Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi guys please help I am 11 days post ovulation and got a negative from a clear blue test this morning but am wondering if I could still be pregnant I am experiencing slightly stretchy mucus, dizzy spells, diarrhoea and woke up early this morning to a bloody nose??? Please can I have your thoughts
Hi,im new to this site and this is my 1st post,been obsessing over it for a couple of months now so i thought id join so i can share my stress lol.
I cant help you but im a simular situation,i tested with a frer at 11/12 dpo and got BFN but my AF is due today and hasnt arrived yet,iv had slight cramping the past week, diarrhoea,stretchy white CM and today i feel like iv got a head cold,tired and slightly stuffy nose,my bbs havnt hurt at all when they normally would before AF...im probably holding on to false hope. I hear bloody nose is a symptom tho so dont give up yet ..good luck x

Sounds like your symptoms were similar to mine and I am pregnant! just found out so do a test fingers corssed for you:thumbup:

You can definately be pregnant and test neg up untill 16DPO !

Keep the faith! When do you expect AF?

Thats great news, congratulations. Im a little more hopefull again now. My AF is still not here,i have to say im not feeling pregnant,i feel like i normally do when iv got my AF,a little tired but cant sleep properly but happy and content , i get terrible PMT so when I get my AF it all goes away and i feel great, however i havnt really had much PMT this month. I havnt been charting my temps just Bd every other day from day 9-15(iv now bought a thermometer and chart for next month) so for all i know i may not have OV,but i do get regular 28 day cycles normally. Im going to buy another test today so fingers crossed,trying to stay positive :)

Thats great news, congratulations. Im a little more hopefull again now. My AF is still not here,i have to say im not feeling pregnant,i feel like i normally do when iv got my AF,a little tired but cant sleep properly but happy and content , i get terrible PMT so when I get my AF it all goes away and i feel great, however i havnt really had much PMT this month. I havnt been charting my temps just Bd every other day from day 9-15(iv now bought a thermometer and chart for next month) so for all i know i may not have OV,but i do get regular 28 day cycles normally. Im going to buy another test today so fingers crossed,trying to stay positive :)

Fxx for you and lots of babydust... your symptoms sound very promising..!!

Your symptoms do sound promising!! Hopefully you wont need a thermometer for next month.... FX for youx

I think i will be needing the thermometer next month after all,iv just got another BFN ladies :-(
I just want my AF now so i can start again..aaarrrgg this is sooo frustrating. More bd next time i think lol xx

I think i will be needing the thermometer next month after all,iv just got another BFN ladies :-(
I just want my AF now so i can start again..aaarrrgg this is sooo frustrating. More bd next time i think lol xx

Still wait for AF arrives I kept getting negative results xx

Hi all,

I'm new to all this, but stumbled across this site and just had to register, finally found somewhere I can vent my thoughts without driving hubby insane! TTC for nearly 3 years, done the whole charting, OPK every so often with no success but tried conceiveplus for the first time this month. Only 1dpo and already daydreaming, doesn't help mental state that I have 2 weeks again to wait for AF (or hopefully not!)

Read this whole thread, everyone seems v supportive and nice to hear other people's stories! :kiss:

Hi all,

I'm new to all this, but stumbled across this site and just had to register, finally found somewhere I can vent my thoughts without driving hubby insane! TTC for nearly 3 years, done the whole charting, OPK every so often with no success but tried conceiveplus for the first time this month. Only 1dpo and already daydreaming, doesn't help mental state that I have 2 weeks again to wait for AF (or hopefully not!)

Read this whole thread, everyone seems v supportive and nice to hear other people's stories! :kiss:
Good luck and let's hope this is a lucky month for you. Good news that you know you ovulated so fingers crossed for you x :flower:

sallysaunders how long after AF due did you get your BFP? im feeling positive again now:winkwink:,my nose is really quite stuffy today and as from last night i keep getting a sharp twinge low down and to the left,almost in my groin area,not sure what this could be iv never had it before. im thinking now that because i didnt chart im not sure when i Od so its possible that the frer i did monday was to early and the test i did yesterday was a cheapy because i thought any test would pick it up by now if i was,but maybe this cycle is different for some reason:wacko:. I still have no PMT,no sore bbs and my cm is almost none existant but what is there just feels wet and not creamy or sticky. :help: xx

Hi Ladies,

I would love to join in again as I am back on the TWW and this site is the only thing that keeps me reasonably sane. :wacko:

I am pretty sure that I ovulated on Wednesday so only 2dpo but already thinking about getting a :bfp: This TWW seems to take so long and I end up with all sorts of twinges in my abdomen.

I want to wish you all good luck during this TWW and thanks for all the supporting words and advice.

:kiss:

sallysaunders how long after AF due did you get your BFP? im feeling positive again now:winkwink:,my nose is really quite stuffy today and as from last night i keep getting a sharp twinge low down and to the left,almost in my groin area,not sure what this could be iv never had it before. im thinking now that because i didnt chart im not sure when i Od so its possible that the frer i did monday was to early and the test i did yesterday was a cheapy because i thought any test would pick it up by now if i was,but maybe this cycle is different for some reason:wacko:. I still have no PMT,no sore bbs and my cm is almost none existant but what is there just feels wet and not creamy or sticky. :help: xx

Hi there how are you today? I got BFP day Af due but it was very faint. Also had stuffy nose and sore throat that only lasted a day on and off. Cm was really watery so much so thought period was about to start. Twinges on left side on and off and really thirsty all the time. Hope this helps and I have my fx for you xxx:flower:

:thumbup:thanks for the reply but no luck this month i got my AF yesterday,3 days late, kind of releived though with all the bfn's i didnt know what was going on, at least now i can start again,im charting my temps this time so there should be no confusion,ill be back in two weeks xx:wave:

:thumbup:thanks for the reply but no luck this month i got my AF yesterday,3 days late, kind of releived though with all the bfn's i didnt know what was going on, at least now i can start again,im charting my temps this time so there should be no confusion,ill be back in two weeks xx:wave:

Sorry to hear it was your not month. Do ovulation test and your temp - Wishing you lots of good luck for next month:flower:

Hooray!! I'm in the 2ww. I haven't ovulated in MONTHS but now on 100mg of clomid I ovulated yesterday - woo hoo!! Anyone else only 1dpo?

Hooray!! I'm in the 2ww. I haven't ovulated in MONTHS but now on 100mg of clomid I ovulated yesterday - woo hoo!! Anyone else only 1dpo?

Congratulations fingers crossed for you. 100mg of clomid got me ovulating too its a great feeling isnt it! good luck:flower:

Hi im new to the site and on my 2 week wait.im so impatient an keep having weird cramping/moving feelings, is this in my head?? we really want a baby and im worried it wont happen

Hi there, good luck ladies. I am now 8 dpo and today have very very painful breasts infact it's the worst they have ever been. AF is due in 3 days time so it could be that, but it's never been this bad before, and I am so tired too. I don't want to get my hopes up though but it's so hard not to start dreaming of that BFP.

Ohhhh - I got my first lot of symptom spotting last night as nipples felt really sore when DH was trying to get some action (we are still in the :sex: zone - looking forward to when we can retire for this month :haha:)

impatient - cramping feelings sound good :thumbup:

Alexina - painful boobs and feeling tired - sound like you are getting some great symptoms there!! :thumbup:

Sally - good to see you were successful on clomid, I just seem to keep hearing the unsuccessful stories at the mo!

Hi everyone,

Is it just me or does anyone else struggle to concentrate on anything except getting a BFP during the TTW. All I can think about is when I am planning to test and even though it's only 4 days away it feels like a life time. I have a spare test left over from last month and I have had to leave it in my car to stop me from doing a sneaky early test which I promised myself I wouldn't keep doing each month.

Boobs weirdly not as painful as yesterday seems like a one off so not sure if that's good or bad, still feel tired though and a few twinges low down on right side.

Good Luck to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->