Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

nevermind i took another one just now after holding it for a good 6 hours so it was dark urine and it still came up negative so color of your urine dont affect the test.. so its safe to say that those probably were positive surge test i just took a bike ride to walmart and on the way back i had to stop every few minutes cause i couldnt breather and i was getting some intense pinching on the right side of my belly button now im getting faint pulls and on my underwear there was tanish brown cm, not alot but you can definitely see it, when i wiped i was like dry of cm so its like leaking on its own (how weird) and today i would be 5-6dpo (depending if i ovulated on sat or sun) my last positive surge was sunday tho. ;P ill see if my doctor will confirm a ovulation on my appointment on the 16th. *hoping i did or that im prego!*

Now that could be implantation bleeding, or your cycle typically if u have late ovultion the egg if underutilized will absorb faster

Loving- you have an amazing looking family, it so neat everyine has shared. to see all of in this light we are truely blessed people. Whatever the Lord has in store for us, it appears he has already given us the greatest gift and that is love

Now that could be implantation bleeding, or your cycle typically if u have late ovultion the egg if underutilized will absorb faster

well, LOL. i know its not my period cause i normally get cramps before i start now and the only thing i had was pulling twitches near the right of my belly button. ill do a pregnancy test like tuesday or so.. i took one this morning & a ovulation one to see if anything would pop up.. the ovulation was a fat no but the pregnancy test one looks like a FAINT FAINT line like it didnt look like it was there but if you like look at it a certain way there was kinda a shadow. so im going to stop testing for ovulation and wait to do another prego test. ;P

wide awake at 6:30 am, no good... LOL! first time ive ever been up this early in months. ;P but yeah im 80% sure i have a yeast infection now im not sure how i got it i dont know if its something that can be passed down sexually or not but i have cuts on my clits & it burns during sex now it didnt a few days ago but now when my hubby tries to enter it burns (as of last night).. so i googled it and i think i have one does anyone know what they are from ive NEVER had one before it kinda just showed up.. o_O the cuts i noticed like last week but the burning just started last night. :shrug:

Can you upload the picture of the test, I get my blood work don't tue my fertility doctor tests on 12 dpo so they can check levels. Some women that have fertility problems have problems with sustaining as well

So I had this pain in my right side strong lasted for about 30 mins

sorry 6 or 7dpo not 5 or 6dpo! today ive had slight cramps lower middle abdomen. did you find out what your pulling was yet mmcheek? ;P

at this point i wish that i would either start or get a positive im just too impatient. so my last cycle was 51 days long this one is running on cycle day 53, so my periods are now going longer. >:/ i hope my doctor will give me clomid or something to help me regulate or ovulate. :l *update* im having right cramping by the belly button again day 2.. negative prego test & ovulation test.

No I haven't been feeling real fab and kinda tired, you know aunt flow or pregnant we shall see

No I haven't been feeling real fab and kinda tired, you know aunt flow or pregnant we shall see

mine was on the right now its on the left with really bad backache. :/ lets hope its :bfp: & we are both prego! :thumbup: other then that :shrug: i dont know what. LOL! we are both having same symptoms i also have been sneezing a lot today. -__- & im dry like not a single drop of cm and my uterus? is super soft and squishy. lol dont know if thats good or not, LOL!

ill keep updating this post but so far today ive had pulling, AGAIN. and pinching above my left ovary, running nose, watery cm with slight white cm. *update* backache, cramping on my right and left ovaries took a prego test im not sure if it positive or not, but im uploading pictures.*

Well I feel a little crampy, but only on my right side. Cm is still gooey and stringy kinda gross, slightly tired but it is pms week. My boobs are sensitive kinda strange feeling but hard to explain took a test was neg

okay so the top one i took earlier at like 10am or so then the middle one i took at 5 and the bottom one i took just now ( i wanted the lines to darken). does it look like a faint positive to yall too or am i just seeing things? LOL! im going to hold my pee till bed time hopefully and use more concentrated pee to see if it darkens any..
ps my dog got after it there is teeth marks by the red line.. -___-

Attachments

• Collage.jpg
    Collage.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
Well I feel a little crampy, but only on my right side. Cm is still gooey and stringy kinda gross, slightly tired but it is pms week. My boobs are sensitive kinda strange feeling but hard to explain took a test was neg

maybe tomorrow could be the day!!!! :D dont give up now missy!! i wont let you! <3 ;D

okay well I have been tired latelyu and feeling cruddy at night and fine in the a.m okay burns- the top I cant tell, the middle looks like it could be a postive, but there is a shadow re-upload that one and the bottom looked like an evap soooo, it looks far from negative. I am going to be checking in on the re uploaded one

hey burns are we the only ones left on this thank God I have you t help me along

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->