Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So yesterday, and I never do this - I always wait until after AF is supposed to start, I deceided to take a free hpt test I got for free in the mail.

It looked inconclusive.

This morning @ 10dpo I did the same thing.
It looks inconclusive.

Girls please take a look before I lose it :wacko::wacko::wacko:

xxxxx
Jaclyn
CONGRATS!!!! :dance:

Hi ladies :) so im back in the game :dance: although i must say i have a MUCH more relaxed attitude this time.. this is my 2nd month ttc and last month i stressed myself out really bad i became a posa lol so now im not even gona think about symptoms, there are no hpt in my house and im feeling totally chilled about it all now :) if it happens it happens, and if not well me n oh can spend lots of time in bed together ... hope you all get your :bfp: this month... just love the banter on here :D

Thanks for looking! Hoping and praying
those lines are accurate.

As a side note, back in January I told my hubby I wanted to be pregnant by my birthday. Well my birthday is tomorrow 8/27, and despite an earthquake this week and a hurricane on the way, God may have given me the best gift possible!

Hi, I'm new on here. Going out of my mind with this whole 2 week wait thing. Well, more than that here.
I'm on 20dpo, CD34 with so many BFN's I lost count, and no sign of AF. I can always tell when its coming the day before, so had twinges of it on Wednesday then nothing. Just getting annoyed with it now!

So yesterday, and I never do this - I always wait until after AF is supposed to start, I deceided to take a free hpt test I got for free in the mail.

It looked inconclusive.

This morning @ 10dpo I did the same thing.
It looks inconclusive.

Girls please take a look before I lose it :wacko::wacko::wacko:

xxxxx
Jaclyn
I see two lines as well!!!! :happydance:

Hi, I'm new on here. Going out of my mind with this whole 2 week wait thing. Well, more than that here.
I'm on 20dpo, CD34 with so many BFN's I lost count, and no sign of AF. I can always tell when its coming the day before, so had twinges of it on Wednesday then nothing. Just getting annoyed with it now!

what is your normal cycle length?

30/31 days, so not too much longer than normal.
Had a couple of symptoms that I hope are real and not in my head.
Cramping for a couple of days earlier this week when AF should have arrived, loads of CM since, well, ages... I haven't tracked it as this is our first month TTC properly. Had complete insomnia which is so unusual for me but I'm putting this down to not being able to stop my brain thinking about babies! Also a bit of dizziness.... and enormous boobs!
I'm aware you can test + on OPK and then not ovulate.... could have happened as I'm quite late now, but I like being hopeful :)

Oh I feel your pain!!!! I was like that last week!! Then a friend suggested that maybe I didnt really ovulate. I didn't. I just started charting so I didnt know what I was looking at. But I finally ovulated on CD 40!!!!!!! I have to say it was good news because I still had a chance to conceive this month. And it gave me some answers. I know for sure that I Od this time because I had fertile CM, a pos OPK and really good OV pains in my right ovary. And in the middle of the night I was awakened by a sharp quick pain in my right ovary as well. Which is where I am guessing the egg was actually released. And my temps went up.
So have you been charting and temping or OPKs? Keep your hopes high and hang in there. :hugs:

When do you think I should test? I ovulated 16th or 17th (going by cm) I'm normally a 28day cyle, its only my 1st month ttc and was on the contraceptivw implant from march '11 till 3rd of this mont. My Dr said becos the implant releases such a small amount of hormone to stop u gettin pregnant as soon as u have it removed ur cycle should return to normal straight away which for me I think it did as I ovulated ( I think as I had ewcm) exactly 2wks later. Iv been testing all week I don't want to test anymor now becos altho the negatives arnt putting me of the fact tht I might b pregnant, they're jst annoying me lol! Wat do u think my chances are? With my 4yr old daughter I fell pregnant with her ( a delightful accident) because I was just 3days late getting the contraception injection, which my dr said then that it can take between 6months to 2yrs to get normal fertility bk!! I wish I could just peep into my belly n have a look what's goin on lol wouldn't that b great :D

I've not been charting or temping or anything at all, in fact I didn't even know about any of this stuff til recently as this is our first month TTC, but I'll do it in the future I think. I'm guessing that yeah, I didn't actually ov. Odd isn't it how other months are normal, but on the month we decide to start trying, it seems things have gone awry! I have had a ridiculously long cycle before, about 10 weeks, just after I came off cerazette, so I guess it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary for me.
Ha, here I am trying to be blase about it, but in actual fact i'm still holding on to the hope that i'l preggers! lol

When do you think I should test? I ovulated 16th or 17th (going by cm) I'm normally a 28day cyle, its only my 1st month ttc and was on the contraceptivw implant from march '11 till 3rd of this mont. My Dr said becos the implant releases such a small amount of hormone to stop u gettin pregnant as soon as u have it removed ur cycle should return to normal straight away which for me I think it did as I ovulated ( I think as I had ewcm) exactly 2wks later. Iv been testing all week I don't want to test anymor now becos altho the negatives arnt putting me of the fact tht I might b pregnant, they're jst annoying me lol! Wat do u think my chances are? With my 4yr old daughter I fell pregnant with her ( a delightful accident) because I was just 3days late getting the contraception injection, which my dr said then that it can take between 6months to 2yrs to get normal fertility bk!! I wish I could just peep into my belly n have a look what's goin on lol wouldn't that b great :D

lol Don't we all wish we could do that. Well if you ovulated on CD 16 or 17 I would say the earliest you could test would be CD 26 going by ur ovulation. How many days is ur luteral phase? that would help a ton to know when to test. And what cycle day are you on now?

CD 31 today... I had AF pains and cramps up till yesterday.. today feel fine... fertility app says to wait till Monday to consider AF..MIA.. I just put a serious bid on a fertility monitor on Ebay and have a shipment of OPK test (50 of them!) on their way... AND I finally have Clomid ready and in my hand... I might have just sealed a BFP for this month :) LOL... BUT if not.. I'll be ready for the next!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 16
it does how many dpo are you?

Either 8 or 10 dpo, it looks like I may of ovulated twice. FF has me @ 10 though.

Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks to everyone who responded this week. The lines I wasn't sure I saw were in fact a :bfp:

God has given me the best birthday gift possible! :dance:

Lots of prayers and hugs to everyone, I hope you get your BFP soon.
Jaclyn

OMGoodness!! Congrats!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"