Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi to all the new ladies. Im completly new to all this forum and TTC chat, so needing advice!! ;-)

Hi Canada - Your symtoms sound real similar to mine, but my BBs are only tingling twinges not pain as such.....this is my first month TTC. I am now on 10dpo and tested this am and of course got a - result! :-( Possibly tested too soon tho. Gona leave it a few days and test again. Feeling like AF is on her way last nite and today. fingers crossed she does not appear. Keep me posted!! What dpo are you on now??

Good Luck!!

Sorry to hear af came Bentlee :( how long have u been ttc? im on my 3rd month ttc and boy does it suck!

thank you. I'm ntnp since May now and we gonna start serious ttc in November. I was really hoping for a May-baby though. Well at least I have a regular cycle so I'll get another chance if the baby comes a week early... :winkwink:

Good luck to everyone who's still in the tww!

So I had a temp drop this morning. But I also got up way too early. I am hoping that is the reason for the drop. Also I had a huge urge to do the deed last night and this morning. That to me means AF is on her way in three days. lol Sounds dumb but I'm so serious. But I usually have spotting 5 days b4 too and I don't have that. FX

:hi: SMcGregor. I am glad you found us. :D GL in ur TWW. Yeah 10dpo may still be too early.

Hi all,

New here and first month TTC #1 and have been DYING to join the conversation for weeks! Have been spying on this thread for so long now :)

Currently 2DPO and going crazy although I must say it seems really silly of me to be anxious when I read how many women have been trying for years, but I guess everyone has to start their journey sometime :)

Good luck to all!

:hi: trying84! I am glad you are here. :D Are you charting? How exciting that this is ur first!!!! :dance:

Honestly - all I'm doing this month is using a calendar to predict ovulation... Obviously very hopeful, but thought we'd start out calm (yeah right!) and not obsess about it (in my dreams! lol!)

I do find myself not being able to do anything but look up VERY early pregnancy symptoms and was so glad to know that there are other women who go through this too so now I don't feel toooo crazy! haha

Very excited that we're finally starting! Been together 8 and 1/2 years!!!! and married for 5 months now :) About time if you ask me. LOL!

Thanx for the warm welcome!

lol that's funny. Yeah I think if I am not preggo this cycle then I am going to try that approach and just not worry about it. :haha: who am I kidding, I know I would keep charting. I love it. :)

You know, I'm sure i'm also gonna get addicted to it as time goes by :) Such an exciting time!!!! (although I'm not taking infertility lightly at all - all my sisters struggle to conceive and it's heartbreaking), but I'm not gonna let that get the best of me. I have such strong women on my side and am already making myself ready for a struggle in a very positive way :)

hey guys iam new to the site, i had a mc back in nov and been trying hard since, can anyone help me out as iam going stir crazy, i was due to ov on the 16/17th of this month and on about the 19th i stared getting pains in my breasts little cramps or twinges in my tummy and a lot of cm. i feel pregnant but i have done 3 tests, one this morning all saying negative. could i be imagining all the symp? would really be greatful for any advice any of you can give ? iam worried something could be wrong after mc.

I do not think you are imagining symptoms. Just wait a few more days (i know that is hard) then test again or go get a blood test from your dr. Good Luck !!

I have felt pregnant for the last few years of ttc month after month and no bfp. I am starting to ignore symptoms. I am on cd 18 of 26-29 day cycle. I bd on cd 7 and cd 14 but thought I felt o pains on the night of cd 13. My issue is that I have had VERY SORE breasts this month from cd 13-now... What could be causing this intense breast pain since the middle of my cycle. It would be way too early to test but my nipples are burning and tingling very much.

Well I am 11 DPO and trying really hard not to test. I have been cramping a lil like AF is coming. But I usually spot and nothing so far. And my temps are going up and look triphasic. Oh man I am getting excited.

ive got a rotten head cold and blocked nose :( feel really rotten today, also my little bunny rabbit had to be put to sleep last night i cried so much :( going to cinema tonight just me and hubby to take my mind of bunny and hope head cold clears soon.. 5 days until testing ekk i had some cramping in my left side which is unusual, so fx its the start of something :)

Hope everyone is well and Fx we all get our bfp's!!! lots of baby dust *':*'"::*"":*
*"':*"*:"":*
*""*:*'"*'
*""*

Well I am 11 DPO and trying really hard not to test. I have been cramping a lil like AF is coming. But I usually spot and nothing so far. And my temps are going up and look triphasic. Oh man I am getting excited.

No way, Amanda! yAY! When are you going to test?

Laura so sorry to hear about ur bunny. :( I have been stuffed up too here and there and I am hoping that is not way my temps are going up. :(
I am glad you are going out with hubby. That's always good therapy right there.
Wendy I think I am going to test tomorrow morning. If I can wait. Luckily my hubby is going to wash my car today so I am stuck. I wont drive his big truck. lol How are you feeling my friend?

I just wiped a tint of brown. :cry:

Oh poo!!! Noooooo!
I am good...school has been STRESSFUL. Lots going on. For the most part the kids are doing good, just a lot to do and a lot going on:) My cycle is ALL messed up. On CD 16 I started bleeding. Pretty light flow for about 2 1/2 days, and now it has stopped. I don't know what's going on. I emailed my OB and she said stress can cause anovulatory cycles where you don't ovulate at all, and also she said it could be ovulatory bleeding and I still could ovulate. The weird thing is when I took my temp at 7:15 this morning it was 98.4, which is too high for me to have right after AF....usually I don't run that kind of temp unless I ovulated...so I am a bit confused and wondering what the heck is going on:( So I will keep temping and see what happens. GeeZ! If that was AF, that means I would have had a 15 day cycle....yikes! I will keep you posted.

Laura, sorry you are feeling yucky and SO sorry about your bunny. I love animals and I would hate to put a pet to sleep. Your heart must be hurting. Hope you can relax and enjoy yourself tonight!!

Good luck to all of you ladies in your TWW! I hope I can join you soon!

my hopes are back up again! I took a test anyways and OMG you guys a second v faint line showed up seconds later and is still there fifteen mins later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man oh man I cant wait til tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

my hopes are back up again! I took a test anyways and OMG you guys a second v faint line showed up seconds later and is still there fifteen mins later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man oh man I cant wait til tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

AMANDA!! I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Can you post a picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->