Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

aww thanks friend. I got that shirt to wear to my son's football games. Im kind of a dork. hee hee
I have no idea if I have or not. I dont have ewcm anymore if I am Oing. I am having some cramps. I guess well find our in a couple of weeks. :D
Wow your cycle went fast!!!! Seems like you just Od. lol
Hows school going?
OH did you check out my new siggy!?! :D

Hi Laura Luv!!!! I am soooo glad that your hubby is home!! Woo Hoo!!!!!!!! Catch that egg girl!!!!

Soooo I think I Od you guys!!!!!! Like in normal time too!!!! WOO HOOO!!!! I think I am 2or3 DPO depending on how you wanna look at it. I am pretty sure I Od on the evening of the CD13 going by the pains I had. OMG I am soooo excited I am officially in my TWW in less then two weeks instead of 2 months. lol So it looks like I will be testing Oct. 5th!!!! Yeah right like I can wait that long. hee hee I bet I dont make it til the 28th!!! My sons 10th bday. :D Sorry I am rambling I am just soooo excited!!!! I am doing the happy :dance: in my kitchen right now!!!!
Hope you gals are having a great day or night which ever it might be. Love ya!!!!

@IwannaBFP that's really a cute picture :)

AF should be here on Tuesday or Wednesday and feel nothing right now. And I don't have any hopes for BFP either. Hope that next cycle goes by fast, because I won't be able to try at all because of my wedding in July :)

but my finger's are crossed for you guys!! :dust:

Hey Bentlee!!!! Long time no hear from!! I sure hope AF stays away for you!!!! FX for you!!!!! :hugs:

Wondering if anyone can help explain my cycle to me?

My cycles had been 28 days with 5-6 day AFs for about 13 years (even when I was a teenager, they were extremely regular). My AF was ALWAYS 1 day light, 2 days medium-heavy, then 1 day medium, 1 day light. 3 cycles ago, my cycle changed to being 30 days long with AF being only 4 days and those 4 days are very different. My first day is EXTREMELY light and barely counts because I just have spotting, then day 2 is medium-light and day 3 is light and 4 is just pink when I wipe. I am experiencing some clotting though and based on my description, my doctor thinks that I had a chemical pregnancy about 3 cycles ago. Now my AF is done, but I'm still experiencing cramps on my left side.

My doctor couldn't really explain this. Any ideas?

Sounds about right to me. I had a MC a few months ago. I was between 6-7 weeks and ever since then my cycles were crazy long and AF was panty liner light with no clots. And I am used to v heavy periods. I think it just takes a few cycles for some women to get back on track. This cycle for me now seems to be getting back on track. I know it's hard but try not to stress because that just delays ovulation even more. :hugs:

Hey Bentlee!!!! Long time no hear from!! I sure hope AF stays away for you!!!! FX for you!!!!! :hugs:

Hey hun, how are you doing? Yeah I'm a little stressed out because I have to find a job and economy is still bad.. :cry: ..but it is a good distraction from the waiting. But guess what just one more cycle until we finally officially start ttc :happydance:

aww thanks friend. I got that shirt to wear to my son's football games. Im kind of a dork. hee hee
I have no idea if I have or not. I dont have ewcm anymore if I am Oing. I am having some cramps. I guess well find our in a couple of weeks. :D
Wow your cycle went fast!!!! Seems like you just Od. lol
Hows school going?
OH did you check out my new siggy!?! :D

Hi honey! Yay for you ovulating! Must feel good to be back to normal...I hope I have a normal cycle this time, too. School is ok...it is getting better but still stressful. Hope I can get pregnant! Maybe this is our cycle!! :)

Oh, and I LOVE the siggy!! yAY! I will have to do that on mine!!

Yeah, my last cycle was like 17 days, but I know I ovulated b/c I had a definite temp rise...who knows?

Love ya friend!

Let's get some BFP's this time girls!!!

finally back in the 2 wk wait! I believe I am somewhere between 2-5 dpo. Opks were a little tricky. Anyway, on Friday which would have been o-3dpo, I had a massively searing headache, worst I've had in awhile. I continue to feel pressure and some milder headache on left side and forehead. Feeling very tired yesterday and today. DH and I BD 9/15-9/22 and 9/25. AF expected 10/8.

Hey everyone, i'm currently in the tww think i'm around 7 or 8dpo.

I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of people having flu like symptoms and then getting a bfp?x

Has anyone cramped only at night after Ovulation? I was looking at my past cycles and I have never done that before. ??

Hi ladies! I am excited! I got a "peak" reading on my CBFM, yahoo! I should be joining you ladies soon for the TWW!

Amanda and Laura, glad I am getting back on track and our cycles are close again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->