Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Af should be here tomorrow... still no symptoms... just a bad digestion :p

Hi ladies! I am excited! I got a "peak" reading on my CBFM, yahoo! I should be joining you ladies soon for the TWW!

Amanda and Laura, glad I am getting back on track and our cycles are close again!

Yay Wendy :D when did you get smiley face? i got mine and think i ovulated on Friday :D please god this is our month!!! :happydance:

Got my smiley face yesterday! Some cramps today... fingers and toes crossed for everyone!

Last P was Aug 27. Took 4 tests Sept 20 - two came positive, two negative. Probably too soon to tell. Waiting until Saturday Sept 24, took two - both positive. Called the doc today - said I had to wait 2 weeks. Never knew this. :( What am I supposed to do for 2 weeks!! Exp really sore breasts and some mild cramping last night and this morning. Fingers crossed it was a false reading. Husband kissed my stomach before he left for work today. Now we sit and wait.

Last P was Aug 27. Took 4 tests Sept 20 - two came positive, two negative. Probably too soon to tell. Waiting until Saturday Sept 24, took two - both positive. Called the doc today - said I had to wait 2 weeks. Never knew this. :( What am I supposed to do for 2 weeks!! Exp really sore breasts and some mild cramping last night and this morning. Fingers crossed it was a false reading. Husband kissed my stomach before he left for work today. Now we sit and wait.

Congratulations :D I think its pretty normal to wait 2 weeks for an appointment if you are pregnnat :D is this your first ? x:baby:

Hi ladies! I am excited! I got a "peak" reading on my CBFM, yahoo! I should be joining you ladies soon for the TWW!

Amanda and Laura, glad I am getting back on track and our cycles are close again!

Yay Wendy :D when did you get smiley face? i got mine and think i ovulated on Friday :D please god this is our month!!! :happydance:

Well my CBFM gave me a "peak" today, so should be ovulating any time now...my temp dipped today and that usually happens the day I ovulate. So I may be 1 DPO tomorrow! I am watching for a temp rise:)
Yes, let this be our month!!!
:happydance:

I am new here and am in my ttw or I think I am still. We have been ttc #3 since January. So here's my month.... I believe I O'd around the 17th or 18th. My fertile time was the 13-18th according to my calendar. We Bd on the 14th and 17th. I am having pms though. I think I over analyze myself so much that I think I am pregnant and then I get a huge let down when the :witch: shows. The only thing different about this cycle is I don't have the really sore bb's. I am suppose to get my af by friday ( I have 29-31 day cycle). I have taken a couple FRER hpt's which have all been :bfn:. I took one yesterday and one today. I really hope this is my month but think I missed it again!

Congratulations! I hope the time flies by quick until you get into the DR. I hope you have a H&H 9 months!

:hi: to the new ladies!!!!! Yes it is normal to wait two weeks for an appointment when you are preggo. Then they will give u a urine test there. :)
I am getting nervous to test. I have about a week left and I wanna go to the store sooooo bad. lol
I sure hope this is our month ladies!!!!
:dust:

Amanda step away from the pee sticks!! haha

Omg i am seriously not patient this month!! i was so chilled last month.. but this is dragging.. 9 days until af is due, thats just so long, please someone invent a test that can be used sooner.. before 9 days would be great!! lol

Yes im symptom spotting again! i have been great the last 2months, i kept myself busy, but oh boy its on mind all the time lately.. there are no symptoms to spot tho which is annoying hee hee i feel totally normal ( even tho i sound nuts ) lol

Wendy i hope you caught your little egg today :) you had it covered so fx :)

Amanda i was thinking if we managed it this month they should be implanting soon!

We've done all we can again .. wen do you plan to test? i will test in 8 days time , one day early lol

lol I will try to stay away!!!! But I am not promising anything. lol
I am testing on the 5th. paaaahahahahahah yeah right we all know that I am full of crap. hee hee
The symptoms I have are the cramping at night, sore bbs here and there, and lil tired. But I am usually pretty tired around this time in my cycle. But not the sore bbs or cramping at night.
SO now we just wait!!!! :coffee:

gotta love the waiting:)Not!! I am glad I am so busy, less time to obsess on my symptoms, like I did all summer. I had a temp rise this morning, but on my clear blue easy monitor I got another "Peak" reading, so I am not sure if I have ovulated yet. Going to get busy again tonight:) We will see in the next few days if my temp keeps going up!!

Can't wait to you guys get your BFP's!!

gotta love the waiting:)Not!! I am glad I am so busy, less time to obsess on my symptoms, like I did all summer. I had a temp rise this morning, but on my clear blue easy monitor I got another "Peak" reading, so I am not sure if I have ovulated yet. Going to get busy again tonight:) We will see in the next few days if my temp keeps going up!!

Can't wait to you guys get your BFP's!!

:flower: what type of opt did you use? i used clear blue one that gives a smiley face, when you get smiley face, Ovulation can take place in the next 48 hours so do as much bding as you can in that time ..
I also read that using a opk can give a positive pregnancy result!! :) :flower:

Hi everyone, have any of you's had any cold symptoms during the tww?

Hi how's everyone holding up? Still know AF here... aww please please don't show up!!!!! :)

Hello Ladies,
I am 9dpo and its driving me mad. I keep reading every pain and cramp ahh!! my bbs really hurt and i never get that before a period. had BFN this morning but i know its too early to test. I just want to know!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->