Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I have now thanks for the site using google was not helping me any :dohh: I was starting to get really frustrated

I am 6 dpo :happydance: I really like this website everyone is so sweet I am so glad I decided to join

Well from what I read, there was no definitive answer.:wacko: Which I am sure you are looking for. But it did help me understand a little. :comp:

I am 6 dpo :happydance: I really like this website everyone is so sweet I am so glad I decided to join

welcome to the thread:) This is a good one:) Lots of nice gals on here! Well GL and FX for you!!

:happydance:
Let's get our BFP's!!

So I read all the posts about checking your cervix so I decided to try mine is very low and soft and definitely closed cm is creamy and looks like egg whites TMI I'm sorry just curious

cervix when low with ewcm usually means ovulation.. buy out bodies are all different so hard to tell, good luck honey x

My af is due today!!! im 14dpo ekkk im going to be in the loo checking all day long going off my rocker hee hee... If it doesnt arrive i will buy a hpt this eve to use tomorrow morning :) I really hope this is it !! please send me baby dust...

Thinking about you Amanda.. its your day too xxx

Wendy any symptoms? i hope you get really sore boobies, sore back , and feel really sick hee hee

Cassie C, how are you? how many dpo are you? :D

Bettyjquinn, 6 dpo :) i hope the days tick by quickly for you and get your BFP, the tww is awful, the waiting is crazy..

Welcome all the new girls :) Im Laura btw xxx

well Witch has just appear in full flow bang on 14dpo!! im as regular as clockwork... not as depressed as i thought i was going to be.. Just really really glad i didnt get my hopes up, Hubby was so sweet to me, he gave me a big hug told me he was upset i wasnt pregnant, then said we can have lots of sex next time!! MEN!! They give.. then they take haha ..

FX for all you lot still in with a shot :D i'll be watching out you x

Good luck to you ladies as well!

OMG! So just outa curiosity because I've been feeling preg symptoms and I'm anly 4-8dpo???? I took an opk and it's positive!!!! Does that mean I'm o'ing late or maybe preggers. I had a sharp shooting pain in my cervix/vagina 2 days ago. Never felt that....possible implantation????? I'm getting excited, but to cover my bases I should prob bd tonight and the next couple nights if I can get hubs in the mood! Ahhh!!

You can get a pos opk with being pregnant!!!! Go get a frer lady!!!

So I read all the posts about checking your cervix so I decided to try mine is very low and soft and definitely closed cm is creamy and looks like egg whites TMI I'm sorry just curious

If you are having egg white then most likely you are fertile. That's the only thing I really look for when doing a Cervix check because you may think its low and it really be high. You have to be used to doing that and get you know your cervix. lol silly I know. I would just bd during EWCM and at least the 3 days after. GL!!!!

well Witch has just appear in full flow bang on 14dpo!! im as regular as clockwork... not as depressed as i thought i was going to be.. Just really really glad i didnt get my hopes up, Hubby was so sweet to me, he gave me a big hug told me he was upset i wasnt pregnant, then said we can have lots of sex next time!! MEN!! They give.. then they take haha ..

lmao Your hubby sounds like mine. There attitudes make this easier tho. :) You are clock work huh!?! Good for you for keeping a PMA I remember when I was. lol I am hoping I start soon I can't go through another 56 day cycle. Especially since my DH will be leaving for a month in a couple weeks so he wont be here the next time I ovulate. My temps are still way up so I don't see me starting today either. I will get a test on Sat and test again if I havent started. :flower:

WENDY! I am digging the dip on 8 DPO!!!! FF should pick up a possible triphasic in the next 2 days for you. :) How are you feeling?
Me, I am just waiting. My temps are still v high for AF to show.
Do you think if I had an infection that my temps would stay high even if AF was on her way? I don't think I do but I am just curious. God I wish my doc app was sooner!!!!

I put a different view on my charts. Not sure which is the best way to read them.

Thanks Sweet! No I am out of tests which is ok with me. lol I think I will test Sat. :)

:rofl:Your hubby is like "Oh darn, you mean we have to have a ton of sex again???" LOL! They love it!!!
Sorry to hear af showed, but hey at least you're super regular! It sucks not knowing when you're due for af! I'm just going on my last cycle with my ticker, but I've been irregular since the mirena removal.
I think I'm gonna get another opk to see if it is still positive, but I should probably get a frer. I have the IC's and did one this morning and bfn. Maybe I'll wait to test....yah right, who am I kidding!:dohh:

lmao Your hubby sounds like mine. There attitudes make this easier tho. :) You are clock work huh!?! Good for you for keeping a PMA I remember when I was. lol I am hoping I start soon I can't go through another 56 day cycle. Especially since my DH will be leaving for a month in a couple weeks so he wont be here the next time I ovulate. My temps are still way up so I don't see me starting today either. I will get a test on Sat and test again if I havent started. :flower:

Thanks honey :flower: clockwork , meaning my cycles are always regular! i get post opk on the same days every month, and 14 days lp with out fail.. what am i doing wrong :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->