Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

aww congratulations Huni on the BFP!!! and first month ttc!! you lucky duck :D ooooo imagine in 9 months a wee bundle soo cute :)

Amanda :p to you!! haha i still have a light head on and off today and a mega head ache hope having dinner soon will take it away. im starving , pie and mash for dinner yum yum :)

ps Amanda im so happy for u have yellow cm yuk haha love u x

aww congratulations Huni on the BFP!!! and first month ttc!! you lucky duck :D ooooo imagine in 9 months a wee bundle soo cute :)

Amanda :p to you!! haha i still have a light head on and off today and a mega head ache hope having dinner soon will take it away. im starving , pie and mash for dinner yum yum :)

ps Amanda im so happy for u have yellow cm yuk haha love u x

paahahahahaha you make me laugh so much laura!!!! And what in the hell is pie and mash!?!?!?!?! I am starving too and I just had breakfast. And I have already had a nap after my shower this morning and now I am ready for another. :coffee:

Can't believe you don't know what pie and mash is, Beef pie, mash potato, peas and gravy was soo yum lol

ohhhhh ok. sounds kinda like what I call Shepard's Pie. beef, tomato sauce, green beans, mashed potatoes, mushrooms, cheese on top.

My OH is fixing us some sandwiches right now.. want one?

Yes please!!I would like turkey, bacon, provolone cheese, cucumbers, and avocado perdy please!!!!

Yes please!!I would like turkey, bacon, provolone cheese, cucumbers, and avocado perdy please!!!!

here you go:

https://www.foodgardenrecipe.com/images/Sandwich11.jpg

let me know if it's not allowed to post images in here, pretty pretty please!

Yaay thanku, I tried but u can't pick up the '+' on my camera if the 1 2mo is darker I'll put that 1 up
The only symptoms iv had was 6dpo my nipples killed only for a day and now r completely normal however normally by now they'd b really hurting as I'm due AF 2mo, also been feelin dizzy last wk and soooo bloated and tired! Iv been checking cm every other day and iv got loads of creamy sounds horrid but quite a lot like snot and looks abit like the egg white but creamy and not as stretchy! And iv been really snappy n short tempered but not as bad as I normally would when I'm due on!
I hope u all get ur bfp this month even tho its my 2nd (altho she's 4 so quite a while ago) its still just as exciting as the 1st and I wish 4 all u lovly ladies to get that excitment!
Good Luck Ladies xxxxxx :D

Oh that makes me excited. I have had tons and tons of creamy CM like almost yellow!!! Did you get a dip in temps around implantation time?

I didn't look at any of my temps or anyrthing technical like that lol I jst watched my cm thru my cyle I was textbook case on how cm looks thru cycle n how long 4! And yea my cm is slightly yellowish and has been 4 about 5days I think! I also had thrush :-/ 8dpo!
Xx

Oh and iv had really bad headaches since O aswell and today iv had that metallically taste and started feelin abit yucky with certain smells, my brother was smokin in garden omg I almost heaved :-/

Hello Ladies,
I am new to this thread...I am 4 DPO..and playing the waiting game...We are trying for a second child..We have a 4 year old (Sept) and I finally said to my hisband ..It's time for another one...lol. The funny thing is, I can't remember ANYTHING about symptoms or signs with my first one...haha. I know each woman and pregnancy is different so does anyone remember when the average pregnant women starts to experience symptoms?....7-12 DPO???? I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me already....is it a symptom?..is it thinking about it too much? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks

:hi: Abbys!! Welcome!!! :) Yes everyone is different. I know women who experience symptoms v v v early and some none at all. I like to keep a journal and notes on my fertility friend chart. Charting is awesome and I totally recommend it. It takes some getting used to and looks a little confusing but its really easy once you get into the swing of things. Oh, I am Amanda. I am kind of a loud mouth on here. :D I'm just not shy to talk about things is all. That's what this site is for in my mind. DH and I are trying for #4!!!!!!! I know I am crazy but we have 3 boys and we really want a lil girl. GL and I look forward to talking to you! :hugs:

Hi all
How is everyone? I'm still waiting to find out, no AF which was due 24/25 aug. Test yesterday BFN, weird taste in mouth, moody, tired, waves of nausea, hunger like you wouldn't believe, real bad indigestion, unable to concentrate and doing the dumbest things and also having very odd vivd dreams about random things!!!!
Got GP tonight to see if I can get blood done. Just want to know for sure now!!! going on holiday in a few weeks and want to know where I stand for then.

Good luck to all of you

xx

Hiya girlies ,

Amanda no not shepherds pie, its a pastry pie.. hahaha u really crack me up, supposed to be on here talking babies and we end up talking about food, how yum did hat sandwich look!! haha

Well i am ill :( ive had a head ache since yesterday morn its so sore its making me almost dizzy, i have a slight sore throat and a horrible taste in my mouth, i dont think its symptoms of pregnancy im only 6dpo and my children have head colds also, hope it all clears up before school starts on 5th Sept, also we won a competition for boys to have professional photos taken this Saturday, they will have red noses if it doesnt clear up soon hee hee

My youngest has a hospital appt today, they are looking at his feet i hope he gets on ok, im nervous.

Amanda huni buni how are you doing? what you up to today? what date are you testing on? I am due to test 9th Sept so ive awhile to go yet, I feel totally not pregnant!

Welcome to the thread Abbysmum ( do you mind if i call you by your real name) Im Laura, we almost have the same cycle dates im 6dpo i think so we should be testing around the same time, hope your well, FX we get our well deserved BfP's

Hiya Bentlee , hows things? how many days pasted O are you?

gud luck to you Hopebaby!! i hope Af doesnt show and u get your wee bundle of joy x

fx for everyone ive been ttc baby number 3 for 3 months now , and it feels like forever!

Hi all - im totally new to all this forum and TCC chat, so bear with me. I have been TCC for 2 months, am currently 8dpo in 2ww and patiently waiting to test.
Symtoms:
Unusually tired in the mornings, i have had twinges to my L&RHS from OV but not painful at all. Pains have today moved the centre and have got more painfull, like a tuggin sensation, also tingling twinges in my BBs more so to the side than my nipples, not unbearable tho. Dont usually feel these twinges in BBs or abdomen. My temp has been increased since OV 36.5-36.6, yesterday 7dpo it jumped to 36.7 and today is back down to 36.6. I have been waking up in the middle of the nite sweating and having restless sleep for the past 2 nites. I watched my wedding DVD last nite and cried the entire way through it!! Have noticed recent mood changes. I have been having dull aching pains in my back and legs but recently went back to the gym so that could be causing those aches. Today i have been sooooo hungry in the morning, and im never hungry in the morning. I have been running to the loo about 8-9 times aday recently, after every drink. Unusal for me! Feel today like AF is coming but have heard this can also be a symptom. Am i having early symptoms and when do u think i should test??? i really am finding the 2ww tough!
Thanks ladies.xx

Hi all - im totally new to all this forum and TCC chat, so bear with me. I have been TCC for 2 months, am currently 8dpo in 2ww and patiently waiting to test.
Symtoms:
Unusually tired in the mornings, i have had twinges to my L&RHS from OV but not painful at all. Pains have today moved the centre and have got more painfull, like a tuggin sensation, also tingling twinges in my BBs more so to the side than my nipples, not unbearable tho. Dont usually feel these twinges in BBs or abdomen. My temp has been increased since OV 36.5-36.6, yesterday 7dpo it jumped to 36.7 and today is back down to 36.6. I have been waking up in the middle of the nite sweating and having restless sleep for the past 2 nites. I watched my wedding DVD last nite and cried the entire way through it!! Have noticed recent mood changes. I have been having dull aching pains in my back and legs but recently went back to the gym so that could be causing those aches. Today i have been sooooo hungry in the morning, and im never hungry in the morning. I have been running to the loo about 8-9 times aday recently, after every drink. Unusal for me! Feel today like AF is coming but have heard this can also be a symptom. Oh, and hot flushes and headaches yesterday - dont ever suffer from either!! Am i having early symptoms and when do u think i should test??? i really am finding the 2ww tough!
Thanks ladies.xx

LAURA!!!! U crack me up. What can I say I love FOOD!!! Almost as much as TTC! :haha:
I am doing good. I took a test this morning at 8 DPO :dohh: BFN of course!!! I am not due for AF until Sep 6th.
How come your boy has to go to the hospital for his feet? :(
I hope you guys feel better soon! Being sick is rough on a family.
SMCGREGOR Hey there. Although your symptoms sound like hell they sound pretty stickin good!!!!! What CD did you have ur temp drop? Could have been implantation. ?? :dance:
Glad you found this forum because its fun. Addicting but fun! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->