Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

So yesterday, and I never do this - I always wait until after AF is supposed to start, I deceided to take a free hpt test I got for free in the mail.

It looked inconclusive.

This morning @ 10dpo I did the same thing.
It looks inconclusive.

Girls please take a look before I lose it :wacko::wacko::wacko:

xxxxx
Jaclyn

YAY! Congrats!

it does how many dpo are you?

Either 8 or 10 dpo, it looks like I may of ovulated twice. FF has me @ 10 though.

Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks to everyone who responded this week. The lines I wasn't sure I saw were in fact a :bfp:

God has given me the best birthday gift possible! :dance:

Lots of prayers and hugs to everyone, I hope you get your BFP soon.
Jaclyn

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

Hi everybody.. my financee and I are currently not trying since we are waiting until I'm done with my studies. But I stopped taking my bcp in the middle of May and ever since he's just pulling out before... So this month when I had OV he missed the right moment and sooooo... here we are!

AF should be here on Sep 1st since I have a regular 26/28 days cycle. I do have a constant discomfort pain in my upper legs just how I usual have it while having my period. Could that be a sign? I always wanted to have a May-baby though :yellow:

nice!!

how long is your cycle?

I am testing in either 4 or 5 days. if I want to test on 11dpo, which I am not sure.

you can see my cycles in my signature. they vary between 26 and 28 days but are mostly regular. I would test on 15dpo at the earliest.

I'm excited with you! So you'll test on Thursday or Friday right?

no wednesday or thursday. i would be 11dpo on wednesday and 12 dpo on thursday.

I am testing on the 31st. It's still early for me but I wanna test in August. lol I am pretty sure I will get a BFN because I will only be 8 DPO. I don't have any symptoms.

I am testing on the 31st. It's still early for me but I wanna test in August. lol I am pretty sure I will get a BFN because I will only be 8 DPO. I don't have any symptoms.

Does it have a special reason why you want to test in Aug? I'm gonna wait as long as possible.. but I bet I'll get AF first :blush:

Does it have a special reason why you want to test in Aug? I'm gonna wait as long as possible.. but I bet I'll get AF first :blush:[/QUOT

just for fun. hee hee :dohh:

Well I am sick of waiting for AF since my last period was July 15!!!!!!!!!! I have had a rough ride this cycle. But come to find out I just ovulated pretty late. I know that is not a good sign to do that but I am keeping my hopes high. I have talked to lots of women who had had 100+ day cycles and have conceived and had healthy babies. And for some reason I am convinced that Aug is my month. I have had this feeling for a long time and then when AF never came I got my hopes up but kept getting BFN and got soooo sad. So when I realized I ovulated late it was a relief for me. bla bla bla bla lol

Well I am sick of waiting for AF since my last period was July 15!!!!!!!!!! I have had a rough ride this cycle. But come to find out I just ovulated pretty late. I know that is not a good sign to do that but I am keeping my hopes high. I have talked to lots of women who had had 100+ day cycles and have conceived and had healthy babies. And for some reason I am convinced that Aug is my month. I have had this feeling for a long time and then when AF never came I got my hopes up but kept getting BFN and got soooo sad. So when I realized I ovulated late it was a relief for me. bla bla bla bla lol

My sister had never ending cycles, too, but now she's finally pregnant with her second child. So there's hope :kiss:

Hey ladies, long time no see! :)

I have been in the process of moving and I am soooo tired!!! Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I can't figure out what is going on, but I still have the huge ta-ta's and veiny chest and tummy, etc. that I had as symptoms last month, even though period came and went right on schedule. What the heck??!! Anybody have any ideas about this? What could cause this?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->