Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hey Babybump1311, it's driving me insane as well. I'm also 9dpo and got a BFN this morning.

Got my fx for you!!

hi J0dy, its good to hear that i am not the only one. everyone just keeps saying to stop thinking about it and wait and see, not so easy when its in my head all the time. what symptoms do you have at the mo?
fx for you too x

I did well the first few days in not thinking about it as much but now I can't help it.

In the first few days only felt slight twinges every now and then. Woke up monday 7dpo and felt awful like I was coming down with the flu, runny nose, fever and a bit of nausea. Feeling better today still got a runny nose and chesty cough and maybe slight sore bbs but I have been poking at them a lot lol!

When will you test again?x

I'll probably test again tomorrow lol, being really impatient x

im 6dpo and im going crazy thinking bout it!! i know this is alittle gross but what should my cm look like at this stage anyone know?

J0dy i will probably cave in and test before sunday but got to try and wait ahhhh. Eoinandconor, to be honest i am not sure, some places say watery some say slightly creamy in colour. x

i'm really bloated today, i ovulated later than normal this month going my an opt.. my af is due 6th Oct, how am i supposed to wait that long, i have af cramps today ??!! how weird i hope it doesnt come early cos that would really be depressing!! :( i hate the tww!!!

I know I ovulated on the 19th and had lots of cramping last week which has gone now. don't get disheartened. I hate the tww too its driving me mad!!

I know I ovulated on the 19th and had lots of cramping last week which has gone now. don't get disheartened. I hate the tww too its driving me mad!!

I had Ovulation pains 100% on Fri eve.. but cramps have started 2 days ago, its nothing major just my belly feels unsettled.. i hope it isnt af!

Our cycles are very close.. i was due to Ovulate on the 19th/20th but it was alittle later than normal this month.. my cycles range 26-28 days.

Fx we get our Bfp! how long have you been trying? x:flower:

gotta love the waiting:)Not!! I am glad I am so busy, less time to obsess on my symptoms, like I did all summer. I had a temp rise this morning, but on my clear blue easy monitor I got another "Peak" reading, so I am not sure if I have ovulated yet. Going to get busy again tonight:) We will see in the next few days if my temp keeps going up!!

Can't wait to you guys get your BFP's!!

:happydance:

:flower: what type of opt did you use? i used clear blue one that gives a smiley face, when you get smiley face, Ovulation can take place in the next 48 hours so do as much bding as you can in that time ..
I also read that using a opk can give a positive pregnancy result!! :) :flower:

Hi Laura girl,
I use a Clear blue easy monitor, so starting on day 6, you start POAS and it measures your estrogen and LH, and it gives you a reading of low, high, or peak. Once you get the peaks you hopefully should ovulate soon. I had my 2nd peak reading yesterday, so I am hoping to ovulate soon:)

Yah, I read that too, about an OPK giving a + PG result. However, I read that an HCG is still more sensitive and should pick up first.

Can't wait to join you guys:) Almost there.....

:hugs:

im 6dpo and im going crazy thinking bout it!! i know this is alittle gross but what should my cm look like at this stage anyone know?

I am not sure about anyone else, but I get creamy CM the whole time after ovulation...

I'm outta here... :shrug:

FX for all of you ladies. Lots of baby :dust:

Hi ladies,
Finally back in the TWW! I am 3 dpo today and hoping it goes by fast! Can't wait to test!

Amanda, where ya been girl?

Sorry my laptop cord broke so I was having to use my phone!!!! And let me tell you that was annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WENDY WELCOME to your TWW!!!!! How are you feeling?
Me well I have had a weird day. Been cryin my eyes out. Lots of cramping and brown stretchy CM. So I thought for sure AF was on her way. But then a friend reminded me that LP never changes and I still have 7 days til AF, and stretchy brown CM is a sight of IB, and Im right in that area for IB!!!!!!!! And my temps are still going up!!!!! OH BOY!!!! or OH GIRL!!!!! hee hee. I am trying not to get excited but Im excited. I am going to test tomorrow. lol I suck I know!!!!!
Miss you ladies!! Feels like its been forever!!!!

Sorry my laptop cord broke so I was having to use my phone!!!! And let me tell you that was annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me well I have had a weird day. Been cryin my eyes out. Lots of cramping and brown stretchy CM. So I thought for sure AF was on her way. But then a friend reminded me that LP never changes and I still have 7 days til AF, and stretchy brown CM is a sight of IB, and Im right in that area for IB!!!!!!!! And my temps are still going up!!!!! OH BOY!!!! or OH GIRL!!!!! hee hee. I am trying not to get excited but Im excited. I am going to test tomorrow. lol I suck I know!!!!!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!! This is good news!!!:happydance:
Your LP rarely changes, only by like a 1-2 days, if it does change. So if you are having cramps and a bit of brown spotting, that is a GOOD sign! Maybe this is our month, buddy!!!!

I am so excited for you to test! Do it, do it!
I am doing pretty good-a little worried cuz my post-o temps are lower than they usually are, maybe because the weather is cooler? Is that possible? Anyhoo FF says I ovulated and I did have a temp rise:)

School is getting better, it was a good week:) yay for Friday!!
Keep us posted chica!!

Amanda, your chart looks really good, Oh I am so excited!!

Hi ladies,
Finally back in the TWW! I am 3 dpo today and hoping it goes by fast! Can't wait to test!

Amanda, where ya been girl?

yay:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: welcome to the ttw :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: hoping it flies in for you and you get a :baby: at the end of it all xxx

:( our thread is slowing down :( an update from me... I ovulated later than normal this month according to my opt i ovutaled cd16 .. the last 4 months ive ovulated either cd12 or cd14.. (maybe this is where ive been going wrong and missed eggy) my LP is always 14 days later, soo to make that long story short Af is due 6th Oct.. or if going by old cycles im due Af 4th Oct making me either 8dpo or 10 dpo :D

im experiencing something that i havent since ttc i have niggling cramps on and off for the last few day, really hope its not Af coming early.. trying so hard not to get my hope up for another let down... but i honestly feel different say a prayer ive managed it this time :)

Amanda honey i hope you are ok.. im rooting for you , im not sure about charts etc but from what Wendy says it sounds great!! :) i have everything crossed for you, you deserve it.. them boys of you need a lil sis or another lil bro to look after :)

Wendy honey bunny :) i sooooo hope you caught that lil egg this month.. stay chilled and look after yourself extra well, nice warm bath and chilling out after school :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->