Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Usually being high soft and open means you are ovulating. Low hard and closed means you are not. When you check the mucus is when you are squeezing it for a sample and you want egg white stretchy for when you are ovulating. It will go from Dry, Sticky, Creamy, watery to Egg white and then dry again for your period. unless you are preggo then who knows what it does. lol

Try checking it with one finger first just to see where it sits. It will take you a while of checking to get to know urs. You cant really learn anything on the first try. Like mine is always slightly open because of having kids. But I chart it as being closed. I can usually reach mine with one finger until I am ovulating then its a strain.

Temps are way up. Af due tomorrow so I thought. Ff changed my o day. We didn't bd those days. Im so frustrated and sad if I have to go through a long cycle again. Test was bfn! Sorry for ur bfn laura!

Hey Amanda, your chart is looking crazy GOOD! Wow, it would seem you are PG by looking at your temps! Don't give up yet, remember what happened with your boys:)

Lovely Laura, hang in there woman!

I am 9dpo and having some dull cramps today. Other than that, nothing! I am feeling better and back to work. Keep us posted!

Thanks friend. I am trying to stay positive. But it's not working so well. I am in the dumps today. I made an app with my doc. She cant see me until the 21st!!!! I just hope I start my period tomorrow and im not Oing late like FF says. I cant handle another long cycle.

I tried to reach it today and I think I did and it wasn't too soft. Hmm. I don't think I'll try squeezing it.....ouchy. LOL! Thanks for the tips! fx'd for all of us!

I am using answer ovulation strips as of right now I am at 7dpo. I have had alot of crazy symptoms I don't whether or not to get excited just yet. I have had some cramping and headaches,also nausea, bloating and back aches and some watery cm. I wish everyone luck.

Amanda squeezing her with 2 fingers,ahhhh ouch!!! no i cant do that haha i can barely touch it with tip of my finger.. still getting cm. its very wet not ewcm tho... AF due tomorrow girls.. if not here i will test Fri morning.. 1 day late :) FX TX BX! ( Made BX up, its boobies crossed ) hahaha.... I'm never late so we will see what happens tomorrow.. taking forever!

Good luck Mandy moo we are in it together now girl :)

Good luck Gabby :)

Wendy darling your days are flying in, wont be much longer :)

xxxx

Good luck to you ladies as well!

OMG! So just outa curiosity because I've been feeling preg symptoms and I'm anly 4-8dpo???? I took an opk and it's positive!!!! Does that mean I'm o'ing late or maybe preggers. I had a sharp shooting pain in my cervix/vagina 2 days ago. Never felt that....possible implantation????? I'm getting excited, but to cover my bases I should prob bd tonight and the next couple nights if I can get hubs in the mood! Ahhh!!

Amanda squeezing her with 2 fingers,ahhhh ouch!!! no i cant do that haha i can barely touch it with tip of my finger.. still getting cm. its very wet not ewcm tho... AF due tomorrow girls.. if not here i will test Fri morning.. 1 day late :) FX TX BX! ( Made BX up, its boobies crossed ) hahaha.... I'm never late so we will see what happens tomorrow.. taking forever!

Good luck Mandy moo we are in it together now girl :)

Good luck Gabby :)

Wendy darling your days are flying in, wont be much longer :)

xxxx

Good LUCK! Keep us posted.

:bfp::dust::bfp:

Good luck to you ladies as well!

OMG! So just outa curiosity because I've been feeling preg symptoms and I'm anly 4-8dpo???? I took an opk and it's positive!!!! Does that mean I'm o'ing late or maybe preggers. I had a sharp shooting pain in my cervix/vagina 2 days ago. Never felt that....possible implantation????? I'm getting excited, but to cover my bases I should prob bd tonight and the next couple nights if I can get hubs in the mood! Ahhh!!

Ive heard of girls who have tested with an OPK who get positives and end up with positive hpt!!! FX for u x

what does mean when you have 7 positive ovulation tests in a row for 7 days/:wacko: this tww is driving me crazy I hope this is my month

So I read all the posts about checking your cervix so I decided to try mine is very low and soft and definitely closed cm is creamy and looks like egg whites TMI I'm sorry just curious

Maybe you haven't ovulated yet or are getting ready to. So you've had =opks since 1dpo? I just got my positive out of nowhere1 I'm anywhere between 4-8dpo.....

my first positive was on the 29 and they have been positive ever since then

my first positive was on the 29 and they have been positive ever since then

Hmmmm....it sounds like with the position of your cervix, your CM, and the positive OPK's, that you are on your way to ovulating. Do you chart your temps? That is the only way to tell for sure if you have ovulated:)

I have been normally my temp is 97. something lately it has been 98.2,98.3,98.3,98.4,98.5,98.4

Betty have you been to this site yet?

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/cervixpositionpregnancy.html

If you read on down it says about the cervix in early pg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back