Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I just wiped a tint of brown. :cry:

my hopes are back up again! I took a test anyways and OMG you guys a second v faint line showed up seconds later and is still there fifteen mins later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh man oh man I cant wait til tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

wohooooooooo!! I'm so excited!! :happydance: My fx for a big fat second line in the morning!!! :dust:

Thanks Bentlee. I am so nervous it's just another test messing with me. lol (like they are out to get me or something) I have been cramping a lot so It makes me nervous. I just want this cycle of now 51 frickin days to make up its mind. lol

Question for anyone who has used OPKs - My test yesterday had a darkish line, but the test I have says the test line needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Today's test is extremely faint. Could it be because I took today's test later at night and I've been drinking a lot today? I read that you shouldn't take the test too late and that you should try to avoid drinking fluid for about an hour before the test so that your hormones aren't too diluted in your urine. I'm worried that I'm not going to ovulate because the test says it should detect it 48 hours before ovulation and I should be ovulating on Monday.

I am not sure. I got a few pos OPKs so I thought. When I got a real Pos I knew it. It was very obvious. So I am not any help. I have never heard of the not drinking thing tho unless its a HPT. But yes you are supposed to take them around the same time everyday. I always took two when I knew I was close. One in the morning and one at night. Wish I was more help.

I am not sure. I got a few pos OPKs so I thought. When I got a real Pos I knew it. It was very obvious. So I am not any help. I have never heard of the not drinking thing tho unless its a HPT. But yes you are supposed to take them around the same time everyday. I always took two when I knew I was close. One in the morning and one at night. Wish I was more help.

Thanks for your help. I read that you shouldn't take them first thing in the morning because your body synthesizes LH throughout the day. It's the same with LH as it is with HCG - You should let it build up a bit before testing so that it will be more obvious and thus, drinking too much will dilute it.

I should ovulate on Monday, but I really just wish that I knew what was going on. These 30 day cycles have me stumped.

Sorry I meant I took mine in the afternoon and around dinner time.

OOOO Amanda im sooo excited for u :D have u tested yet???? im confused with time difference now, its morning here with me, come on woman test test test :) FX and toes x

Lol I tested and there is still a second line but lighter then yesterdays. ????? I think I better stop using these cheapies

i see the second line!!!! ohh myy god i think you did it yay!! yay!! well done u, now go buy a clear blue test that says pregnant not pregnant im sure it will show up now :) soo happy for u xxxx

... i went and bought £1 tests today and i got bfn :( but im not due af until thurs so maybe alittle early i hope so anyway x

I sure hope so but when I did my MC today it was all brown. :cry:

What is MC?

Well it looks like you had a dip in your chart on 10 dpo, so that could have been implantation, and you are still bleeding from that....I heard it is brown or pink and can last a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->