Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

Im getting so frustrated with all these other ladies I know that keeps picking on me telling its note that hard to get a bfp :(

Im so sorry I didnt get bfp the first try grrrr the nerve of some ppl

Amanda!!!! u ready for the next ttc round together :) xxx sorry for no bfp! buy yay for a great cycle this time xxx

:cry:Well I think I am out. I was spotting this morning and thought i was going to start. But is has stopped for now.

Hello ladies I am 2 dpo ad going INSANE have been TTC for 2 years now. Didnt tell DH i was Ov'ing hopefully i can give him news of a BFP on christmas!

Well hello there. :) I am glad you found us!!!! Try to stay busy lady!!!! I know easier said then done. But you can do this!!!! That would be a great Christmas gift!!!!! GL!!!!! I am Amanda!!!! Im kind of a loud mouth. I am only on CD 1 so I technically shouldn't be here but I am stalking my TTC Besties!!!! <3 I just love the ladies on here and I bet you will too!!!!

Hi Amanda and thank you! I really lov this site and the ladies are vry helpful. I wishi had some buddies but im usually a loner..lol but really thank you for repling its nice to ve some one to talk to.... and this wait is terrible!

Yeah its probably the most exciting, scariest, longest wait of our lives!!!! Do you chart?

No mycycle is seriously screwed up sence i had my youngest child and i just never know when to start charting or when to stop. I charted with my youngest after the stillborn birth of my twins at 28 weeks and it only took me 2 months to get a BFP with my youngest.

Oh man Im so sorry to hear that. I am addicted to it now.
I swear it didnt take anything to get preggo with my other kids. Now its impossible.

Thats how i feel and both my children are 4 years apart and now that my baby is 4 we are so ready for another one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->