Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Nope not yet. I think I will tonight when I have a few mins because I know how I get when I start to research things. :haha:

haha, yes that is exactly what im like, i drive myself up the wall!!!! xxxx

Ladies!! Can you please tell me what you think of this line? I'm thinking it's an evap line from the $tree.....I'm 7-8dpo. Any opinions are greatly appreciated as I'm going cross eyed looking at it!:shrug:

evap1.jpg

Can't believe I'm only 1dpo. I don't think I'll be able to wait until CD30. I'm already starting to go crazy!

Hello Sarah anne I am too only 1 dpo and also going crazy! I am so hoping for a BFP this month. I have been feeling a lot different then other times so I am hoping that this is a good sign. Wishing you luck.:flower:

Thanks BabyGirl61! Today actually went quickly, but I feel like in general, it will be very slow. I can't wait to find out if I'll finally get my BFP! This is the first month we used OPKs and we BD'ed a lot during my fertile period, so I'm really hoping this is finally our month!

When will you be testing? I'm testing on September 19th, so I have 13 days to go still. Stupid long cycle, lol.

:flower:
I am due for AF on the 19th.... So I hope I can hold out till then before I test. I dont know though I feel like this could be the month.:happydance:

I can see a line :) how soon it the line appear? :thumbup:

The line appeared 10-15 min after I think because I left it alone after 3min and came back to it. I've gotten an evap line before on $tree tests but it was 5hrs later.

I can see a line :) how soon it the line appear? :thumbup:

The line appeared 10-15 min after I think because I left it alone after 3min and came back to it. I've gotten an evap line before on $tree tests but it was 5hrs later.

Hi,
I don't want to be a downer, but if the line didn't show up within the time frame given, it is probably an evap line. I had that happen to me on one of the internet cheapie tests. Test again tomorrow:)

@BabyGirl61 Yay! We can test together! I really hope that this is my month too. I'm going to be super disappointed if it's not. :nope:

@Eoinandconor I think I see the line too!

Hi all im new here im in this dreadful 2 week wait an im going stir crazy...Im having weird cramps in my lower pelvic area on the right, Anyone had this before?

yah I think it's evap too. It's still early! I've been having cramps all day too and twinges and shooting downward pains. Hope it's not the:witch:...maybe implantaion??? :)

yah I think it's evap too. It's still early! I've been having cramps all day too and twinges and shooting downward pains. Hope it's not the:witch:...maybe implantaion??? :)

If you are only 7-8 dpo and having pains...could be implantation! I heard twinges and cramps are a good sign!

Hi sunshyne gl in ur tww. :)

Amanda did AF show up? I think I finally ovulated! My temp is going up and it was really high tonight....99.5 and that is what I usually run at night after I ovulate. I really hope this is my month!!!

Too bad we aren't in sync, BUT I hope we and everyone on here gets their BFP's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->