Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

ANGELA!!!!! I was wondering where you went my friend. I am not sure what is going on with that but I still have my veiny bbs too. But I still haven't started. I am on cycle day 46 I think. I am only 6 DPO. I ovulated so so so so late. If I keep going at this rate everyone will have two cycles to my one. :(
Where did you move to? We are for sure moving to California in March!!!! I am soooo scared. I have never left my sisters before.
Hope all is well lady!!!!! <3

Hiya everyone.. :D

I ran out of clear blue ovulation tests.. so i didnt get my smiley face this month as i used them all up lol .. by going by my cm and what i think was Ovulation pain, i think i ovulated on Fri/sat , We had a more relaxed approach this month and im trying not to think about it too much in detail.. i have a 26/28 regular cycle so i guess i have the dreaded 2 weeks to wait and see.. I have one hpt upstairs and i will wait this time until day im due my AF if it hasnt arrived.. This is our 3rd month ttc feels like forever!

Hiya Amanda huni buni :) hows u? have you had a good weekend? We had a really nice one.. took our boys away for a long weekend trip on the ferry to Scotland, then drove to England and went to Thomas the Tank engine land, they had a ball, i took some pics will post on FB so you can have a nose hee hee, just arrived home this eve we are soo tired..

Angela you are back yay ive been looking out for u :) hows things are you trying this month? have u worked out your ovulation etc, nice to have u back x

struggling today.

been a really awful day.

how are you/

oh no what happened? :hugs: I'm fine.. feel pretty gassy and couldn't eat much today.. dunno why. Still expecting AF in the middle of the week...

eh just feel super sick hubs and I got in a really bad fight and he threatened to leave.
so I am feeling a bit down to say the least

How fun Laura!!!! My lil one would love Thomas the Train Land. He loves trains. I actually took him to the mall today for one lil one they have there.
I am glad you had a good weekend. Mine was crazy busy. two games, two bday parties , car broke down plus a flat tire all in one very hot day.
We are in this TWW together. :D

IMG-20110827-00018.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::test:

I couldn't believe it!! And I am still early I tested yesterday!!! I still had a week until testing.

HI BENTLEE!!!!!!!! :hi:

HI THERE!!!!!!!!! :wave: How are you, hon?

eh just feel super sick hubs and I got in a really bad fight and he threatened to leave.
so I am feeling a bit down to say the least

I'm so sorry to hear that. Big hug, hon! :hugs:

thanks luckily he said he isnt leaving he just said it out of anger. but still hurt :cry:

Good for you, but I still think he should apologize for even saying it!

View attachment 257400

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::test:

I couldn't believe it!! And I am still early I tested yesterday!!! I still had a week until testing.

wohaa.. how exciting!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Congrats to (on?) your :bfp: (my first time posting it ;) )

he says he is bringing something home to make up for it. what can make up for that I dont know.

I am 11 dpo! Dr told me to wait until this weekend to test. Yes I def had symptoms! I had light cramping(like little tugs), gassy(sorry if tmi), crying over everything, and dizziness.

I am pretty good. Been a lil crampy today and yesterday. Makes me very nervous. I am only 6 DPO. :(

I am 11 dpo! Dr told me to wait until this weekend to test. Yes I def had symptoms! I had light cramping(like little tugs), gassy(sorry if tmi), crying over everything, and dizziness.

I was pretty gassy today... don't make me any hope :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"