Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

HI everyone I am new to this forum and have a question. Two weeks ago I had sex right around the time I was about to ovulate ever since then I have had very heavy discharge everyday.About 2 days ago I got the most awful pain in my left hand side around my ovaries as if someone was poking me very hard. Since then I have felt nauseas and have had mild cramps and yesterday when my housemate was cooking I nearly got sick from the smell of the brocolli and veg she was boiling. AF is due tomorrow but i never get any symptoms until AF has shown and even when AF shows i very rarely get any pain.I have a sore back but i think that is from a previous injury as i always have backache. Could anybody enlighten me if AF doesnt show I will test but I just dont feel myself these days

I think I'm joining the two week wait today. My OPK had a very faint line again today, which means that I have too low of LH levels to have ovulated, but I'm using cheapish tests so maybe that's why. I had some slight cramping today around 8pm, so I'm thinking it was ovulation pain. I should be ovulating tomorrow according to my cycle, but my temp was way up this evening. Can't wait for September 19th! DH and I have been BD-ing whenever possible, so I really hope that I ovulated today or tomorrow!

Embt88 Hiiiii!! Im also 13dpo and am tearin my hair out, no sign of AF coming and all symtoms ie....cramps, headaches etc have gone, i still have a tinglin in my boobs and senstive nipple too. My nipples look like the have got bigger too...(tmi). Wait for it tho..I have a BFN on 9 + 12 dp, i am hopin i tested too early and still trying to be positive in waiting on my BFP!! Good luck....baby dust!!

Woo Hoo Sarah

My temp dropped today and I spotted yesterday. I hope I don't have a cycle like this again. Or I wont be testing til the end of October. :cry:
NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I BUY CHEAPIE TESTS!!!!

Woo Hoo Sarah

My temp dropped today and I spotted yesterday. I hope I don't have a cycle like this again. Or I wont be testing til the end of October. :cry:

Oh man Amanda! have you tried any other tests besides the cheap ones? Did you take your temp at the normal time this morning, or earlier? That could account for your temp being lower....your temps still look higher than your pre-ovulation temps.

Keep us posted. Hang in there girl.:hugs:

I'm a new poster... keeping my fingers crossed for our BFP! We've been trying over a year now, but finally starting using the ovulation tests and did the BD lots in and around Ovulation.
So - start of LMP 14 August
Ovulation - 26 August
Spotting on 8, 9 & 10 DPO
Mild tugging sensation in left side, for a few days now, and loose bowel movements the last 2 days...

I'm hoping, but yesterday (10DPO) had a BFN.
AF due in 4 more days! What do you think? Maybe???

No I had to take it way earlier because my lil boy woke me up to watch big trucks (5am) lmao Cute lil turd. I went beck to sleep but didnt temp again because I was up an hour later.

No I had to take it way earlier because my lil boy woke me up to watch big trucks (5am) lmao Cute lil turd. I went beck to sleep but didnt temp again because I was up an hour later.

Any news??? I'll say an extra prayer for you tonight that you get your BFP soon!!

I'm a new poster... keeping my fingers crossed for our BFP! We've been trying over a year now, but finally starting using the ovulation tests and did the BD lots in and around Ovulation.
So - start of LMP 14 August
Ovulation - 26 August
Spotting on 8, 9 & 10 DPO
Mild tugging sensation in left side, for a few days now, and loose bowel movements the last 2 days...

I'm hoping, but yesterday (10DPO) had a BFN.
AF due in 4 more days! What do you think? Maybe???

Hi Jillyfish,
Sounds like a great chance! Especially since you were spotting, could be IB. 10 dpo is still really early, so don't get discouraged!

Any spotting today? That is really early to take your temp, I bet that is why it dropped a little. Did you take another test today?

I think I am on my way to ovulating...finally! Have pains on my sides (both but now more on my left) and lots of EWCM. Man I hope I do! Haven't been in the TWW in awhile!

Thats great news wendy! This is your month I just know it. You better be getting busy lady!

ladies 14dpo - pink cm only when i wipe. Feeing real AF crampin on and off all day. Dont usually have spotting before AF.

Any thoughts??
Baby dust.xx

Amanda honey how are things going with you? have you taken any more tests?

My af is due any day now, i have a feeling it will arrive tomorrow, i feel af cramps :( im 12 dpo, Af came 14 dpo since ive started taking notice of my dates.. so by that estimation im due af on Fri.. i feel totally not pregnant and pretty sure witch will catch me yet again this month :(

Really gald to hear your ready to Ovulate Wendy, sending u lots of luck, have fun trying :) xxx

Can't believe I'm only 1dpo. I don't think I'll be able to wait until CD30. I'm already starting to go crazy!

Hey Laura!! No, I haven't tested anymore. I am almost positive AF will be here tomorrow.
And that's ok too. I am so sick of this cycle!!! lol I think am on CD 55!!!! ](*,)
Well we are on the same now If we both start tomorrow. I hope you get ur :bfp: this month!!!!!

Sarah You can do it!!! Just stay really busy!! You would not believe how clean my house gets on the TWW

My sweet hubby is taking me out on a surprise date this Friday I am soooo excited. I think he is taking me to the Rascall Flatts & Sara Evans concert!!! I sure hope so!!!! I get a little emotion all with some of their songs but I love there music so much!!! It will be nice to get out and enjoy my hubby too.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I think I am going to take a short walk while my lil monster takes his nap. TTYL :hugs:

Woo Hoo Sarah

hey Sweetie, I'm thinking of you! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"