Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

another strange thing for me, yesterday my symptoms seemed to have gone, today im back having a heavy abdomen, my nipples have been sore since i ov'd and there is a really light vibrating and a clicking feeling today around my uterus!! to be honest i have tested for the past 3 days and nothing has shown up, i know its early as i am 9dpo... im one of them.... u never quite know!!!! xxxxxxxx

Lisa, I'm getting the eaxact same symptoms as you. I'm 8-9dpo and had bfn's the past 2 days. Why do we do this to ourselves? LOL!:nope:

I think now I'm just gonna hold off until Monday and enjoy the weekend. BFP should show by then I would hope.:shrug:

Keep us updated!

@Amanda.. I#m sorry that AF is getting closer :( Do you have facebook? :hugs:

I sure do. Its Amanda Michelle Harvey. I don't discuss ttc with my fb friends tho. just FYI :D I save the gruesome details for this thread. lol

IT'S A MIRACLE PEOPLE!!! I AM FINALLY ON CD1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GABBYSKYY,

I know i need to wait but i dont do waiting..... I want it all now now now LOL.

I hope you get what you want.. Im really hopefull this time and I should know better after 6 years... I have an 8 yr old daughter, I had 2 m/c before Abbie, she must have been the one that got away!!!

I just can't wait to hold my baby to me.... It can't be that impossible??? eeeh well. Good Luck to everyone on here. xxxxxxxx

Lauren , the calendar u sent says it's on 17-22nd !:D i think im going to stick too to the every other day process will start as soon as my period ends hahaha ..yes i do have facebook add me Profile Name : Nada Alaa i have cats on the profile pic LOL if u didnt find me im gonna send u the link to my profile ..

Hi Amanda thank u ya im having tough times but im hanging on ...:kiss: like seriously u wish u were 150 Lbs ? u look too skinny in ur pic !
it's very nice to talk to supportive people it's so encouraging..

Lisa..are u ttc for 6 yrs now ? is it ur first ? :(

Yes I seriously wish i weighed 150lbs. Sheesh that's just the angle in that pic. lmao I am going to work really hard to try and get in under control in the near future. I am sick of looking like this. My DH says how beautiful I am everyday but I am not happy with the way I look. I think I am going to join Weight Watchers. :D If you have Facebook you can see what I look like. lol Amanda Michelle Harvey is what I am under.

nada,

yes ttc for 6 years, I have an 8 yr old daughter. Long time eh!!! I cant be imagining all these symptoms though, i went for a pee 5 min ago and now i feel pressure again... im not desperate to go but could do if i wanted.. Its not normal, there are other symptoms too.. the usual, sore nipples, heavy abdomen, vibrating feeling, heartburn, increased cm, lightheaded at times, so so clumsy and forgetful.. other too.

I must be going cookoo!!! xxxxxxxx

hahaahaha amanda we both should join weight watchers lol ! i already went today to my diet dr im starting my diet todaay yaaay
Amanda Michelle Harvey with 2 kids on ur profile pic ?

lisa hang on babe ...i wish u'd get a BFP this month..:kiss:

You're not going cookoo! you know your body better than anyone else, so trust it! I just had the mirena removed in June and had super irregular cycles since...I'm on my third cycle. I got my first opk+ this month and bd'd on that day and 2 days later, so I'm hoping that was enough. Last month however, I had alot of pg symptoms with a 46dcycle, but wasn't preggers, so Idk if I can really trust my symptom spotting at this point. FX'd for all of us!

You're not going cookoo! you know your body better than anyone else, so trust it! I just had the mirena removed in June and had super irregular cycles since...I'm on my third cycle. I got my first opk+ this month and bd'd on that day and 2 days later, so I'm hoping that was enough. Last month however, I had alot of pg symptoms with a 46dcycle, but wasn't preggers, so Idk if I can really trust my symptom spotting at this point. FX'd for all of us!

That is exactly what I said to my husband before, I do know my body, I think he thinks i imagine things... He would not survive as a female haha! Lisa. xxx

IT'S A MIRACLE PEOPLE!!! I AM FINALLY ON CD1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wohoo finally!! :happydance: Welcome to the new cycle :dust:

I'm 3dpo and I don't feel pregnant at all. Maybe that's a good thing though because last time I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't. Really hoping for my BFP!! I am going to need mondo support next week so that I don't test incessantly!

@iwannabfp Yay for AF, lol. I think that's the only time I'll be happy to say for you!

Well ladies, I can't tell anymore if I have any symptoms because all my symptoms that I thought were symptoms I think can be explained away by other things. So now I have no idea what to update you guys with!! :thumbup: I still have huge BBs from last month, still have weird hormone-y feeling (but that's from prednisone I'm guessin), still feel totally hungry, tired, dizzy, nauseous (but all those can also be from prednisone), and still peein every two seconds (surprise, surprise - also from prednisone) - so I ask you all:

How the HECK am I supposed to make it thru 2 week waits with no little "symptoms" to hyper-focus on all day??!!! Grrr LOL :shrug:

I am due on the 14th for the Flo.... "supposedly" I ovulated according to calculator online - somewhere around the 30th, 31st, or 1st..... who knows when... :shrug:

And we did the hokey pokey on the 27th, 29th, and I forgot when else - LOL - :blush: Anyway - - - - -

What do you guys think?? When should I test? I was thinking the 10th or 11th?

And by the way LAURA - you had me almost scream aloud when I looked thru old posts and saw your line!!!! Sorry hon AF came :cry::cry::cry: I really was pullin for you this month - I always keep an eye on you and Amanda here and want you guys to get your BFPs sssooo bad!!! (almost more than I want my own! :D )

Speaking of Amanda - how you holdin up hon - has your never ending cycle begun anew yet? :wacko: I can't imagine having to thru that - you're a trooper! :)

edit: ***duh, right above my post, your AF came - thank goodness!!! (sorry to say that, but ... really AF needed to come this cycle for ya) - next cycle is all you - i can feel it!! :D
Anyway baby dust to everyone on here!!!:hugs:

Well ladies, I can't tell anymore if I have any symptoms because all my symptoms that I thought were symptoms I think can be explained away by other things. So now I have no idea what to update you guys with!! :thumbup: I still have huge BBs from last month, still have weird hormone-y feeling (but that's from prednisone I'm guessin), still feel totally hungry, tired, dizzy, nauseous (but all those can also be from prednisone), and still peein every two seconds (surprise, surprise - also from prednisone) - so I ask you all:

How the HECK am I supposed to make it thru 2 week waits with no little "symptoms" to hyper-focus on all day??!!! Grrr LOL :shrug:

I am due on the 14th for the Flo.... "supposedly" I ovulated according to calculator online - somewhere around the 30th, 31st, or 1st..... who knows when... :shrug:

And we did the hokey pokey on the 27th, 29th, and I forgot when else - LOL - :blush: Anyway - - - - -

What do you guys think?? When should I test? I was thinking the 10th or 11th?

And by the way LAURA - you had me almost scream aloud when I looked thru old posts and saw your line!!!! Sorry hon AF came :cry::cry::cry: I really was pullin for you this month - I always keep an eye on you and Amanda here and want you guys to get your BFPs sssooo bad!!! (almost more than I want my own! :D )

Speaking of Amanda - how you holdin up hon - has your never ending cycle begun anew yet? :wacko: I can't imagine having to thru that - you're a trooper! :)

edit: ***duh, right above my post, your AF came - thank goodness!!! (sorry to say that, but ... really AF needed to come this cycle for ya) - next cycle is all you - i can feel it!! :D
Anyway baby dust to everyone on here!!!:hugs:

I know what you mean about symptom spotting! I have a headache, backache, stuffy nose, sore throat, and I'm exhausted, but I don't know if these are symptoms or if I'm getting sick. I wish our bodies just had a little light that lit up if we were pregnant. I'm dying for some caffeine, but don't want to have any in case I am pregnant!

Oh Angela your so funny. :D Yes I am very grateful for flo!!!! lmao Last night I just relaxed and had a glass of wine. I almost cried my first sip it was sooooo good. :haha:
Tonight my hubby is taking me out for a surprise. I think I know what it is. hee hee
Come on Rascall Flatts!!!!! woo hoo!!!
I would say if you wanna test early then the earliest would be the 11th. But if you can hold out to see if AF shows then I would do that. You are a trooper too having to deal with all of those confusing symptoms. I am glad you checked in lady!! Hope all is well and I hoping for your BFP love!!!!

Hi all im new here im in this dreadful 2 week wait an im going stir crazy...Im having weird cramps in my lower pelvic area on the right, Anyone had this before?

Hi Sunshyne :hi: welcome :flower:
yeah ive been having cramps in my pelvic area too, im currently 10dpo, how many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->