Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Hi! I'm the same, even though I said I'd try not to symptom spot, but where's the fun in all that!! Good luck everyone in the 2WW. Ps, not sure if I O'd this cycle or not as forgot to POAS with CBFM on a few days :dohh:, so it stayed 'low' and I gave up! But good EWCM , so maybe I did Ov, so fingers crossed:shrug:

This is out first month TTCing. My O was supposed to happen on the 4th but according to BBT it was actually the 5th. We were trying the Shettle's method and stopped having sex 2,5 days before ovulation (4th).

My symptoms were:
5 DPO early morning light cramping (almost felt like gas pains) + BBT implantation dip, nipples were puffy, otherwise no other symptoms
6DPO - I tested ( just for fun, to be honest, I was sure there's no way I was pregnant because my O came a day late and we did Shettle's and it as our first month). It was a definite BFP. Total Shock!
7 DPO - Still being cautious about getting excited. Tested again- line is darker.

Will wait until I miss my period ( i am never late) to verify that it is in fact true :)

Hey guys I'm near here! I'm currently TTC and now its TWW. I test on May 26th! Wish me luck!

Hey ladies! Im currently breastfeeding (starting the swap onto formula) No AF as yet but i was on the mini pill up untill 6 weeks ago. Thought i would start using the cheap ovulation tests just encase something was happening. So friday and saturday i get postitve test but im now back to negatives....also saturday i had lower right hand cramping which calmed down later in the day. Did i Ov?? I was cramping for the 6 weeks but now after the weekend no cramps. Not sure if i belong here but i think i will test in 2 weeks just encase i caught the first egg!!!

HEY yall ... newly subscribed to the site, but definatly not new to reading the threads here... i am currently 13 dpo, and expect af tomorrow! still no bfp... very nervous!

Good luck! I am new to this site... is there anywhere that explains all the acronyms!?!? bit lost with all the abbreviations!

This is out first month TTCing. My O was supposed to happen on the 4th but according to BBT it was actually the 5th. We were trying the Shettle's method and stopped having sex 2,5 days before ovulation (4th).

My symptoms were:
5 DPO early morning light cramping (almost felt like gas pains) + BBT implantation dip, nipples were puffy, otherwise no other symptoms
6DPO - I tested ( just for fun, to be honest, I was sure there's no way I was pregnant because my O came a day late and we did Shettle's and it as our first month). It was a definite BFP. Total Shock!
7 DPO - Still being cautious about getting excited. Tested again- line is darker.

Will wait until I miss my period ( i am never late) to verify that it is in fact true :)

Wow! Now I really want to test...I am 6dpo!

Hey all....
I am trying not to go insane:wacko:
We BD 2 days before O and now I am 6dpo. I had some nausea since 2dpo but don't know if it is all in my head or not. Today I had some weird kind of pain behind the pubic bone area and gas...My boobs might feel a little full, but they are not sore...I am not sure what to think about all this at all...

I am tempted to test at 6dpo knowing how insane it is, but seems like it is possible to get BFP this soon!!!

Babydust!

Hi all,

I'm new to all this, but stumbled across this site and just had to register, finally found somewhere I can vent my thoughts without driving hubby insane! TTC for nearly 3 years, done the whole charting, OPK every so often with no success but tried conceiveplus for the first time this month. Only 1dpo and already daydreaming, doesn't help mental state that I have 2 weeks again to wait for AF (or hopefully not!)

Read this whole thread, everyone seems v supportive and nice to hear other people's stories! :kiss:

It's like I don't want to tell him any symptoms cause he gets more excited than I do then forces me to take hpt's early...lol

Hi! I'm new here. Mu husband and I have decided to try for baby # 5.. I know it sounds crazy, but the kids are so good!! Well, we started trying this month and two days after I think I ovulated, I started having cramps and feeling a bit sick. You would think that because I have had so many kids before that I would know all there is to know, but I don't! All my pregnancies were different. And I'm wondering if its all in my head because I want it so much! I am due on the 22nd for my period and am in the dreaded two week wait.. :dohh: Anyone else feel so awful so soon in pregnancy? I've heard that you can feel things sooner if you have had previous pregnancies? Anyone know any truth to that?:wacko:

Hi i am new here to. I am due on the 24th and have got terrible stomach cramps and i am wondering the same thing am i imagining it because i want it so much. We lost our first baby in jan at 18wks and i am just so desperate to be pg i am 39 and my partner is 47.

im 9dpo i think had sickness feelings from 2dpo /today havent had it , i gonna test tomorrow alsofrom 2dpo i had shooting pains in boobs/tummy .Then last 2days my wee has smelt different .17months ttc hoping my month , i dont usually symp spot at all but feel mite be my month but also gonna prepare for bfn .

goodluck xx

im 9dpo i think had sickness feelings from 2dpo /today havent had it , i gonna test tomorrow alsofrom 2dpo i had shooting pains in boobs/tummy .Then last 2days my wee has smelt different .17months ttc hoping my month , i dont usually symp spot at all but feel mite be my month but also gonna prepare for bfn .

goodluck xx

I am 9dp0 too. I don't feel as confident as you are though...I only BD 2 days before ovulation, so probably small chance the spermies got to the egg...I think the best symptom you describe is the change in smell of your urine...I know that many women can smell the HCG in urine. During my previous IVF I could smell when I took the low dose HCG injections, so I believe that you have good reason to be hopeful!!!

I feel a little tired, and hungry soon after eating, but I think I am just stressed. I don't have boob pains which is weird because by now even if AF was coming, I should have sore boobs...I want to stay positive though, so just hanging on!

Good luck to you and keep us posted!!!!

Hi! I'm new here. Mu husband and I have decided to try for baby # 5.. I know it sounds crazy, but the kids are so good!! Well, we started trying this month and two days after I think I ovulated, I started having cramps and feeling a bit sick. You would think that because I have had so many kids before that I would know all there is to know, but I don't! All my pregnancies were different. And I'm wondering if its all in my head because I want it so much! I am due on the 22nd for my period and am in the dreaded two week wait.. :dohh: Anyone else feel so awful so soon in pregnancy? I've heard that you can feel things sooner if you have had previous pregnancies? Anyone know any truth to that?:wacko:

Hi i am new here to. I am due on the 24th and have got terrible stomach cramps and i am wondering the same thing am i imagining it because i want it so much. We lost our first baby in jan at 18wks and i am just so desperate to be pg i am 39 and my partner is 47.

So sorry to hear about your recent loss....

But Oh yes...I am feeling a bit desperate too...I am 43 and ttc#1
I am 9dpo and I have had some off/on fleeting nausea, but maybe in my head; then a lot of gas!!! but maybe something I ate; then I have off and on weird pelvic twinges- but maybe AF is coming; and then I feel so tired, like I need a nap in the middle of the day-but maybe I am depressed and/or bored;

All the symptoms I can think of can be related to something else, and so I am really making myself crazy....

goodluck xx

I am 9dp0 too. I don't feel as confident as you are though...I only BD 2 days before ovulation, so probably small chance the spermies got to the egg...I think the best symptom you describe is the change in smell of your urine...I know that many women can smell the HCG in urine. During my previous IVF I could smell when I took the low dose HCG injections, so I believe that you have good reason to be hopeful!!!

I feel a little tired, and hungry soon after eating, but I think I am just stressed. I don't have boob pains which is weird because by now even if AF was coming, I should have sore boobs...I want to stay positive though, so just hanging on!

Good luck to you and keep us posted!!!!

hey thankyou for reply hun

well to be honest im not feel cofident anymore , my sickness has stopped last 2 days , i had few shooting pains in my left boob last night.
I havent been toilet yet to test proberly bfn feel like all my symptoms have stopped.I smelt urine yesterday morning and not rest of times went loo so feel sad .

Hope you get bfp thanks for reply i'll let you know outcome xxx

hi im new, am in the 2ww, would really like to chat to other women in the same position 10 days to go, have been feeling sick a lot, tired and some small cramps..really hoping this is my month, fingers crossed and sending baby dust to everyone, x

well i test on the 25th and i have been crampy and tired and lower back pain and twinges for the last 4 day wanted to test today but holding out i have like all the symptoms jus not vomiting. any one in the same boat???:shrug:

Hey,

I new to here. Been ttc for just over a year now. Currently in 2ww, due to test on 2nd June (which at the moment seems like for ever away). I think I will be mad by then. I have been seeing an accupuncturist for the last couple of cycles and she said that I am ready to conceive it is just a matter of time. I just hope this is my month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->