Welcome to the 'Two Week Wait'

okay well I have been tired latelyu and feeling cruddy at night and fine in the a.m okay burns- the top I cant tell, the middle looks like it could be a postive, but there is a shadow re-upload that one and the bottom looked like an evap soooo, it looks far from negative. I am going to be checking in on the re uploaded one

okay ill do one in a few i couldnt get the noise to go away on it. :/ ill try to make it more clear or something to get the noise off it. and is a evap good or no? does it look positive to you then? o_O

ill have to retake a test in the morning cause i cant fix the noise on the one photo.

okay a evap is a line that can show up after the alotted time, it can be very tricky but the last test looks dry, so that one didnt not have the purple colour the control line did. it can be faint as long as it has color. take a pic of the preggo test within the first few mins to get the most accurate reading

so i am exhausted like im going to start any second and more cramps so I dont know oh well

okay a evap is a line that can show up after the alotted time, it can be very tricky but the last test looks dry, so that one didnt not have the purple colour the control line did. it can be faint as long as it has color. take a pic of the preggo test within the first few mins to get the most accurate reading

ahhh. well shiot i wish i could unblur the one picture cause the line is there in the second one its just faint-ish. ill try to unblur it again but if i cant ill retake it in the morning.

so i am exhausted like im going to start any second and more cramps so I dont know oh well

ive been having cramps all day too & my back has been in massive pain like i cant stand or walk long.. :/ i think i might start soon too but im not too sure. guess we shall see!

Ok Hun going to dose off body is achy so I think tomorrow will be my start day

Only day 3 and already I am losing patience. Thought time could not possibly crawl slow but it does! :brat:

okay if you look at it from a distance can you see the line below the arrow? i took this picture this morning this is right after i took it. im trying to get my pee more concentrated but it wont so im going to try not to drink anything but my thirst is like up there. lol.

Attachments

• DSCF1528n.jpg
    DSCF1528n.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
yep burns- I would say you are preggers congrats. how many dpo are you

thats not even that faint its very noticeable, looks like the doggie is going to have company. okay share whats your symptoms now and cervical position, cm, boobies, dpo, cd and so on

Hey I have never used those tests, but from what everyone else is saying I do hope its a massive massive congrats. I am still waiting for the verdict this month. My Hubby wants us to test on saturday if AF hasnt arrived (another 5 days!!). Doesnt want me to test yet, as wants to make sure that its definatly late. I am now 13 dpo and on day 31 of my cycle... would usually get AF today, and touch wood I am quite regular, so now its the waiting game. I do feel that AF is on its way though... then I feel like its not! ramble over... xx

Well tested and a big fat negative so I'm cramping and bloated my hands and lower stomach. I pretty sure I will be starting anytime then off to fertility injections :(

thats not even that faint its very noticeable, looks like the doggie is going to have company. okay share whats your symptoms now and cervical position, cm, boobies, dpo, cd and so on

im having massive backaches (it hurts to even stand), im sneezing a lot, headaches, im body gets really cold & really hot super quick& my like vagina has been stingy when i sit a certain way.. cervical position feels slightly more to the left its super soft and moist (dont know if thats good or not, LOL) my cycles are everywhere but im on cd 54 on a average 41 day cycle. right now i just feel super sick like congested and pukey with lots of cramps. lol. i hope the line gets darker so im not just thinking i am cause my hubby is freaking out over these tests he is all like go buy a test i dont care if it cost $50 you need a legit test, but im still holding out untill my birthday to take a legit test.. which is in 7 days, LOL. i kinda still dont believe it cause its like super faint in person but thanks everyone for giving me hope! im still nervous af will come. lol.

Hey I have never used those tests, but from what everyone else is saying I do hope its a massive massive congrats. I am still waiting for the verdict this month. My Hubby wants us to test on saturday if AF hasnt arrived (another 5 days!!). Doesnt want me to test yet, as wants to make sure that its definately late. I am now 13 dpo and on day 31 of my cycle... would usually get AF today, and touch wood I am quite regular, so now its the waiting game. I do feel that AF is on its way though... then I feel like its not! ramble over... xx

i got them from ebay for like $7 (30 ovulation tests 10 prego tests) i bought 3 packs for $20. :p and thanks, i hope i am but from what everyone is saying i am, lol. i want to just wait till im out of my cheapies before i go buy a legit test. im not even sure when im suppose to see af cause my cycles. i was testing everyday then yesterday when i took the test i threw it away but my body gave me a hunch to go get it from the trash. LOL! my body also gave me a hunch 1 week ago to get the tests that day then i O'd like 2-3 days later.

Well tested and a big fat negative so I'm cramping and bloated my hands and lower stomach. I pretty sure I will be starting anytime then off to fertility injections :(

well you cant give up till the witch shows!!! ;) i have been having cramps for the last two days. just give it up until she shows up or up until a week from now to get your positive! you cant give up til she shows up!

if i am legitally prego id be 8 weeks on wednesday but the baby would only be 1 week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->