Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Iwannabfp - def look it up, i have never had a regular cycle and 1st month of taking the fertilaid suplpement i have ov'd and had a very healthy AF. Let us know what u think??

lisabalwin, been taking it 3 weeks now and no side effects at all, just OV an AF....lol hoping for a BFP this month, after reading all reviews they all seem so positive and 99% of women seem to concieve within 3 months if takin the vitamin. Il keep u posted on my journey!!

Baby dust!
XX

I did that cheap test left it upstairs, hoovered and went back up, so id say between 10 /15 mins !! naughty tests leading me on!! cos i did a clear blue first thing this morning and it was 100% bfn :( Af due tomorrow, time will tell , thanks for being there everyone, i love this thread dont know how id cope the tww without u x

Wendy great u ovulated, hope you were busy x

I've been reading all ur posts yesterday as i was 12 dpo and i hoped that i get a BFP this month as i've been ttc for about 1.2 years , but today i woke up and the Af just came :cry::cry: it's very very frustrating to see all my friends getting pregnant just like that and some of them never planned for it ! ...
i just wanted to share my story with u coz u'r so encouraging ..i wish every1 a BFP asaap:kiss:

i forgot to say that my doctor told me if im not pregnant this month too i have to make laparascopic surgery to see my tubes .. anyone had it done ? ?

Oh Nada its horrible when the witch arrives, worse feeling ever, 1.2 years trying is so unfair :( have you any children ? Maybe you are just trying too hard! has you tried constantly for all that time, ive heard of people taking a break from "trying" and have jut fallen pregnant..

I have 2 sons and i feel pregnant very easy with them, both were planned and it just happened.. now this time its sooo hard, ive been trying for 3 months my af is due tomorrow i just wish it would arrive now and be done, ive given up for this month now :( it feels like forever, so i really feel for you for trying for so long..

do you have a regular cycle?

Girls on this thread are really lovely and its nice to chat to someone going through the same thing...

I have my fingers crossed you get your well deserved Bfp soon xxx Im Laura btw

NADA,

I think i have had it done, they insert dye into your tubes to see if there is any underlying problem. I was terrified when i went in but it wasnt bad at all for me. All I had afterwards was very slight af like pains. xxx

actually im trying for the first time i'm 22 yrs and my cycle is perfect it's 100 % regular and im trying constantly i never stopped even if i try and convince myself to not think about it ,it's not that easy, as soon as we have sex i start thinking again that this month would be it ! and the two weeks after ovulation is like the worst wait ever ! :wacko: ...

Lisa , the dye u had is different i had it before it's just to see whether the tubes are blocked or not so i had one side perfect and the other side the doctor assumed it had a blockage and he has to make a laparoscopic surgery in order to identify this blockage... but he told me people always get pregnant with one tube & he gave me hope..:cry:

well update from me .. just been for a wee and wiped blood :( guess af is starting again

ohhhh :( that's sad:cry: so we both had af today until now mine is just spotting ..hope we get a BFP Next month:cry:

its so strange because it usually just starts full flow, but it was just one wipe.. waiting for period pains and full flow to kick in :( depressed.com!!

Heres to next month Nada, have u a 28 day cycle? im between 26/28.. that was 27 days this month... i must buy some vitamins and hit the gym! i could cry my heart out right now..

Where are you from Nada?

yes exactly it's usually a full flow it sucks when u have just spotting for a whole day my cycle is 28 days and this time came 1 day early on the 27th ! i guess we'r on the same calendar .. today im starting a diet maybe losing some weight will help !
im from egypt :)

lol yup looks like we are on the same page !! ive never spotted before this is the first time this has ever happened.... yes i want to loose 7lbs and fingers crossed it helps i will also start the vitamins i havent never tried them yet.. and lots of hubby time hee hee , i worked out we should both Ovulate on the 20th sept.. so from 15th until 20th we should start trying, have u used opks? Im 28 from Ireland :) egypt wow!

i have an application on my blackberry it's an ovulation calendar it's very accurate it says that we should start trying 20th - 25th
20th is the weakest day and 22-24th are the most fertile days ..days 15-16-17-18-19 are non fertile days or should i start earlier before the ovulation starts ?

p.s i don't use opks we dont have them here in egypt :growlmad:

i want to lose 20Lbs,im 150lbs:wacko:

oh really! mine says i should ovulate on the 20th... its so confusing haha i used an opk 2nd month ttc , i think i will do the deed every other day haha

Its better to have sex before ovulation , because after ovulation the egg dies after 12-24 hours , do u have facebook?

i have an application on my blackberry it's an ovulation calendar it's very accurate it says that we should start trying 20th - 25th
20th is the weakest day and 22-24th are the most fertile days ..days 15-16-17-18-19 are non fertile days or should i start earlier before the ovulation starts ?

p.s i don't use opks we dont have them here in egypt :growlmad:

i want to lose 20Lbs,im 150lbs:wacko:

https://www.webmd.boots.com/pregnancy/healthtool-ovulation-calculator put your dates into this

Hi sunshyne gl in ur tww. :)

Amanda did AF show up? I think I finally ovulated! My temp is going up and it was really high tonight....99.5 and that is what I usually run at night after I ovulate. I really hope this is my month!!!

Too bad we aren't in sync, BUT I hope we and everyone on here gets their BFP's!!!

YAY :dance: I am so glad for you!!!! I think it is ur month. Just a feeling. I cant wait. Well while I am waiting to start I will go through tww with you lol since mine wont be for a long time!!!! I am pretty sure I will start today for sure!! I finally had some red spotting this morning. What a pain in my big butt!!!! Welcome to ur TWW!!!!

Hi Laura!! Im sorry AF arrived. I am pretty sure mine has too. I hope anyways. Weird seeing that someone wants to start AF but I am sooooo thru with this cycle!!!! lol Now we are on the same cycle again. Im sorry you are sad. I wish I could give you a hug!!! :hugs: That will have to do tho. hee hee

Hi Nada. I'm Amanda. Sorry for all ur troubles. Sounds like your going thru a rough time. I hope it gets better for you. :hugs: 150lbs. I would love to weigh 150lbs!!!!! I have hypothyroidism so my weight is ridiculous right now. Its like I look at food and gain ten lbs. lol I hope all is well and its nice to have you on board.

SMCGREGOR AND lisabalwin I am going to wait another cycle to see if it gets back on track and then I will try it. Thank you so much for your concern. :hugs:

NADA, Yeah I havent have that done. I have had everything else, in 6 years of tests on top of tests my doc said it could just be a case of unexplained infertility... So after my 3 rounds of fertilaid I can and will start IVF. I just thought that im so sick and tired of being poked and prodded, my doc doesnt know me by my face, its a case of... knickers off...oh hello Lisa! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->