Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I just bought some OPK too, but I got individual boxes that come with one test each. They were only a few dollars at my drug store, so I bought 10 so that I can know for sure when I'm going to ovulate.

I really feel like this is going to be our month! I don't know why. I just have a feeling!

I just bought some OPK too, but I got individual boxes that come with one test each. They were only a few dollars at my drug store, so I bought 10 so that I can know for sure when I'm going to ovulate.

I really feel like this is going to be our month! I don't know why. I just have a feeling!

Hi Sarah Anne,
Good deal! I like the CB easy ones, as you get a smiley if you are ovulating, instead of trying to read the two lines. I really, really, hope you are right and this is our month!!
:happydance:

My 2WW is coming to an end :( 12dpo today, and BFN. Spotting too. I am so sad :(

Hi ladies, I'm 9dpo 2day and again iv tested lol I used a first reponse kit which says it can detect up2 6d before period is due buuut I got a negative! Luckily tho boots is buy 1 get 1 free for twim packs so iv got another 3days worth of testing!
I'm going to b devastated if I dnt get a bfp, but hey ho there's always next month, fingers, arms, legs n toes crossed for all us lovely ladies xx

:hi: ladies!!! Laura I have missed you lady!!! I am glad you had a good weekend. Mine seem to be consumed with football and soccer. That's ok tho because I love watching my boys play. :)

I am still waiting for those cross hairs. I think you have to have a steady three days before they can detect O. But I am going with 3dpo.
:dudt: to all you wonderful ladies out there.

Hi ladies, I'm 9dpo 2day and again iv tested lol I used a first reponse kit which says it can detect up2 6d before period is due buuut I got a negative! Luckily tho boots is buy 1 get 1 free for twim packs so iv got another 3days worth of testing!
I'm going to b devastated if I dnt get a bfp, but hey ho there's always next month, fingers, arms, legs n toes crossed for all us lovely ladies xx

lol It's ok. We all do it. :D It's an addiction.

Awh Amanda i missed you too, i was thinking bout you while i wasnt online.. have u got a pos opk yet? I tested this afternoon and no smiley face yet, but my ewcm is increasing i have a feeling i will get my smiley tomorrow, which will be great as Paul comes home in the morning and its bank Holiday weekend yay! so he's off until Tues.. Its been a better start ttc this month. we got lost of practice in over the weekend until yesterday and we can try again tomorrow so fx this is my month.. im going out of my mind already looking at baby names i just can't help it! i have my baby girl name picked out already, I have 2 boys and i find naming boys harder..

Wendy have you got a smiler yet? Are you a teacher? My eldest is starting school on 5th Sept i just cant believe it.. we are all sorted now hes got all his gear ready, he's very excited, wonder how long that will last hee hee, my youngest starts Playgroup also on 5th Sept, he goes 5 morning sessions.. I won't know what to do with myself when the time comes, i Really need a BFP hee hee

Have you any children or ttc for your first babe ?

Hiya everyone else.. im rubbish with names! never give up until Af arrives full force!

I'm Laura by the way :)

Hey everyone

First time here and waiting to see a postive result please please please. Don't get all the shorthand abbreviations yet but I'll get there, came off pill a month ago to start trying, knew that I would ovulate while on holiday (great timing indeed :happydance:) that was 3 weeks ago, already having bubbling tummy, slight nausea, metallic taste in my mouth, back ache, totally blonde moments with speaking, writing, cooking, walking, eating!!! basically I'm doing everything as if I was 5!!! (I'm blonde by the way so no shouting at me about the derogatory remark)
Will be gobsmacked if I am as GP advised it would take around 4-5 months for my fertility to return to normal!!
Did a test two days ago and it was neg but far too early to tell really.

Am I making the symptoms occur because I want it so badly??!!

Laura- You are so funny. I love the whole got a lot of practice in. ;)
I did get a POS OPK in Monday the 22nd. I had EWCM on Sat and Sun. I think I ovulated in the middle of the night into Tues. lol Sounds a little crazy but I had a sharp sharp pain come thru on my right side after having dull aches on the side that day. So good thing we woke up and got busy in the middle of the night. :D
I am sooooooo excited that its working out for you!!! I am glad you have your hubby home too.
So what girl names do you have picked out? I have a few girl names. Not sure what order they will go in tho. My first choice is Alivia with an A not an O. My husband like the name Ashley. I am going to use Dawn for the middle name for sure. That was my sisters middle name that passed away this last November. I don't have any boy names picked out. Maybe I should so I don't curse myself. hee hee

Hey everyone

First time here and waiting to see a postive result please please please. Don't get all the shorthand abbreviations yet but I'll get there, came off pill a month ago to start trying, knew that I would ovulate while on holiday (great timing indeed :happydance:) that was 3 weeks ago, already having bubbling tummy, slight nausea, metallic taste in my mouth, back ache, totally blonde moments with speaking, writing, cooking, walking, eating!!! basically I'm doing everything as if I was 5!!! (I'm blonde by the way so no shouting at me about the derogatory remark)
Will be gobsmacked if I am as GP advised it would take around 4-5 months for my fertility to return to normal!!

:hi: I am glad you found this thread. We have fun here. :) Your symptoms sounds good!!! So you have about a week left then? Yeah still too early too tell. I hope you get your BFP!!!!! :dust:

Good afternoon ladies!
I am loving this site! Its nice to share because We aren't telling anyone we're ttc. I can't deal with telling anyone I've mc again. So like with my son I wouldn't tell until 3 to 4 months. So wanted to say a big thank you for giving somewhere to whine about all of my :bfn:! Which I still have as of today af due today and I'm 13 dpo so trying to not get to down but not having much luck! I have an event to go to this weekend so I'm just hoping I get an answer one way or the other by saturday. As always good luck to all and have a great day!:flower:

Hi ladies,
I done a first response test this morning tht says u can test upto 6days before ur af...
It was Neagative :(
Shall I do another test 2moro? I'l b 5days due af
I'm probably going to test 2moro anyway as I hav 3tests still I jst want to kno whether a negative can change to a positive overnight if I am indeed pregnant!! Anyone know any1 that its happend to? Xx

nasndas07 FRER are good. I usually wait to buy those until the last min and use the cheapies for my POAS addiction. I think that the cheapies are more sensitive.But of course they are popular for major evap lines too. I think everyone is different on how soon the HCG is detected on the tests. 2 of mine took 6 weeks. But if you can I would hold off a couple more days to spare your feelings in case its negative again.

Hello ladies!
Well so far my symptoms are slight nausea, very tender breasts, minor cramps, back ache...I really do hope for a :bfp: soon!! I can't test until next weekend..and this wait is driving me crazy!! I have also felt very sluggish and emotional..I hope it is what I am hoping instead of PMS. How soon can you start feeling symptoms??

Hello ladies!
Well so far my symptoms are slight nausea, very tender breasts, minor cramps, back ache...I really do hope for a :bfp: soon!! I can't test until next weekend..and this wait is driving me crazy!! I have also felt very sluggish and emotional..I hope it is what I am hoping instead of PMS. How soon can you start feeling symptoms??

Good luck!!!!! Hope you get your bfp!

Hey everyone

:hi: I am glad you found this thread. We have fun here. :) Your symptoms sounds good!!! So you have about a week left then? Yeah still too early too tell. I hope you get your BFP!!!!! :dust:

Thanks for the reply :hi:Yeah about another week :wacko:, did a test this morning simply because I have around ten of them but it was still negative :nope: must make myself wait the week!! can't take the dissapointment every time.

So yesterday, and I never do this - I always wait until after AF is supposed to start, I deceided to take a free hpt test I got for free in the mail.

It looked inconclusive.

This morning @ 10dpo I did the same thing.
It looks inconclusive.

Girls please take a look before I lose it :wacko::wacko::wacko:

xxxxx
Jaclyn

Attachments

• CIMG0086.jpg
    CIMG0086.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 28
So yesterday, and I never do this - I always wait until after AF is supposed to start, I deceided to take a free hpt test I got for free in the mail.

It looked inconclusive.

This morning @ 10dpo I did the same thing.
It looks inconclusive.

Girls please take a look before I lose it :wacko::wacko::wacko:

xxxxx
Jaclyn

Looks like two lines to me to :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member