Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Can't believe I'm only 1dpo. I don't think I'll be able to wait until CD30. I'm already starting to go crazy!

Hello Sarah anne I am too only 1 dpo and also going crazy! I am so hoping for a BFP this month. I have been feeling a lot different then other times so I am hoping that this is a good sign. Wishing you luck.:flower:

Hi everyone!!

Just checking in again! :) I am not feeling at all preggers this month - so most likely this will be the time when it turns out I am - LOLOL

How is everyone - I'm thinking of you all!!!:hugs:

Can't believe I'm only 1dpo. I don't think I'll be able to wait until CD30. I'm already starting to go crazy!

Hello Sarah anne I am too only 1 dpo and also going crazy! I am so hoping for a BFP this month. I have been feeling a lot different then other times so I am hoping that this is a good sign. Wishing you luck.:flower:

Thanks BabyGirl61! Today actually went quickly, but I feel like in general, it will be very slow. I can't wait to find out if I'll finally get my BFP! This is the first month we used OPKs and we BD'ed a lot during my fertile period, so I'm really hoping this is finally our month!

When will you be testing? I'm testing on September 19th, so I have 13 days to go still. Stupid long cycle, lol.

:flower:

Mumtoangel,

yep, same here! 6 years in november! I am back on fertilaid now, it worked for me last year, first positive in 5 years, sadly it ended up to be a chemical pregnancy! this year im back on fertilaid, been on it 3 weeks and feel them all familiar feelings again!!!

Good luck to you! xxxxxxxx

hey everybody I just want to let you know that I had a huge temp drop today and I should be expecting aunt flo late this afternoon. thanks for all the love and support for my wonderful friends here.
angela sure hope this is your month

Hi ladies - just touchin base! temp drop yesterday and AF arrived yesterday afternoon. Not my month but staying positive for this month.!!!!

Lisabaldwin
I started takin fertilaid 3 weeks ago to regulate an irregular cycle, was on it 5 days and ovulated. was so surprised because i was never sure when i OV'd. Hopefully it will work for me this month - so u recommend fertilaid then when TTC??

Baby Dust

Sxx

Dont give up Amanda! i really hope she doesnt show up!! :( i expect mine very soon.. i feel very bloated and i feel start of Af pains :( looks like i'll have another month ttc xxxx

please god we get our bfp's x

Hello everyone,
I'm 4dpo 2day (I think). Not had much luck with the cheap ebay opk's, used the superdrug ones b4 though and had no problem I think they are cheap for a not so good reason but I had other signs and judging on previous cycles would be about right.
I don't temp either.
We used conceive plus and softcups this time, 7th cycle, I hope they did the trick.
Had that funny metallic taste earlier which I have had with all my previous pregnancys, 3 children and had a miscarriage in Jan 2011 @ 11 wks, been trying since then.
Last time I had that taste and thought that I was pregnant it turned out to be a dental problem though so I'm not getting my hope up.
How about everyone else? What things have you done to increase your chances, if any, maybe I can pick up some tips for next time if it didn't work but I recommend the softcups it's good to not have all the stuff leaking out.
:coolio:

Hey Laura!!!! I will try next month. or the way my cycles have been I guess I will try the month after that. lol Frickin sucks. I hope I get back on track. This 55+ day cycle is heart wrenching. I hope your AF stays away!!!! You need a little girl. :D

SMcgregor,

Hiya, I would definately not have got my BFP last year if it wasnt for fertilaid! So so many success stories out there, even if they are just to help regulate periods and ovulation. I definately feel something this time too.. I am getting so many symptoms its untrue, but..... im trying not to get my hopes up!

The doctor said they are completely safe as they are just vitamins. I have searched the internet high and low for the pills giving pregnancy like symptoms but not found anything at all. I started them on 22nd august so lets wait and see! good luck to you. xxxxxxx

OK now Im curios! What is this fertilaid!?! I would love a regular cycle!!! :D

Iwannabfp,

haha, this is how i first got to know about it, on these forums... Google it, you will be amazed, last time i was taking it, it worked in 3 weeks!!! Its just vitamins to help with fertility. I struggle to find bad things about it! xxx

darnnnnnnn gotta go to work now, I will be able to come back on in a few hours!! LOVE THIS SITE! XXXXXXX

Amanda, I'm still hoping for you AF not to show up! https://serve.mysmiley.net/sign/sign0021.gif

well i just decided to take a test! a cheap £1 test .. and i dunno if im going crazy (i may be) haha i i think i can see the faintest line ever... i hope i see it anyway :( i just dont want to get my hopes up..

lol GO to advanced reply and click on the paper clip is how I do it. Then Choose a file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->