Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I am 11 dpo! Dr told me to wait until this weekend to test. Yes I def had symptoms! I had light cramping(like little tugs), gassy(sorry if tmi), crying over everything, and dizziness.

I was pretty gassy today... don't make me any hope :mrgreen:

LOL! I know what you mean...I told myself that too when I started noticing the gassyness and dizziness..but don't give up hope! When you least expect it.... :winkwink:

LOL! I know what you mean...I told myself that too when I started noticing the gassyness and dizziness..but don't give up hope! When you least expect it.... :winkwink:

Then it would have been a pretty good shot... Tmi :rofl:

Not really. I looked at my past few months on 6 dpo and I had nothing. Now I have a crazy amount of CM (creamy), little bit of cramping and gas. So well see. :)

Not really. I looked at my past few months on 6 dpo and I had nothing. Now I have a crazy amount of CM (creamy), little bit of cramping and gas. So well see. :)

Let me hold your hand.. we go that road along together! :kiss:

looks like I am into the 3ww! idk what to think....I know I am not pg bc hpts were neg. took then on 10dpo, 12dpo and 16dpo. I am now 17dpo and no AF. Weird considering my LP is usually ony 12 days long. Anyhow, my temps are still up (i cant update FF froom my phone and we still have no power from hurrican Irene). But other then that, there are no signs or symptoms. go figure!

Hey guys! Hi Amanda!!! Hi Laura!!!

So - you know what? I'm so dumb! I just realized what may be causing all my crazy hormonal symptoms!!!! I'm on prednisone!!!! What a dork - it causes bloating in your tummy, frequent urination, hormonal weird symptoms, etc etc. DUH!!!

Anyway, yes I am trying and trying and trying some more this month, my hubby is getting tired of trying I think - lol oh well sucks to be him!! HAHA. I don't care - he can suck it up haha.

How are you ladies - I moved to Monterey from Marina - only about 10-15 miles away - and a GREAT move for us. Now we're only 1.8 mi. from his office, as opposed to almost 15. So, where are you moving to in Cali Amanda?? That would be cool if we were close! :):happydance:

It says I'm supposed to be ovulating any minute now, but I never know when it's happening so I'll just keep at "it" all this week I guess. ;)

Much love and baby dust to you guys!! :hugs:

Hey guys! Hi Amanda!!! Hi Laura!!!

So - you know what? I'm so dumb! I just realized what may be causing all my crazy hormonal symptoms!!!! I'm on prednisone!!!! What a dork - it causes bloating in your tummy, frequent urination, hormonal weird symptoms, etc etc. DUH!!!

Anyway, yes I am trying and trying and trying some more this month, my hubby is getting tired of trying I think - lol oh well sucks to be him!! HAHA. I don't care - he can suck it up haha.

How are you ladies - I moved to Monterey from Marina - only about 10-15 miles away - and a GREAT move for us. Now we're only 1.8 mi. from his office, as opposed to almost 15. So, where are you moving to in Cali Amanda?? That would be cool if we were close! :):happydance:

It says I'm supposed to be ovulating any minute now, but I never know when it's happening so I'll just keep at "it" all this week I guess. ;)

Much love and baby dust to you guys!! :hugs:

lmao you are so funny. You tell that hubby!!!!
We are moving to We will be on base near King City and Lockwood.

looks like I am into the 3ww! idk what to think....I know I am not pg bc hpts were neg. took then on 10dpo, 12dpo and 16dpo. I am now 17dpo and no AF. Weird considering my LP is usually ony 12 days long. Anyhow, my temps are still up (i cant update FF froom my phone and we still have no power from hurrican Irene). But other then that, there are no signs or symptoms. go figure!

You sound like me this cycle. My OPK test said POS a couple times so I just assumed I ovulated but I really didn't until CD40. I hope that's not the case and your BFP is just taking a while to show up. How scary for you and your family to be there with that storm. I sure hope all is well.

Agghhhhhhh still no AF which was due 6 days ago but test still says negative. Made appt to see GP to find out what an earth is going on. :-( think I'm going nuts!!

Not really sure where I am in my cycle now, lol. Today is only CD11, but I felt really crampy yesterday and I had pain on my left side on Sunday. I don't think I ovulated, but I'd never really experienced that pain before so early on. I took an OPK yesterday though and it was negative. My cycle has recently changed, so I've been using OPK to try to figure out how long my luteal phase is. Anyone else experienced this before?

5dpo feeling quite dizzy.. is this a symptom? its only on and off , and started this morning.. Just found out my friend is expecting :) she took and early test shes not due af until 31st! soo excited for her :)

Laura I hear that dizziness is a good sign. :D So I'm glad ur dizzy. lol

Hi ladies... So iv just done a clearblue plus and I got a faint '+' I'm due my af 2mo with absolutely no signs that I'm actually goin to hav AF Iv got loads of cm,so I'm takin it as I am pregnant just don't hav a lot of hcg but some is obviously present! My sister took a look I didn't tell her what I thought I saw and she said omg thers a '+' so she saw it aswell!! I thought I might b imagining it! I bought a pack of 3 so iv got 2mor days of testing hopefully it will get darker!
I'm soooo happy tho and feel lucky as this is my 1st month ttc after havin implant removed!! :D xx

Hi ladies... So iv just done a clearblue plus and I got a faint '+' I'm due my af 2mo with absolutely no signs that I'm actually goin to hav AF Iv got loads of cm,so I'm takin it as I am pregnant just don't hav a lot of hcg but some is obviously present! My sister took a look I didn't tell her what I thought I saw and she said omg thers a '+' so she saw it aswell!! I thought I might b imagining it! I bought a pack of 3 so iv got 2mor days of testing hopefully it will get darker!
I'm soooo happy tho and feel lucky as this is my 1st month ttc after havin implant removed!! :D xx

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!! :dance:
You should put a pic up!!!! Congrats on ur :bfp:

Yaay thanku, I tried but u can't pick up the '+' on my camera if the 1 2mo is darker I'll put that 1 up
The only symptoms iv had was 6dpo my nipples killed only for a day and now r completely normal however normally by now they'd b really hurting as I'm due AF 2mo, also been feelin dizzy last wk and soooo bloated and tired! Iv been checking cm every other day and iv got loads of creamy sounds horrid but quite a lot like snot and looks abit like the egg white but creamy and not as stretchy! And iv been really snappy n short tempered but not as bad as I normally would when I'm due on!
I hope u all get ur bfp this month even tho its my 2nd (altho she's 4 so quite a while ago) its still just as exciting as the 1st and I wish 4 all u lovly ladies to get that excitment!
Good Luck Ladies xxxxxx :D

How exciting!! Congratulations!! :hugs:

Yaay thanku, I tried but u can't pick up the '+' on my camera if the 1 2mo is darker I'll put that 1 up
The only symptoms iv had was 6dpo my nipples killed only for a day and now r completely normal however normally by now they'd b really hurting as I'm due AF 2mo, also been feelin dizzy last wk and soooo bloated and tired! Iv been checking cm every other day and iv got loads of creamy sounds horrid but quite a lot like snot and looks abit like the egg white but creamy and not as stretchy! And iv been really snappy n short tempered but not as bad as I normally would when I'm due on!
I hope u all get ur bfp this month even tho its my 2nd (altho she's 4 so quite a while ago) its still just as exciting as the 1st and I wish 4 all u lovly ladies to get that excitment!
Good Luck Ladies xxxxxx :D

Oh that makes me excited. I have had tons and tons of creamy CM like almost yellow!!! Did you get a dip in temps around implantation time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->