Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi ladies,

I am 6 dpo today, and I have a cold, it started yesterday. Trying hard not to symptom spot. Can having a cold be a sign? I thought I heard that on another site....

Hi robinml, welcome to the thread. You will like it here:) Good luck at the doctor's-that should help ease your mind!! GL and babydust!!!
:) Wendy[/QUOTE

I am about 8 dpo and I have also come down with a cold!

We shall see!

Well hello to my beautiful friends!!!! I am back in business people!!!! I got the cord replaced for my lap top and I can use it again instead of my stupidest smart phone ever. lol This is sooooo much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK SOOOOOO..... I am pretty sure AF will be here full force here in a couple days. I started yesterday morning after i peed and then it went away and then again today after I went to the bathroom and now its gone again. SO maybe I am just headed for a super heavy period. But I dont know how to chart any of this because if I put light flow then it starts it over and its not really flow but its way too much for spotting. ?????????

Hey you-
Just put "spotting" on FF-it ain't over until AF comes in full force. Are you sure she is coming? It looks like your temp went up again! Maybe you need to test again!!

Hi ladies,

I am 6 dpo today, and I have a cold, it started yesterday. Trying hard not to symptom spot. Can having a cold be a sign? I thought I heard that on another site....

Hi robinml, welcome to the thread. You will like it here:) Good luck at the doctor's-that should help ease your mind!! GL and babydust!!!
:) Wendy[/QUOTE

I am about 8 dpo and I have also come down with a cold!

We shall see!

wow! Either there is something going on with this, or we all just have colds. There are a bunch of ladies on another thread who have cold symptoms!! I am 7 dpo today, so we shall see! Keep us posted!!

Wendy i can't believe you are already 7dpo, its flown!! :D I'm 11dpo today and its dragginggg hee hee ive got no cramps at all this morning, ive got a really dry sore throat and a really horrible taste in my mouth!! please god its a sign i am pregnant, Af due on Friday.. im being positive!! if af comes then we will try again EVERYDAY!! haha

hows your cold Wendy? i have heard that is a sign, i had it with both my boys but i already knew i was pregnant at the time..

Robinml how long have you been trying? how are you feeling? fx for you too honey xx

Lovely Amanda how are you ? spotting is a sign also isnt it, implantation can take up to 12 days to take place? how many days past o are you know? xxxx

well girls i have not patience! bought a first response hpt and got a very clear BFN, silly old me for wasting my time and money again ... 3 days to go x

Good morning ladies and good afternoon to you Laura!!!!! And Welcome to the new ladies!!! So glad you found us!!!! :D
Wendy you are sooooo close!!!!! I am glad you are taking it kinda chill this time. It makes it a lot easier.
Laura I did that yesterday. SUX HUH!!??!! I actually took 2 dollar store ones and got v positive and then the FRER was NEG. But you know how the dollar ones are. I am not sure why I keep using the dumb things!!!! :dohh:

WENDY has FF picked up a possible triphasic for you yet!?! LOOKS GOOD!!!!

WENDY has FF picked up a possible triphasic for you yet!?! LOOKS GOOD!!!!

Wait, your chart is looking triphasic!! Your temp went up again!!! So you got positives on the dollar store ones? can you post them? Those are 25 miu I think, pretty sensitive. Post a pic!!!

As for me, I am taking it easy today. Home sick. I feel like a truck ran over me...really tired. I am hoping it is because I have a BUN in the oven. hahaha! :haha:

My chart was looking good, but then I had a temp dip today...I am 8 dpo. Could be because I am sick/didn't sleep well. Or maybe an implantation dip...I wish.

Laura girl, no AF for you! :af:I want to come to Ireland! :happydance:

Well love you ladies, and welcome to the new chica's!!!

Girls if i am not pregnant this month, you will have to teach me how to chart! 3 days to wait or earlier if af comes... party in Ireland.. green beer all around opps i mean lemonade haha!

Amanda when is your af due, i think you are due before me.. come on missy im praying u get your BFP!!! xxx

I know it never goes up a day before my af is due. Making me nervous. Yeah FF caught that but took it away with all the spotting (really light bleeding in the morning only, after i use the bathroom!!!!) Confusing i know. Yeah I will post them when Mr. Ry is down for a nap. He is soooooo ornery. I am worried about him too. He is constantly peeing and drinking water!!!!! like every 15 mins full bladder!!!! I am going to watch him for the next couple of days with his weight and food intake. Maybe I am just paranoid from Bob being diabetic.

Laura lmao you are hilarious!!!! AF is due Thur. My temps are way up. Higher then they have ever been and high for being less then 2 days away from AF. But I have had some light bleeding every morning just after I use the bathroom. So I dont know what to think. Another girl on here had heavy bleeding and another bled for 6 weeks. SOOOOOO ??????

Girls if i am not pregnant this month, you will have to teach me how to chart! 3 days to wait or earlier if af comes... party in Ireland.. green beer all around opps i mean lemonade haha!

Amanda when is your af due, i think you are due before me.. come on missy im praying u get your BFP!!! xxx

Yes, we will teach you about charting if AF shows up. It is pretty easy and tells you a lot.
I would love some green beer in Ireland!!:rofl:

Laura lmao you are hilarious!!!! AF is due Thur. My temps are way up. Higher then they have ever been and high for being less then 2 days away from AF. But I have had some light bleeding every morning just after I use the bathroom. So I dont know what to think. Another girl on here had heavy bleeding and another bled for 6 weeks. SOOOOOO ??????

I think you still have a chance, girl. It is hard to tell though, because of the spotting. I often spot too, so I never know whether it is IB or spotting before AF. I hate that.

Sorry about your little guy. Yah, keep an eye on that...being thirsty all the time and peeing a lot are signs of diabetes...so Bob had that? Hope Ry is ok:)

Ok I will be stalking to watch for you tests!!!

IMG_20111003_093944.jpg

Hope you can see that. Same as every other frickin month maybe a lil darker.

View attachment 274948

Hope you can see that. Same as every other frickin month maybe a lil darker.

Holy s**t!! I can totally see the line on the first one!! It is harder for me to see the line on the 2nd, but I think I can see that one too. Did the line come up within the time limit?

What the heck? Did this happen last month too? Was it an internet cheapie or a $ store one last time?

Yes they showed right away and that is why I took a frer and it was neg. Yes this happened last month too. But it wasnt as thick. SO frustrating. I need to just stop using these. They are dollar store ones. I have one frer left. lol I dont want to buy anymore. lol

Yes Bob had a v bad case of type 1. But he is no relation to Ry.

Yes they showed right away and that is why I took a frer and it was neg. Yes this happened last month too. But it wasnt as thick. SO frustrating. I need to just stop using these. They are dollar store ones. I have one frer left. lol I dont want to buy anymore. lol

Yes Bob had a v bad case of type 1. But he is no relation to Ry.

Yes, how frustrating!! I want to celebrate a BFP for you, but if that happened last month too, I don't want to jump the gun.

I thought the $ store ones worked, though:( My sis uses them all the time-she's had 5 kids. I don't know what to think.

What brand is your FRER?

First Response. The pink ones. :)

Huh, those are the good ones. Well all you can do is wait (that rots) and test again:) Are you going to wait until tomorrow or until AF is due? Dang it! I really want this to be it for you. Keep us posted on your symptoms:)

Love you girlie!

Might test tomorrow morn. lol I might as well wate tho. lol Love you too lady!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->