Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Thanks iwannaBFP.

Not sure how to operate the site just yet.....lol Il get there!!
Temp dropped on 4dpo from consistent 36.5 to 36.3 then 5dpo back up to 36.6 and then 6dpo 36.6 7dpo 36.7 and today 8dpo back down to 36.6. This charting is all new to me too, hope it all makes sense.

Has anyone ever heard of "Fertilaid For Women"???
Baby dust...xx

hmm not sure. ??
Nope never heard of "Fertilaid For Women" what is it?

Okay so my last period was verrrrrrrry weird it started off like implantation bledding but unfortunatly went to a full blown period....then now I have these dull pains on ech side of my stomach (may be round ligament streching, or perhaps a cyst i hope not!) But the dull pain comes and goes and comes sometimes when I am sitting standing etc and I move too fast I am expecting my period around sept 8th ish but I am going wait until well after a missed period b4 I test because I tested many times before and it was negative as Im typing I feel it on both sides and if I am preggo I will be in my 3rd week

Hi all! Update .... BFN! I did expect it though, since I had spotting. Blood test on Tuesday confirmed negative, then AF arrived HEAVY Tuesday night :( I hate her! So, after an unusually loooonnnng cycle, back to my CLOMID tomorrow. PS, we FINALLY got power back today, since Hurricane Irene. Hope you are all doing great!
;) Kat

Hi ladies! I am entering my very first official TWW and I'm so excited! I'm pretty sure I'm one or two DPO but I decided to go with one to be on the safe side. I will be testing on the 12th or 13th, although I've ordered a bunch of internet cheapies, so I will probably cave before then lol.

Darn!!!! Well GL next cycle! I hope to see you around. :D
I am so glad your power is back on!!!!

Amanda. had to go because i thought his feet didnt look right to me, as if there was no shape to them, gp said he had fallen arches ,flat footed, so he had hospital appt today and they gave him some insoles for his shoes and he has to return in 6 weeks, then every 6 months after that.. i thought it was all in my head so glad i got him checked out.

wow 6th sept not long then! 9th Sept for me, but as i say i feel totally not pregnant! thankfully ive been quite busy i havent really had time to symptom spot so far :) its kindof going fast this 2ww, the last few months dragged, so glad this one is going fast, Boys start school on 5th and we go to London on the 9th can't wait, lots o keep my mind busy.. I cant believe u have tested already what are u like hee hee!! well i do believe it actually you are the hpt queen! thats your new nickname and what im calling you from now on :) x

:hi: Daisy. According to ur chart it looks like you are 2 DPO. :) GL in ur TWW. How exciting that this is ur first!!!! :dance:

Amanda. had to go because i thought his feet didnt look right to me, as if there was no shape to them, gp said he had fallen arches ,flat footed, so he had hospital appt today and they gave him some insoles for his shoes and he has to return in 6 weeks, then every 6 months after that.. i thought it was all in my head so glad i got him checked out.

wow 6th sept not long then! 9th Sept for me, but as i say i feel totally not pregnant! thankfully ive been quite busy i havent really had time to symptom spot so far :) its kindof going fast this 2ww, the last few months dragged, so glad this one is going fast, Boys start school on 5th and we go to London on the 9th can't wait, lots o keep my mind busy.. I cant believe u have tested already what are u like hee hee!! well i do believe it actually you are the hpt queen! thats your new nickname and what im calling you from now on :) x

lol that's right laura, BOW DOWN. totally kidding. :)
I am glad to hear that he is ok. Mom's always know best huh.
It's funny cause every other month I have symptoms and I dont feel any besides having some major gas!!! Yep I said it, I have gas!!!!!!!!
I am so glad it going by fast for you and not eating at you like last time. Good for you friend. love, The Queen! <3

search it online - its helped me regulate an irregular cycle. Let me know wat u think.
Thanks...xx

Hiya Bentlee , hows things? how many days pasted O are you?

Hi there.. I was in a very bad mood all day long.. don't ask me why :growlmad: And then I thought AF kicked in, because I had some "colored" cm (yellowish to dark orange, tmi sorry), but guess what.. nothing more happend. I checked several times my panty liner stayed as white as it can be. :shrug:

Ah almost forgot.. I'm 10DPO.. AF should be here by tomorrow (27 days cycle) or on Friday. Never had a longer cycle than 28 days.

Sorry that I didn't comment to any other posts today.. I'll be better tmr, promised! Have a good night.

:hi: Daisy. According to ur chart it looks like you are 2 DPO. :) GL in ur TWW. How exciting that this is ur first!!!! :dance:

Hey thanks a lot! I kind of think I'm 2 DPO as well. Tomorrow if my temp stays up I'll change that. Wow, two weeks used to seem like no time at all, and now it seems like I have to wait FOREVER before I can test :lol:

Hey thanks a lot! I kind of think I'm 2 DPO as well. Tomorrow if my temp stays up I'll change that. Wow, two weeks used to seem like no time at all, and now it seems like I have to wait FOREVER before I can test :lol:

Okay, I changed it already. I just wanted to do SOMETHING! :lol: I'm a little obsessed right now - I wonder if it will get better or worse the longer I TTC...I don't want to think about that!

Can't wait to finally figure out my cycle and join you guys in the two week wait. If my luteal phase is 14 days, I'll join you on Monday, but I have a feeling it's longer, so I'll probably be joining you this weekend! Thank God for OPKs!!

Hi ladies

How are we all doing?

My TWW is over!! the :witch: showed her face last night only 2 hours after I left the doctors would you believe!!!
Back to the drawing board only now I have to work out my cycle all over again because the dates seem all out of sync very irritating. Poor bf feeling like a baby making machine bless him.

Never mind, wasn't meant to be this time, next month though :flower:

Hi Sarah, long time no see!!!! :)
Sorry hopebaby!!!! Good for you for keeping a positive attitude. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back