Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I would say you have a very good chance. Those lil guys and girls I guess, can live up to five days. So If you O 5 days from the last time you had sex then your good. Sounds like you had a great anniversary. I am so glad. :D
What is pregnacare?
That is such great news that he is home for good at the end of this month!!!! What a relief that must be.
I sure hope I Od because my husband leaves in like two weeks for work. So maybe I will be getting a :bfp: by the time he has to leave. :D

Hi Ladies, I am out :( AF got me...only a 17 day cycle...yikes!! This stress is killing me-I need to relax so I can ovulate and have a normal cycle, not sure if I even did this time. Good luck everyone-I will be stalking to see some BFP's!!!

:cry: so sorry AF got you Wendy.. its so horrible, worst feeling ever.. relax and chill and fx it happens for you soon xx

My cycles are regular i dont know why i cant fall pregnant :( starting to get me down now! im due to O tues but my hubby will be at work, so another month to wait i feel :(

Hi Laura,
I think you have a great chance...lots of sperm waiting for that egg:) And yay for you and your family that your hubby has a job at home now. Yippeee! Happy Anniversary!

Awww poor Laura. Usually I cramp on during O. So maybe thats a good sign. Wow four times!!!! You should have lots of lil spermies waiting then. Hey that ups your chances for a girl too!!!! woot woot!!!!
I think I might have Od yesterday. Not sure tho. I had some ewcm yesterday and the day b4 but it could be from bding. But my temp went up today higher then any other day so if they keep going up then I Od on CD 11. A lil early but thats ok with me. I would love to have a normal cycle again. OH I HAVE LOST 6 LBS SINCE LAST MONDAY!!!!!!! SO TODAY IS ONE WEEK!!!!!! PRETTY COOL!!!!!
Love you lady and I hope you are having a good day.

Way to go Amanda girl! That is awesome! 6 lbs:) Sounds like you ovulated....yahoo! I hope I do this cycle. I decided I am not going to stress anymore about school....enough is enough. It's time to get PG!!! Love ya friend.

Hey,
I'm not sure if I'm on here this cycle. Usually I feel my ov pretty much. Sharp pain near my ovary but these days: nothing! Only more runny cm a week ago, but that's all. What does that mean? Had :sex: on cd 10 and 12 I think..

Hubby and I are going to try for 1-2 more months and then I will be going to the Doctor to see what's up. I did have a very stressful month, but my cycle was still very normal. Exactly 30 days as it was before. I'm not positive that I ovulated though. I used a really cheap OPK and I got a small surge, but it wasn't enough that the test confirmed it. The second line had to be as dark or darker than the control and it never got that dark. I assumed it was because the tests were cheap. I will be investing a little bit more money this month and hopefully we'll figure some stuff out.

This is my first month of charting and 3rd go round for TTC...I guess I am in the TTW period. Can someone explain my chart to me??
My chart has been super crazy. I've been keeping my BBT every am. It looks manic! My highs are high and my lows are low. Don't know what to think :(
My temps have been:
Cycle day 5: 97.86
Cycle day 6: 97.32-Clear blue gave the :) this day lots of lovin this day
Cycle day 7: 97.25
Cycle day 8: 98.2 --Lovin today
Cycle day 9: 97.66
Cycle day 10: 98.02
Cycle day 11: 97.97--Lovin again (just in case)
Cycle day 12: 97.52
Cycle day 13: 97.32
Cycle day 14: 97.45

Who can make anything of that??

This is my first month of charting and 3rd go round for TTC...I guess I am in the TTW period. Can someone explain my chart to me??
My chart has been super crazy. I've been keeping my BBT every am. It looks manic! My highs are high and my lows are low. Don't know what to think :(
My temps have been:
Cycle day 5: 97.86
Cycle day 6: 97.32-Clear blue gave the :) this day lots of lovin this day
Cycle day 7: 97.25
Cycle day 8: 98.2 --Lovin today
Cycle day 9: 97.66
Cycle day 10: 98.02
Cycle day 11: 97.97--Lovin again (just in case)
Cycle day 12: 97.52
Cycle day 13: 97.32
Cycle day 14: 97.45

Who can make anything of that??

reading that chart i would say ovulation took place cd7 :) as temperature took a dip and rose high cd8.. good luck :) x

Im new on this ttc since july 2000 yes 11 years failed attempts at clomid, metform etc had three year break changed hospitals and started agin in july this year on gonal f and hcg only second month on gonal f and had two follices i nearly died 11 years and nothing. so took my trigger shot on monday morning now the two week wait.. was in a lot of pain yesterday and today however since i took the cyclogest the pain has eased does any one know if this is normal, is it good news or bad

baby dust to all xx

I am 1DPO an soooooooo praying for a BFP! I think i deserve it. Cant wait to test. Hopefully im lucky this month!

12DPO for me today... AF is due on Saturday. Been having all sorts of symptoms (as it goes, my right boob is killing me right now, I'd like to chop it off!!) but I'm afraid to test yet. Monday morning if :witch: is a no show!!

12DPO for me today... AF is due on Saturday. Been having all sorts of symptoms (as it goes, my right boob is killing me right now, I'd like to chop it off!!) but I'm afraid to test yet. Monday morning if :witch: is a no show!!

You have a lot of self control!!

It's more I am afraid of a BFN than self control, lol! Believe me, I want to test, just can't bear another negative. AF is easier to deal with imo. But thank you both, and GL to you too!!

hi girlies , just a wee update from me... started to get lots of ewcm so im guessing ovulation is later this month than it usually is... i will do an opt tomorrow see if i get my smiley face, thank god hubby is home in the morning from work.. ;)

Hope you are all well, sorry i havent been posting , promise next one will be a long one.. hello Amanda Angela and Wendy xxxxx

hi girlies , just a wee update from me... started to get lots of ewcm so im guessing ovulation is later this month than it usually is... i will do an opt tomorrow see if i get my smiley face, thank god hubby is home in the morning from work.. ;)

Hope you are all well, sorry i havent been posting , promise next one will be a long one.. hello Amanda Angela and Wendy xxxxx

Hi Laura girl!
Yay for EWCM, haha! Glad your honey is home, too! I am on CD 7, using my Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor for the first time!! Maybe it will be my month! I am trying to stress less b/c that is really messing up my cycles. Good luck girl and BD like crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->