Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

I see a line girl! fx'd for ya!!!

I agree though, $tree aren't reliable. I always get an evap line on those, but I think yours looks like it has color....

I see a line girl! fx'd for ya!!!

I agree though, $tree aren't reliable. I always get an evap line on those, but I think yours looks like it has color....

Hi gabbyskyy! Welcome and hope you get your BFP this month!!

Sorry Wendy no green beer for u! you will be pregnant then! so i will put green food colouring into your lemonade so you dont feel left out hee hee yes!! im crackers! hee hee

I have decided! i'm going to test in the morning.. then every morning until Af appears , what will be will be, positive Laura is back!!!

I will be on here to check you out Amanda, good luck for the morning :)

Sorry Wendy no green beer for u! you will be pregnant then! so i will put green food colouring into your lemonade so you dont feel left out hee hee yes!! im crackers! hee hee

I have decided! i'm going to test in the morning.. then every morning until Af appears , what will be will be, positive Laura is back!!!

I will be on here to check you out Amanda, good luck for the morning :)

Hahahah!:haha: Laura you are hilarious!!! Love it. So glad to see positive Laura is back. Can't wait to hear both you and Amanda's test results....I think I am going to wait until at least 10dpo, so 2 more days:)

hey Girls feel the need to update again.... im in bed.. got some cramps, weird cramps, like stretching feeling, not as low as i usually have af pains, they are to the left side and spread alittle around my back... if its Af pains its not normal for me.. FX!!! ps worked my dates wrong, af due 6th Oct ekkk

hey Girls feel the need to update again.... im in bed.. got some cramps, weird cramps, like stretching feeling, not as low as i usually have af pains, they are to the left side and spread alittle around my back... if its Af pains its not normal for me.. FX!!! ps worked my dates wrong, af due 6th Oct ekkk

Wahoo!! That is in 2 days!! FX! I will crap my pants if we all get our BFP's this time! I'm praying!

i know this is probably tmi but i checked the position of my cervix, i can barely touch it, so guessing thats high... does that mean anything? i also feel wet, like af started but i have clear cm... very confusing!! still getting dull cramps, beginning to feel more like af cramps.. witch stay away!!

lol oooo we need our BFP!!

I'm terrible! I got my IC's in and had to take one! I'm anywhere from 3-7dpo I think.:haha: well of course I'm giving myself a headache looking at it because I swear I see something! Oh goodness. Why?:nope: LOL! I got 25 of them, so I will be testing everyday since I'm nuts like that. Fx'd for all of us!:dust:

Gabbyskyy lol that made me laugh, ive decided to test every morning until af comes, or i get my bfp.. tomorrow morning then thurs morning ekk i will know either way by the weekend ..

Laura lmao you are hilarious!!!! AF is due Thur. My temps are way up. Higher then they have ever been and high for being less then 2 days away from AF. But I have had some light bleeding every morning just after I use the bathroom. So I dont know what to think. Another girl on here had heavy bleeding and another bled for 6 weeks. SOOOOOO ??????

I worked my dates out wrong!!! i am also due af on thurs!!! ekkkk we match :happydance:

I'm terrible! I got my IC's in and had to take one! I'm anywhere from 3-7dpo I think.:haha: well of course I'm giving myself a headache looking at it because I swear I see something! Oh goodness. Why?:nope: LOL! I got 25 of them, so I will be testing everyday since I'm nuts like that. Fx'd for all of us!:dust:

Yah I need to buy some more of those....I went through those like water!!:haha:
That's why I love this thread...we are all nuts!:rofl:

Yah I need to buy some more of those....I went through those like water!!:haha:
That's why I love this thread...we are all nuts!:rofl:

lol the nutters ttc :D
:happydance:

Temps are way up. Af due tomorrow so I thought. Ff changed my o day. We didn't bd those days. Im so frustrated and sad if I have to go through a long cycle again. Test was bfn! Sorry for ur bfn laura!

so sorry Amanda for your one too :( what are we like eh!!! witchy poo isnt here for us yet, lets stay positive :) im due af tomorrow as well!! i'm never late ... cervix is low wet and slightly open.. is that a sign af is on its way?
I really hope you don't have a mega cycle again babe, maybe we are both trying too hard! xxx

I sure hope I start my period tomorrow. lol Usually your are dry right before you start ur period. So it could be a good thing. not sure tho. :)
Yeah I am about to stop trying. Its too heart breaking. Especially when everyone around is preggo or says oops I'm preggo and didn't mean to. grrrrr!!!!
Everything crossable is crossed for you and all our friends on here.

soz for tmi but i am really wet, i just checked again my cervix is actually quite high i think, i never usually check this.. dunno whats its all about anyway.. i know how you feel honey.. i know 3 girls who are pregnant at the mo all without even trying grrr .. we will get there soon x

No such thing as TMI!!!! lol Have you ever got a sample out of ur crevix or do u just do the sweep/scoop check?

Try very lightly squeezing your cervix with 2 fingers one on each side and lightly pulling down toward the opening. See what kind of CM you have then.

Ok, had to jump in on this cervix topic. I tried checking mine, but I can't reach it! What am I looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->