Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

lol I am 7 dpo my hubbie wont let me buy any more until my af is late he said he is tired of me wasting money when the tests just come out negative

lol I am 7 dpo my hubbie wont let me buy any more until my af is late he said he is tired of me wasting money when the tests just come out negative

Ahhh, no fun. Have you tried the wonderfo tests from Amazon? I got 25 tests for like $5. It will last a few months and you can just call it a hobby. :winkwink:

Ahhh, no fun. Have you tried the wonderfo tests from Amazon? I got 25 tests for like $5. It will last a few months and you can just call it a hobby. :winkwink:

no I have not tryed those yet that might come in handy I should get some thanks

Hi ladies,
Well I have had a LONG day today. I am 10 dpo and tested a BFN this morning. Oh well. My temp also dropped so I am thinking I might have another messed up cycle and maybe AF is on her way....been having dull AF cramps.

Happy Birthday Cassie:happydance::happydance: Party!!
bettyjquinn-wow, maybe you are having some PG symptoms chica! FX! When are you testing?

Amanda-listen the longest LP is usually 16 days, and you are 15dpo....so if you don't get AF tomorrow, you have to be PG!! Your temps are crazy good!!
When are you testing again?

I am going to wait until maybe Sat or Sun and see if AF shows up.

Good luck chicas!

my bbt was 98.4 yesterday and today 98.9 is this a bad thing this is the first time it has ever been that high

my bbt was 98.4 yesterday and today 98.9 is this a bad thing this is the first time it has ever been that high

heck no! That is a good thing!! The higher the better! It is said if you are PG that you run high temps, even as you get close to the end of your cycle!

heck no! That is a good thing!! The higher the better! It is said if you are PG that you run high temps, even as you get close to the end of your cycle!

Wow that is exciting news I'm excired crossing my fingers and toes

Every time I am on this thread I swear I hear the Jeopardy countdown tune:shrug:
I don't need a HPT I need a mental health screening!:coffee:

Hi ladies,
Well 11dpo today, did a $ store test, another BFN! Still have some dull AF cramps, but she is not here yet!!

How's it going today?

OH I HOPE YOU GET UR :bfp: WENDY!!!!!!!!

Thanks Amanda:) I need to go and buy some FRER's:) I am doubtful though. Having some cramps, and my temps have been lower. Oh well! I am not spotting yet, so that is a good sign:)

Sorry you got AF:( We will get our BFP's!!

Yeah it sucks it didnt turn into a bfp for me but I am ok with AF in less then 56 days. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->