Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

hey gals -

thanks for all the words of comfort :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i am feelin better now a bit, still kinda down, but ok. my af came the next morning after i wrote that last message, so the blues started all over again when it did. :cry:

i went to a doc about a year back (about 3 months after my miscarriage) and i ended up having surgery to remove a cyst in my ovary. they checked me out pretty good and said i was normal. :shrug:

but i do worry that something just isn't right. i don't really know what to think about any of it. i just know that i want more babies and i feel like i'm running out of time. our insurance doesn't cover that fertility doc since we switched carriers, so we'll have to save up for awhile first if we go back to him lol. i think he was wanting to put me on clomid, but i don't know what good that's gonna do.

sorry ladies, i'm just wallowing right now, don't mind me. :thumbup:

love you all and hoping for bfp's for you all!!!!!!!!! sending you baby dust!!!:dust::crib::blue::pink::yellow::baby:

Really trying to convince myself to not test tomorrow... I'm so nervous!! I've had quite a few symptoms and I have not had any AF cramps yet, which is odd for me. I'm starting to feel like I'm jinxing myself whenever I talk about it. AF is due Monday, but I'm so ready to just know already!!

Sounds promising. Think positive!

Thanks! I'm really trying not to jinx myself. It's weird because last cycle, I thought I was pregnant and I wasn't and now I don't feel pregnant and I might actually be. I'm praying that my AF doesn't show and I'll finally get my BFP!! :happydance:

Hey Sarah Anne:) When are you testing? I have been spotting for like the past 3 days, so I fear AF is on the way.

So are you gonna test? :)

Amanda!
I love you girl! So excited you already lost 5 lbs! That is AWESOME and a lot to lose right away! Yahooooo!!

I am not sure what my deal is....been spotting for like the past 3 days....I fear AF is on the way. My cycles are so jacked up:( Oh well.

One good thing is that things are settling down at school, getting into a routine and things are less stressful. And yay for the weekend!!

I will keep you updated if I end up testing!!

hey gals -

thanks for all the words of comfort :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i am feelin better now a bit, still kinda down, but ok. my af came the next morning after i wrote that last message, so the blues started all over again when it did. :cry:

i went to a doc about a year back (about 3 months after my miscarriage) and i ended up having surgery to remove a cyst in my ovary. they checked me out pretty good and said i was normal. :shrug:

but i do worry that something just isn't right. i don't really know what to think about any of it. i just know that i want more babies and i feel like i'm running out of time. our insurance doesn't cover that fertility doc since we switched carriers, so we'll have to save up for awhile first if we go back to him lol. i think he was wanting to put me on clomid, but i don't know what good that's gonna do.

sorry ladies, i'm just wallowing right now, don't mind me. :thumbup:

love you all and hoping for bfp's for you all!!!!!!!!! sending you baby dust!!!:dust::crib::blue::pink::yellow::baby:

Angela, so sorry honey....try to hang in there. I don't know what my deal is either...my cycles are messed up from stress and I am getting AF like every 2 weeks, so I don't think I am ovulating even. I hate that!!

My OB told me if I am not pregnant by Nov/Dec, to make an appt to see her. I am 37 and I don't have a lot of time to waste. I feel your frustration!!

Hang in there:)

Hi Ladies, I am out :( AF got me...only a 17 day cycle...yikes!! This stress is killing me-I need to relax so I can ovulate and have a normal cycle, not sure if I even did this time. Good luck everyone-I will be stalking to see some BFP's!!!

Why does my counter say "day -0"? I'm on day 30 and expecting AF tomorrow. I've had a lot of pregnancy like symptoms, but I still don't know if I feel pregnant. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. I'll be testing Tuesday morning if AF doesn't show tomorrow.

Hello Ladies,
I'm on my first TWW. TTC my first. Stopped the pill in July had first AF in August (it was a doozy). +OPK last Friday, but pretty sure I didn't Ov 'till Tuesday with ever so light spotting on Wednesday. Weird, right? Been cramping, experiencing tender erect nips, and lots of CM (only stopped for 1dpo). However, I couldn't say what's "normal" for me after 8 years on the pill. Hoping for a BFP next weekend!!! Fingers crossed and good luck to all!

P.s. For the last three night my dreams have begun to have a recurring theme of bright pinks and oranges. What do you think about that?

Hey MissEDub glad you found us. You are going to love it here.
Spotting can happen after O. :) Are you temping? I hope you get ur :bfp: GL

Hey Wendy sorry to hear AF came. That is one short cycle. Me and you need to find a happy medium. Yours are too short and mine are too long! I really thought this was ur month. Darn! I hope school isn't stressing you out too much lady! :hugs:

Hey iwannabfp,
Not temping. I will if I was unsuccessful this month. I guess it's really the best way to determine Ov?

Hey Wendy sorry to hear AF came. That is one short cycle. Me and you need to find a happy medium. Yours are too short and mine are too long! I really thought this was ur month. Darn! I hope school isn't stressing you out too much lady! :hugs:

I know, right? We need to mix them together!:haha:
School is getting better, but who knows? My OB said if I am not PG by Nov-Dec to set an appt with her. Are you getting ready to ovulate yet?

Hi Ladies, I am out :( AF got me...only a 17 day cycle...yikes!! This stress is killing me-I need to relax so I can ovulate and have a normal cycle, not sure if I even did this time. Good luck everyone-I will be stalking to see some BFP's!!!

:cry: so sorry AF got you Wendy.. its so horrible, worst feeling ever.. relax and chill and fx it happens for you soon xx

My cycles are regular i dont know why i cant fall pregnant :( starting to get me down now! im due to O tues but my hubby will be at work, so another month to wait i feel :(

Experienced MAJOR cramping today, so I fear AF is on her way. It was weird though... I swear that I could pinpoint the exact spot where the cramp was. Like I could honestly point to a spot near the left side of my uterus and say it hurts here. Anyone ever experienced that?

I'm due to Ovulate soon.. my cycles range from 26 - 28 days, i just did an opt and there was no smiley face, but ive just started to get little cramp.. i wonder if that is ovulation cramps? Hubby works away during the week.. he cam home thurs night and went back to work this morning, we dtd 4 times over that time Fx it was enough but prob not knowing my luck.. sooo im back in the tww feel like screaming .....

Awww poor Laura. Usually I cramp on during O. So maybe thats a good sign. Wow four times!!!! You should have lots of lil spermies waiting then. Hey that ups your chances for a girl too!!!! woot woot!!!!
I think I might have Od yesterday. Not sure tho. I had some ewcm yesterday and the day b4 but it could be from bding. But my temp went up today higher then any other day so if they keep going up then I Od on CD 11. A lil early but thats ok with me. I would love to have a normal cycle again. OH I HAVE LOST 6 LBS SINCE LAST MONDAY!!!!!!! SO TODAY IS ONE WEEK!!!!!! PRETTY COOL!!!!!
Love you lady and I hope you are having a good day.

:D love u too missy

im cd 12 of a 27 day cycle... do you think the cramps where ovulation? i feel so deflated today :( yup 4 times maybe 5 lol i lost count, we had fun tried not to baby make lol

it was our anniversary remember hee hee

babes i hope your cycles turn out to be regular for you.. 6 lbs!! go you!! thats fantastic.. i tired to eat healthy all week, im not weighing myself tho i started pregnacare to aid conception yesterday , i was going to start on the regular pregnacare, but then i spotted ones to aid conception so bought them instead, i just think we dtd too early this time, but nothing i could have done as hubby had to go to work this morning, :( but on the up side!!! he got a job in ireland and he is home for good at the end of this month!!! soo happy about that :)

take care hunny speak soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->