

Wendy I was reading on FF to go by ur CM for most fertile days and that when you get a POS OPK you will most likely ovulate two days later from ur first POS.

I am so excited that its almost your turn. :dust:

Has any of u ladies got thick white cm a bit like moisturiser?? I'm 8dpo I started getting it yesterday, loads of it?? Eeeeek could this b a sign of preggers?

Hey Girlies :D im back :) I had a really busy weekend and last few days.. Hubby surprised me by having a few days off work, He went back this evening.. ok so update on me. my chart says 1 day until i ovulate, I've been using clear blue ovulation sticks, ones where you get a smiley face.. and i have got a smiley yet.. but i have very fertile Cm we did the deeds lots over the weekend and as last few days.. Hubby is home Friday morning again :) so i hope i get smiley face on Friday FX..

this is our 3 month TTC

I got your msg on FB Amanda :) im really happy u got sorted... hows things with you now? are u busy bonking hee hee

Wendy here we are again :) hows things with u ? I noticed ur from Hancock! thats my surname haha

hiya to everyone else and how we all get what we deserve soon... seems we spend alot of time trying not to get pregnant and now it turns opposite ha

Has any of u ladies got thick white cm a bit like moisturiser?? I'm 8dpo I started getting it yesterday, loads of it?? Eeeeek could this b a sign of preggers?

Hi,
I get creamy, lotion type CM usually right after I ovulate...the last 2 cycles I had it like every day. I have heard that is a good sign, though..maybe it is for you, since it's not the norm!! :)

Hope you get your BFP!!!

Wendy I was reading on FF to go by ur CM for most fertile days and that when you get a POS OPK you will most likely ovulate two days later from ur first POS.

I am so excited that its almost your turn. :dust:

Me too! I am dying!! It is CD 10 for me, took an OPK just now, negative...so not yet. But hopefully soon! Still creamy cm, so waiting for the ewcm. I also bought a Clearblue Easy fertility monitor off of Ebay:) Excited to use it if I don't get preggo this cycle. We are going to BD the next few days even though I don't have a positive...the more you do it before ovulation, the better!

Maybe this month will be our month!:happydance:

Hey Girlies :D im back :) I had a really busy weekend and last few days.. Hubby surprised me by having a few days off work, He went back this evening.. ok so update on me. my chart says 1 day until i ovulate, I've been using clear blue ovulation sticks, ones where you get a smiley face.. and i have got a smiley yet.. but i have very fertile Cm we did the deeds lots over the weekend and as last few days.. Hubby is home Friday morning again :) so i hope i get smiley face on Friday FX..

this is our 3 month TTC

I got your msg on FB Amanda :) im really happy u got sorted... hows things with you now? are u busy bonking hee hee

Wendy here we are again :) hows things with u ? I noticed ur from Hancock! thats my surname haha

hiya to everyone else and how we all get what we deserve soon... seems we spend alot of time trying not to get pregnant and now it turns opposite ha

Hi Laura!!
Yes, here we are again...I am waiting like you, to OV. I did a Clearblue easy OPK today, same as yours, where you get a smiley face. No smiley for me today...but it is only CD 10 for me. We are going to get busy "bonking" haha, so I am full of the "swimmers" when the time comes to ovulate.
Yes, I am from Hancock, that is so funny!!

Well I will keep in touch girlie!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->