Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi all im back again AF got me last month hope all you lovely ladies are doing well heres too the dreaded two week wait again! this time i have just decided to relax and if it happens it happens fingers crossed!! i was talking to my mum the other day and she said that when she concieved me and my brother she had to be on top during intercourse sorry TMI! because her womb was oddly shaped so this cycle i have took this on board FX as it may have been passed on down to me good luck to all and babydust all around xx

Hi all im back again AF got me last month hope all you lovely ladies are doing well heres too the dreaded two week wait again! this time i have just decided to relax and if it happens it happens fingers crossed!! i was talking to my mum the other day and she said that when she concieved me and my brother she had to be on top during intercourse sorry TMI! because her womb was oddly shaped so this cycle i have took this on board FX as it may have been passed on down to me good luck to all and babydust all around xx

Sorry if this is a TMI, but I had the same issue because my cervix is tipped towards the back. On-top will work much better for me apparently, lol. Give it a shot!

i hate waiting every month for a BFP ! it's like a never ending depression :( i just can't help being angry and depressed every single day, i forgot how to smile..that's so sad..who's having a depression like me ? :cry::cry:

i hate waiting every month for a BFP ! it's like a never ending depression :( i just can't help being angry and depressed every single day, i forgot how to smile..that's so sad..who's having a depression like me ? :cry::cry:

I know how you feel. It's been four cycles for me now and I'm getting discouraged. My sister got pregnant her first cycle, so I thought that it would be easy for me too, but no such luck. I know that our second cycle was not the time because my cycle changed so we didn't BD at the correct time. I'm really hoping this is finally the cycle for me. I don't know what we're going to do if it's not.

Keep your chin up and feel free to send me messages or add me to facebook or something. :flower:

Thanks sara... for me it's been like 1.2 yrs trying ! it's too depressing :(
wut's ur name on facebook ? :)

Hi ladies!
I think I am back in the TWW, finally! I had a weird cycle this past one-only lasted 15 days-don't think I ovulated. I am a special ed teacher and have been under a tremendous amount of stress. I believe I ovulated early this time-didn't do an OPK but went by my EWCM and saw a temp rise-so if I am right I am 4 dpo today!

Let's get some BFP's this month girls! Wahoo!!!:happydance:
Wendy

I'm new on here, not sure where to post or how it works! Been trying now since May-June and it's not easy! Back to the TWW now as I think I ovulated yesterday... Can I still enjoy a glass of wine tonight? It's difficult to know, I don't think it will happen this month either so I suppose I could have a small one...

Jennyjelly! Welcome, you should know the women on these blogs are completely nonjudgemental and just really great gals.

If you're ov'n drink all you want. It's not until the baby implants and actually grows an umbilicul(spelling?) cord that it can effect them. Honestly, I actually didn't even know I was preggers with my first til I was 9 weeks, and lets say at that time I had a heavy hand. My 9 year old girl is completely perfect and healthy.

good luck and god bless!

Thank you very much! That's good to hear! I certainly enjoyed the glass! Now time to relax... Good luck to you too!

Thanks! I've taken 3 Frer's 3 days in a row. I'm 10-11dpo. All of them have definate uncolored lines! I'm so confused! they are progressively getting darker so I'm keepin my fx'd!! Hopefully i'll know for sure within the next 3 days. That's the # of tests I have. LOL!

Thanks sara... for me it's been like 1.2 yrs trying ! it's too depressing :(
wut's ur name on facebook ? :)

It's Sarah Doan and there's a picture of me wearing a white shirt and I have dark brown hair. It might even say "Sarah Doan (Sarah Phillips)" as I have listed both my married and maiden names. Anyone else on this forum can feel free to add me as well!

Anyone else who's already been pregnant experienced crazy exhaustion? I've read that that can be a major symptom and I'm freaking exhausted and have been for two days. I took a 3.5 hour nap yesterday and then slept about 8 hours. Now I've only been awake for about 14 hours (I'm usually up at least 18 before I feel tired) and I'm exhausted. I did get a bit of a sunburn today, so that could account for today a bit, but yesterday was unlike anything I've ever experienced. I was so sluggish I could barely move.

Hey,i got the rod out just over two weeks ago.. I was ovulating 3 days later and ny period...well not much happening but its came today. Just shows how quick it can be!! P.s I dont know any abbreviations yet!!

Hi all, I thought i would have a few days off... still waiting, af is due anytime..
my nipples are really sore to touch, its never happened before where they are this sore, they are heavy but i get heaviness every month..... i still have strange activity in my abdomen but it could be due to my vitamins im taking... Im seriously losing hope now! I keep thinking that if it hasnt happened in 6 years then why would it now?? ohhhhh I think if Im not lucky this time then Im going to start IVF... hope everyone is doing ok??? xxxxxxx

Hey there. Are you temping? I hope its ur month. Im sorry it hasnt happened for you yet. I know that having sore nipples is a really good sign. :D So my fingers are crossed for you. :hugs:

well ladies -

tonight was really depressing. i walked over to the store to get a test and took it in the bathroom AT the store because I couldn't stand hubby being around when i took it. anyway, it was BFN. so i walked home and hubby still doesn't even know that i tested so life was carrying on when i walked in the door, all happy and cozy, which is great but... idk, just depressed tonight. i realized on the way home that it's been 2 and a half years now of trying for a third baby. except for a miscarriage in the middle of that period (about a year and a half ago).

i guess i just realized it's been a long time to be trying for a couple that is young healthy and have otherwise (at least before now) never had a problem with making babies. what the heck is wrong? why can't i get pregnant? then i feel guilty for feeling bad about it - i have two beautiful girls, how can i complain when i am SOOO blessed already? there are those who cannot have their first baby yet. so i keep going through this cycle of: depressed - guilty for feeling that - depressed - guilty for feeling that.... blah blah

sorry for such a long post, but i don't want to talk to hubby. i just want to keep it to myself this month. because it kills me that his reaction after so long of trying will probably just be a disappointed shrug and an "it's ok babe, we'll get pregnant soon, don't worry". he's sweet and he wants this too - but ... he doesn't feel the kind of (what's the word?) ... grief ... that i do when the test is continuously negative. maybe because men don't have biological clocks banging in their ears like drums. i don't think he really "gets" how panicked and sick inside i'm starting to get as time marches on and we still don't have the big family we dreamed of when we got married. Our favorite movie is even "Cheaper By the Dozen" (the original) and we kind of laughed that that would be us someday, and we wanted it to be. but now... it's looking more and more like we will never have that. maybe it sounds silly, but i desperately wanted a LOT of kids, a big house full of laughter and stuff going on all the time. i'm blabbing aren't i?

:cry::wacko::cry::wacko:
sorry gals, thanks for reading, i'm gonna go do dishes or find somewhere else in the house to generally just... hide.. for awhile until i cheer up.

i hope you're all doing well, and i hope you get BFPs this month :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->