Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

WENDY! I am digging the dip on 8 DPO!!!! FF should pick up a possible triphasic in the next 2 days for you. :) How are you feeling?
Me, I am just waiting. My temps are still v high for AF to show.
Do you think if I had an infection that my temps would stay high even if AF was on her way? I don't think I do but I am just curious. God I wish my doc app was sooner!!!!

I can't wait til you test!!!:dust:

I think you should start charting. Do you have a bbt thermometer? Start temping. It just adds that much more to make sure you are ovulating.

Hi everyone:)
Been reading all the posts from this morning! Well, I am a bit down...I am 10dpo today, had a temp drop, and have dull AF type cramps. Oh boy....and I did a $ store test and got a BFN.

I am not giving up though. But, my temp drop makes me nervous:( No spotting yet.....which is unusual for me.

Laura girl, sorry the witch got you! I love ya girl.
Amanda, your chart looks AWESOME! Wow I hope you are on the way to a BFP!!

Wendy don't stress over one temp drop. Its the pattern. Remember that. :)
I am pretty sure I am starting today. I am totally OK with that. That means NORMAL cycle for the first time since my MC five months ago.

I thought I was going to be good this time and not get test happy since I didn't have any, lol. But somehow while in walmart I wandered over to the feminine isle and guess what?

I bought 6. :dohh:

They had the bonus test pack, damn. I cant pass up a bargin.

LMAO That is too funny. It's hard not to!!!! Are you in testing range?

Wendy don't stress over one temp drop. Its the pattern. Remember that. :)
I am pretty sure I am starting today. I am totally OK with that. That means NORMAL cycle for the first time since my MC five months ago.

Did AF show up in full force yet?

I thought I was going to be good this time and not get test happy since I didn't have any, lol. But somehow while in walmart I wandered over to the feminine isle and guess what?

I bought 6. :dohh:

They had the bonus test pack, damn. I cant pass up a bargin.

Hahaha I love it! :rofl:

I am approx 8-9 dpo, but thats only going by my cm. I am temping from now on. We were giving it 6 months with just lots of BDing, lol. Well I am just coming to the end of my fourth cycle in 7 months, so I am being a bit more proactive since it has not happened yet.

I started BBTing even though I am in the middle of a cycle just so I can get used to it and get a good baseline. Also studying up on it a bit since I didn't know anything when I decided to do it.

NOOOO and I totally thought I was going to start. I better be preggo!!!! I dont want another long cycle!!!!!!! But I have be "spotting" way too much to be preggo. ](*,)

NOOOO and I totally thought I was going to start. I better be preggo!!!! I dont want another long cycle!!!!!!! But I have be "spotting" way too much to be preggo. ](*,)

:dust:

Hey girls. I posted a thread in pregnancy tests and my test is on there. Check it out if you can. :)

Wow it certainly has been a very very long day been having cramps all day thought the evil red witch came way to early felt all wet down there went to the bathroom to check lots of creamy cervical mucus with a slight pink tent to it. Then when I got off work a friend took me out to lunch we get to the mexican restraunt and instanly the this nasty sweet smell hits me I thought i was gonna barf right there so i went to the bathroom to splash some water in my face the air freshner they use in the bathroom smelled so sweet and gross I lost and got really sick I hope this is a good thing cause I hate throwing up sorry if this is tmi.

Wow it certainly has been a very very long day been having cramps all day thought the evil red witch came way to early felt all wet down there went to the bathroom to check lots of creamy cervical mucus with a slight pink tent to it. Then when I got off work a friend took me out to lunch we get to the mexican restraunt and instanly the this nasty sweet smell hits me I thought i was gonna barf right there so i went to the bathroom to splash some water in my face the air freshner they use in the bathroom smelled so sweet and gross I lost and got really sick I hope this is a good thing cause I hate throwing up sorry if this is tmi.

I am praying for you!

I am praying for you!

Thanks CassieC:happydance:

Ya I noticed that too.

So today is my birthday!

The sickness sucks but the symptoms sound promising. How many DPO are you?

Ya I noticed that too.

So today is my birthday!

Happy Birthday!

lol thanks. I tested just for shits and giggles. Of course it was neg, its too early. I knew I shouldn't have bought those test. But how awesome would it have been if it was pos. and on my bday.... I couldn't resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->