Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Angela sorry you didn't get your positive hun =(,have you been to the doctors to do some tests I too am trying for my 3rd and my doctor found out I wasn't ovulating,fx you get your BFP soon =).Aghhhh this is so frustrating,the wait is horrendous.This is my first month taking clomid and I am cd 19.Been getting alot of nausea and cramping and my breasts have gotten alot bigger.I cant stand this wait of not knowing =s,I think I need a hobby lol.
Wishing you all lots of luck this month.

Hey there. Are you temping? I hope its ur month. Im sorry it hasnt happened for you yet. I know that having sore nipples is a really good sign. :D So my fingers are crossed for you. :hugs:

Hiya, no im not temping, i know when i ovulate due to past treatment but i am going to make an appointment with my doctor and start IVF. Eeeeeeh i keep laughing about all this.... It cant be that hard to make a bloody baby!!!!! I suppose if i dont laugh i will cry!! xxxxx

Angela those sound like all normal feeling to me. It's crazy how when your not really trying (temping, charting, checking) you get preggo with hubby just lookin at you. lol
I think that you should go see your doc hun just to be sure everything is okay. Maybe you are just ovulating later then you think. I am sure you have thought of that tho.
Dang, I wish you weren't so sad. :hugs: But you are so right hubs just don't get it. Or maybe they do and they are playing their role well and being the strong ones. My hubby is the same way. He is sooooo sweet and tries to say the right things. I think if he were sad with me like I am then it would make it really hard.
Have you tried just having sex every other day? Sounds exhausting but maybe worth a try. :)
I hope you have a better day friend.
Oh i forgot to tell you, we got news the other day that we will be headed to CA to look for a house in Jan. I am freakin out a lil. Its real now. :)

I'll be testing one week today, but I have a mondo work presentation that afternoon, so I'll probably wait to test until Tuesday if AF doesn't show.... I've spent the past two days babysitting my niece and I want to have my own baby so badly! Praying that I'll finally get my BFP!!!

Hey guys just an update, i posted my first post on the24th of august when i was 2 weeks late... and i still havnt had my period im due again for my period today, and no sign of it i ment to come on , on the 14th of august, its the 14th september now, 3 negative tests :S surley some thing is wrong? xxx

Hey guys just an update, i posted my first post on the24th of august when i was 2 weeks late... and i still havnt had my period im due again for my period today, and no sign of it i ment to come on , on the 14th of august, its the 14th september now, 3 negative tests :S surley some thing is wrong? xxx

Have you gone to the doctor yet? It's possible that you just have low HCG levels and the urine tests may not be able to measure it. It could also be stress as well.

Testing in 5 days... I've been experiencing headaches, backaches, exhaustion, and my stomach feels "heavy" if that makes sense. I've actually lost a bit of weight recently, but my stomach feels heavier than before. I don't know if that's a symptom or not. I also have not had any cramps yet, which I usually do by this point if my AF is coming. I'm also gassy and have been going #2 way more often than usual (I usually have trouble with this and maybe go once a day and I've gone 3-4 times a day over the past 5 days). I'm so excited to test soon!!!!

Hey sarah anne

No not been doctors,i have been stressed alot over the passed few months, so its what im kinda putting it down to, but still i am worried i am posative and if i am i dont want to be putting any more stress on my self, ive had some what cramps latley, and irritating nipples sorry to be blunt...

well hello girlies im back :) well for a few mins anyway.. My internet has been off since last week, hopefully getting it back this Friday, im using my Mums at the min! thats why i haven't been on here in what feels like agesss!
Thanks ANGELA :) i always keep an eye out for you Amanda and Wendy :) the dreaded af got me :( i was hoping so much that line was the start of something.. but it wasnt meant to be.. it almost fertile time again this weekend, so more trying and im getting so fed up!! why is it taking sooo long with baby number 3?!

i really have so much to say to you Angela about how your feeling but i have only a few minutes on here, but i just wanted to say i really feel for you, its so unfair! 2.5 years is a long long time, have you been to Doctor? maybe a break for a month and some chill out and a really romantic meal and you and hubby time will do the trick?? if it doesnt work its still a nice thing to do?.. my fertile time starts 17th sept which is our 6th wedding anniversary :) hope it means something good.. Babe i really hope you get your BFP you deserve it so much ... think positive it WILL happen

AMANDA my beautiful friend :) ive missed u :) Soooo cd1 :) what cd are you now? we must be almost around the same date, my af arrived 7th Sept booo ( does having af mean you ovulated that month?) or can u still have af and not ovulate ?

Wendy huni hows things? waiting to hear that bfp from u :)

i'm giving my hubby a lovely anniversary present! bonking all weekend haha poor him not! think positive girls we can do this and we will all get our bundles soon ...

hiiii girls !
i'm having a laparascopy surgery tomorrow ! praaay for me i'm so scareed:cry:

hiiii girls !

Good luck Nada! I'll throw in an extra pray for you tonight! You'll be fine though! You are a strong beautiful woman and hopefully they'll figure some stuff out and you'll get the BFP you deserve!! :hugs:

Hey sarah anne

No not been doctors,i have been stressed alot over the passed few months, so its what im kinda putting it down to, but still i am worried i am posative and if i am i dont want to be putting any more stress on my self, ive had some what cramps latley, and irritating nipples sorry to be blunt...

I would go to the Doctor's. Not having a period for that long is definitely something - whether it's a pregnancy, stress, or something else. It's best to find out!

hiiii girls !

I just said a prayer for you too. I'm sure you'll be fine. On Monday, I will be scheduling my laparoscopy if AF shows up.

well hello girlies im back :) well for a few mins anyway.. My internet has been off since last week, hopefully getting it back this Friday, im using my Mums at the min! thats why i haven't been on here in what feels like agesss!
Thanks ANGELA :) i always keep an eye out for you Amanda and Wendy :) the dreaded af got me :( i was hoping so much that line was the start of something.. but it wasnt meant to be.. it almost fertile time again this weekend, so more trying and im getting so fed up!! why is it taking sooo long with baby number 3?!

i really have so much to say to you Angela about how your feeling but i have only a few minutes on here, but i just wanted to say i really feel for you, its so unfair! 2.5 years is a long long time, have you been to Doctor? maybe a break for a month and some chill out and a really romantic meal and you and hubby time will do the trick?? if it doesnt work its still a nice thing to do?.. my fertile time starts 17th sept which is our 6th wedding anniversary :) hope it means something good.. Babe i really hope you get your BFP you deserve it so much ... think positive it WILL happen

AMANDA my beautiful friend :) ive missed u :) Soooo cd1 :) what cd are you now? we must be almost around the same date, my af arrived 7th Sept booo ( does having af mean you ovulated that month?) or can u still have af and not ovulate ?

Wendy huni hows things? waiting to hear that bfp from u :)

i'm giving my hubby a lovely anniversary present! bonking all weekend haha poor him not! think positive girls we can do this and we will all get our bundles soon ...

Hi beautiful Laura!
I am hanging in there:) School has been SUPER stressful so my cycles are a bit messed up. I had a cycle a few weeks ago that was only 15 days. Now I am 8 dpo, but I have been spotting a tiny bit the past 3 days, with a little cramping, so I fear AF is on her way early again:( This stress is killing my cycles!! Ahh.

Oh well, things are settling down and I hope to get into more of a routine and less stressed! Tomorrow I am getting a massage:)

Hope you and Amanda and everyone else get's their BFP's!! It is time!!!
I love you guys!

Hello all you beautiful fertile ladies!!!! lol Woooo I have been so busy working out and planning my new diet!!! I am sooo excited about my journey to losing some poundage!!!! I have to say I am v proud of myself. I havent been able to say that in a while!!!! I started WW on MONDAY and I have lost 5LBS!!! YEP 5LBS!!!! That's huge for me!!!! I am going to get to my goal weight while still TTC. I think it helps me keep my mind at ease about it all.

I am on CD 8 and waiting to O. My temps seem to be getting back to normal so I hope that is a good sign that my cycles are getting back on track. Maybe because of my diet and exercise!?!

Wendy sorry you are stressed with school. I cant believe its almost testing time for you!!!! :dance: I can't wait. I am sure you can't either. lol

Laura I have missed you lady!!!! I think my AF came a day after yours so we are really close together. How exciting for you weekend away with hubby! I am so jealous of that!!!!

Nada GL on ur surgery. You are in my thoughts. :hugs:

I hope everyone is doing well. I love chatting with you all. Have a great day and ttys!!!!
:dust:

Thank u all for ur prayers . im back from surgery & they didnt find anything wrong! the dr said that i was in a perfect condition !

but the pain after the surgery suuuuucks ! body's v. sore, my shoulders and back hurts from all the gas they inserted & i'm literally moving in slow motion ! hope all the pain won't be there by tomorrow ..:cry:

Amanda ! good luck on ur diet... i lost 5 pounds this week ... yaaaaaay

I'm half way through the dreaded 2ww!!!...Going stir crazy....I actually felt pregnant the last few days and I had decided to buy some bulk low MIU pregnancy tests off amazon...I did 1 yesterday and 1 today, both negative. I'm not due AF until next weds but I thought because they're only 10 miu they may pick up HCG...but obviously not.! I know it may be too early to tell now but i'm really dissapointed and now convinced I'm not preggo...we'll see...Lots of baby dust to all you lovely ladies..xx

Really trying to convince myself to not test tomorrow... I'm so nervous!! I've had quite a few symptoms and I have not had any AF cramps yet, which is odd for me. I'm starting to feel like I'm jinxing myself whenever I talk about it. AF is due Monday, but I'm so ready to just know already!!

Really trying to convince myself to not test tomorrow... I'm so nervous!! I've had quite a few symptoms and I have not had any AF cramps yet, which is odd for me. I'm starting to feel like I'm jinxing myself whenever I talk about it. AF is due Monday, but I'm so ready to just know already!!

Sounds promising. Think positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->