Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Sorry to hear that Hopebaby! good luck for this month, and lovin the positive attitude.

Im now 9dpo havin symptoms, just bought a first response HPT this am. Cant wait any longer will test tomorrow morning. Im sure my hubby could identify with your BF....bless.lol he feels exactly the same. worth it tho.

Loads of luck!x

Hi Sarah, long time no see!!!! :)
Sorry hopebaby!!!! Good for you for keeping a positive attitude. :flower:

I've been keeping up with this forum. I just haven't been writing because I'm not in the two week wait yet, lol. I think I'm coming up to it though. My OPK had a very faint line beside the control line this morning, so I'll probably ovulate in the next few days.

How are you feeling? How many dpo are you now?

Hi everyone I'm new to all this I'm 5 days into my 2ww my 4th oneI'm staying positive but it's so hard!! I've been reading everything on the Internet which I don't think it's a good idea!! Just need some support off people who are going though the same thing 

Hi ladies!

I'm finally done with the move. Whew. That was a buttload of work!!!

Anyway, this cycle me and hubby only dtd twice, and I'm not even sure if it was on days that are going to be at all helpful - the 27th? and the 29th? What do you gals think? Every ovulation calendar I look at says something different about when I ovulate, but I think that would have been way to early for anything helpful. :cry: So busy this month.

My hubby and me are both getting worn out from trying lol - it's such a chore now, I think we've run outta steam HAha

I am new to the site, and I am on day 12 of the dreaded 2 week wait. I have been cramping, and gasy, but no period yet. The tests that I have taken all came back negative as of today. Fingers crossed.
How far out were you when you finally tested positive? (pregnant)

Hi everyone I'm new to all this I'm 5 days into my 2ww my 4th oneI'm staying positive but it's so hard!! I've been reading everything on the Internet which I don't think it's a good idea!! Just need some support off people who are going though the same thing 

Hi Morgan,

This will be my fourth tww as well. I'm still waiting to ovulate, but I had a faint line on my OPK this morning, so anytime now.

I know that it can be hard, but it will be worth it in the end! Don't get discouraged. Even if you have sex every single day of your cycle, you only have a 25-30% of getting pregnant and that's with completely ideal conditions. Give yourself a few more months and I'm sure you'll get a BFP! :hugs:

Sara I think I am I am 9dpo on CD 49. longest cycle of my life!!!!!
Welcome MORGAN!!!! We are all here for you :)
Hey there KVARGO!!!! wow 12 days into it!?! I wish I was. lol
ANGELA I hear that's when a lot of people get preggo is when they are done with it all. lol So maybe it will be a good thing to take a break. I have been trying for 4 months and I am getting to that point. :)

Hi im new to this so bare with me lol. Me and my OH have been TTC #2 since last month so not long at all, im currently in the TWW and its killing me! Haha keep looking up every symptom which i know i shouldn't but i can't help it! Lol gd luck to everyone :D xx

Hi girls! I'm on my first day of the 2ww! The longest 2 weeks ever! LOL! Hope you all get your BFP's this month! :dust:

Hi ladies,
I'm wondering if you can share your experiences/ opinions with me?
I recently came off the pill, and hubby and I had sex within that 2 day "most fertile time" a couple days before I was due to OV.
Since then, I can't get this thought out of my head that I'm pregnant... Starting this past Monday, my normal OV pains went away, and were replaced by a more dull not as frequent panging in my sides (mostly right). I was headachy, and majorly crampy, with backaches and really nauseaus Monday and Tuesday. My BB's have start hurting really badly. And I'm soooo tired! All I want to do is nap at my desk during work. And, I got this weird fluttery, or tingly sensation in my pelvis!
Today the pains and sensitivities are less, but the BB's are still sensitive, and I'm still exhausted and low back pain - almost like I've pulled a muscle.
I did a test this a.m., but of course it was negative.. but just in case!

Anyway, plz plz plz help.. I'm going crazy here trying to figure out if this is flu, or could this be happening?

Thanks!! :)

What day dpo did you test? I know how you feel. We can make ourselves crazy with the symptom checking since af symptoms are similar to pregnancy.

Tested this morning.. Even though it's still realllly early. I should be 5 or 6 dpo now.
But It's also my first month off the pill - could this be off the pill symptoms?

:dance: WOW HELLO TO ALL THE NEW LADIES ON HERE!!! HOW EXCITING!!!
I am Amanda and I am 9 DPO on CD 49!!!!!! Yeah that's what I said! ridiculous huh? I am keeping my hope up tho. :) GL to everyone on their TWW!!!
:dust: to all!!!!

Hey guys, I outta here. AF just arrived :cry:

I'll be back in about 2 weeks ;) Hope you are having tons of BFP until then!!!

Hugs*n*kisses :kiss:

Canada- 6dpo is waaaaaaaay too early hun! the earliest i heard of is 10dpo, and that's pushin it.

Not my Bentlee!!! K Well Don't forget about me. lol GL lady!!!!

hi everyone, wow some many new girls :D im lost with all the new names to remember..

Sorry to hear af came Bentlee :( how long have u been ttc? im on my 3rd month ttc and boy does it suck!

a wee bit about me :) I'm Laura im 28 married with 2 little sons ttc baby number 3, i fell pregnant first month with each of my boys, but this one is tricky! 3 months feels like forever, dunno how it must feel for you poor ladies trying for longer :( my cycle is between 28 and 25 days long.. i usually use clear blue ovulation tests to predict ovulation, but i ran out this month, plus we were busy all weekend, but we dtd a few times 2 days before i felt ovulation pain and i had very fertile CM. really not sure if we had sex at the ideal time or not, fx we did... i worked out my dates and Af is due 9th Sept so 7 days to go.. the first week as flown in for once! i usually test test test way too early, but i think ive got a grip this month and gonna try to hold off as late as possible, i have one digital clear blue hpt upstairs and i dont want to waste it :)

Amanda huni.. we have stuck together soo long really hope we get our bfp together!! sending luck your way x

I know laura you are my bbnbb!!! lol i just made that up. Best BNB buddy!!! I don't want to curse myself but I feel preggo today. FX!!

:D i like bbnbb haha

i really hope you are!!!! i have such a backache tonight, but i have been clearing out and moving furniture! so maybe its that.. oh no i feel symptom spotting coming on :) Im off to bed now its almost 1 am ekk good night speak soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->